View Full Version : Arkansas Memorial Day "Bash" May 27th thru 30th

swmngdragn
01-25-2005, 07:49 PM
Place:
Integrated Sino-Tibeatan Martial Arts
321 W. Tulsa St. #C
Siloam Springs, Arkansas
_
Once again Terry_W is opening his kwoon up to everyone who is willing to come on down to N.W. Arkansas, and share, spar, and enjoy some new experiences. All styles from TCMA to whatever is welcome. The atmosphere is friendly, and the people are great. Ego's are to be left at the street, and are not to be tolerated. Friday will be the general "Meet, and greet" complete with pizza, and beer/soft drinks. Saturday will be a morning of Terry, and his folk allowing the public to share in their Tibetan White Crane training regimen. Then a break for lunch, and the a couple of hours of just training your individual styles. Questions, and sharing of training is encouraged. Then it'll be time for the sparring at whatever level(s) of engagement that are agreed on by the participants at that time. Everything is closely monitored, and quite safe. Chinese Medical practitioners will be on hand just in case. Sunday,and Monday will be more of the same. Nothing but work, comraderie, and good times. Contact Terry_W at terryw@tcainternet.com, and he'll be happy to answer any questions you may have.

Vash
01-25-2005, 07:53 PM
Are karate people welcome?

Vash
01-25-2005, 08:07 PM
Hey, that's only 184.3 miles from my house.

swmngdragn
01-25-2005, 08:34 PM
Absolutely, Vash. Predominantly it will be populated with traditional Chinese martial arts, but you're more than welcome. It's a great way to expand on the ol' horizons in a safe, friendly atmosphere free of all of the ego b.s. I'm flying down on that Friday evening with a few of my kung fu brothers from Chicago. Get in contact with Terry_W, and he'll let you know what to expect in particular.

Regards,
Drake

Vash
01-25-2005, 08:41 PM
Thanks. I'll do my best to be there.

:)