PDA

View Full Version : New Ninjai chapter

Ming Yue
01-28-2005, 08:16 PM
they just released chapter 11, and 12 is due out in March.

http://www.ninjai.com

(need flash)

Shaolinlueb
01-28-2005, 10:04 PM
NICE!, i thought that site went down.

FuXnDajenariht
02-02-2005, 09:06 PM
i saw all the ninjai chapters last saturday. it took all day but holy **** was it worth it! i couldn't stop watching. i had to see the next and the next. i knew about them when they first came out a few years ago but my connection was even slower than it is now, so i completely forgot about it.

maaan, you can really see the difference between the old and new chapters.... beautiful artwork for an internet short. lol i especially love the monk in the second chapter :D. that kid kicks major azz! i wonder if the bird is gonna travel with him regularly now? that would be tight... maybe one day they'll start a full length cartoon or better yet a movie.

someone needs to start a petition :cool:

Ming Yue
02-02-2005, 09:21 PM
yea I love it too. I hope they combine it eventually into a full length video. I'd buy it in a heartbeat.

I got all weepy when the little bird cried for ninjai in about chapter 8 or 9. :D

FuXnDajenariht
02-02-2005, 10:04 PM
lol aaaaawww

shhhhhhh dont tell anyone but i get alil choked up too lmao :D

Ming Yue
02-03-2005, 05:24 AM
aww. your secret is safe with me.

ok completely OT,

but I'm baffled by your screen name so everytime I read one of your posts I think "fu*king fahrenheit".

:D

FuXnDajenariht
02-03-2005, 02:12 PM
lmao i get that alot. imagine trying to spell it out for people.

Dajenariht is basically a creative way to spell Degenerate. i like making my screen names all cryptic looking.

Originally posted by Ming Yue
aww. your secret is safe with me.
:D

and thanks ;)

my g/f turned me into a total wussy ass sentimental pansy. lmao

j/k..... ill still hand out any of you mother****ers out there a good old fashioned brooklyn style ass beating.

lol i hope she doesn't read that... :o :D

Ming Yue
02-03-2005, 02:50 PM
Originally posted by FuXnDajenariht

my g/f turned me into a total wussy ass sentimental pansy. lmao

lol i hope she doesn't read that... :o :D

That's what we girls do. Remember, men are like grapes, and it's a woman's job to stomp the crap out of them until evenutally they turn into something fit to have dinner with.

Starchaser107
02-03-2005, 03:38 PM
I'm a huge ninjai fan, I cant wait for the new episode.:cool:

FuXnDajenariht
02-03-2005, 04:34 PM
Originally posted by Ming Yue
That's what we girls do. Remember, men are like grapes, and it's a woman's job to stomp the crap out of them until evenutally they turn into something fit to have dinner with.

lol yep...im approaching something you could consider civilized now. borderline....

and back on topic...

march seems too **** long away! :mad: