PDA

View Full Version : Attn: EvolutionFist

Rockwood
02-03-2005, 10:54 AM
Hi Evolution fist, I can't seem to get my PM function to work.

I'm JessO, you said some nice words about my book recently.

I might be in NYC next weekend for a conference. I am hoping I could ask you a few questions by email. Could you write to me at:

xingyiquan5@yahoo.com

Then I could write you back.

Looking forward to finally experiencing the BIG APPLE :)!!

-JessO

Ray Pina
02-03-2005, 01:12 PM
You got mail:)

We're looking forward to hosting you.

Artemisalive
02-07-2005, 10:22 AM
Hello EvolutionFist,

PM is not working, hence the "live" post.

I am trying to contact David Bond Chan and was referred to you by others.

I read an article written by Robert Chu and he referred me to Mr. Chan.

I have e-mailed to David@chan-internal-martial-arts.com & Lisa@chan-internal-martial-arts.com, as well as telephoned (212) 226-1792. I did not receive a response from the e-mails, nor was there any answer or answering machine at the telephone number.

The website http://www.chan-internal-martial-arts.com/ lists the above as the contact information for arranging an appointment.

I appreciate any assistance you may be able to provide. If you are no longer with Mr. Chan, I regret any inconvenience.

Thank you for your time,

Joshua

Ray Pina
02-08-2005, 09:27 AM
That was the right e-mail (David@Chan, etc.). I mostly e-mail his daughter because she's faster to check but she's changed it and I don't feel comfortable posting it here. Sorry. But I'll let him know tonight that you sent him an e-mail.

If you call, leave a message. Sometimes they don't answer the phone.

Are you in the NYC area?

Ray

Artemisalive
02-08-2005, 11:07 AM
Hello Ray,

Thanks for the reply!

I live in Brooklyn. I read an article written by Robert Chu entitled "The Flying Dragon Tiger Gate System" and am interested in learning this method.

I called three different times, a month or so apart each time, but did not even get an answering machine...perhpaps they have call waiting or were online. Regardless, I look forward to meeting him.

I will send another e-mail today.

Thank you again for your help.

Joshua

Ray Pina
02-08-2005, 12:12 PM
I'm heading over there tonight if you want to meet up. But there's class everyday, pretty much all day.

Artemisalive
02-08-2005, 03:02 PM
I appreciate the offer. I work most evenings but was looking to take Monday or Wednesday off for the Weapons Class.

Now that I know that there actually are classes at the 161 Bowery address I will likely go over next Monday.

Are you there Tuesdays and Fridays?

Speak with you soon,

Joshua

Ray Pina
02-09-2005, 07:09 AM
Yes. Tuesdays and Fridays are the E-Chuan classes and that's what I'm most interested in. I've been wanting to do the weapons thing too, because I know the students are increasing their power and its all related but its the time thing.

ps
If you PM me or shoot me an e-mail at RayPina5@aol.com I can send you the schools cell phone number. You'll get through to my master or his daughter directly.