PDA

View Full Version : for anerlick privete messeage

russellsherry
01-30-2005, 05:03 PM
hi anerlick , check your message box, mate i have sent you a priveate message , about something rick needs to be told russellherry

anerlich
01-30-2005, 06:53 PM
Russell,

I'll pass it on mate, but I wouldn't worry of I were you. Sifu doesn't read the forum you were talking about (nor would any sane person IMO).

russellsherry
02-01-2005, 04:59 PM
hi andrew thanks , mate for your cortasey , and help i was not mad, at rick when we had the punch on and u was trying ti calm down the situation it was cuased by david peteerson and his big mouth this guy in my class is called john jeffcourt and he is a barry pang student and john dounhuge bjj guy but he is fat and hopless and just a trouble maker trying to get me into **** my former sifu is going to get a suprise when i am going to make a formal complaint , against him at swinburne he cannot prove his trqining with wong shun leurng and i have him on other matters. if at any time rick wants me to sayi lost on the net in its okwhich i have anyway just to shut this aashole up no ,worries as you say andrew who gives a **** about things 20 years ago anyway russell

anerlich
02-01-2005, 06:58 PM
No worries Russell, let me know if anything else eventuates.