PDA

View Full Version : How loud did Shiva have to cry...?

MasterKiller
02-03-2005, 04:04 PM
to get my thread deleted??? Really, I didn't say anything that harsh. I was just criticising his IKF article.

norther practitioner
02-03-2005, 04:06 PM
Yeah, wtf man... it was mild compared to some that have stayed in the past....

Starchaser107
02-03-2005, 04:06 PM
yeah what gives...

the powers that be really got some dope powers though

Starchaser107
02-03-2005, 04:07 PM
maybe dennis brown has the power:eek:

MasterKiller
02-03-2005, 04:07 PM
I didn't even use profanity.

Sheesh.

I guess that picture of Dennis Brown in the rotating banner has some pull around here. :rolleyes:

lkfmdc
02-03-2005, 04:22 PM
Our community likes to make sacred idols out of individuals, no matter the reality behind them.... Dennis Brown really isn't this case, he IS a good guy with good skills, maybe a little over played, and, honestly, do we care about his rope dart? :rolleyes:

The persistance of Paulie Zink comes to mind, or the relative of a certain magazine publisher who is a "legend" but when he demos looks sloppy, out of shape and most of his "kung fu" is mish-mash

SevenStar
02-03-2005, 04:22 PM
I sent him a warning for acting the way he was, but I have no clue who deleted it.

red5angel
02-03-2005, 04:30 PM
what a way to start out, especially on this forum!

joedoe
02-03-2005, 04:34 PM
Here was I thinking this thread was about Hindu mythology

Shiva
02-03-2005, 04:37 PM
It is and it isn't......;)

Starchaser107
02-03-2005, 05:27 PM
interesting how usually people have to wait till 50 or more posts to put up an avatar.

Shiva
02-03-2005, 05:34 PM
Originally posted by Starchaser107
interesting how usually people have to wait till 50 or more posts to put up an avatar.

Oh is there some rule I'm unaware of? I musta missed that.....

:rolleyes:

PangQuan
02-03-2005, 05:38 PM
Must be the name...or the shoes, ya its gotta be the shoes.

Starchaser107
02-03-2005, 05:40 PM
it's gotta be the shoes.

SifuAbel
02-03-2005, 06:01 PM
Originally posted by lkfmdc
Our community likes to make sacred idols out of individuals, no matter the reality behind them.... Dennis Brown really isn't this case, he IS a good guy with good skills, maybe a little over played, and, honestly, do we care about his rope dart? :rolleyes:

The persistance of Paulie Zink comes to mind, or the relative of a certain magazine publisher who is a "legend" but when he demos looks sloppy, out of shape and most of his "kung fu" is mish-mash

Dave Cater is a legend?

PHILBERT
02-03-2005, 06:07 PM
Originally posted by SevenStar
I sent him a warning for acting the way he was, but I have no clue who deleted it.

Im betting it was rtb. I was reading the thread when it was deleted, and he was browsing the forum at the time. Wish it wasn't, I only got past the first 40 posts. haha

Shiva
02-03-2005, 06:19 PM
I'm glad he deleted it, it was total arrogant B.S. to start with anyways.

MasterKiller
02-03-2005, 06:42 PM
Well, I wasted 15 minutes of my life reading his arrogant and self-indulgent article. If he's such a great guy, maybe he should have spent 15 minutes answering my criticism instead of crying like a baby to have the thread deleted.

Shiva
02-03-2005, 06:51 PM
Originally posted by MasterKiller
Well, I wasted 15 minutes of my life reading his arrogant and self-indulgent article. If he's such a great guy, maybe he should have spent 15 minutes answering my criticism instead of crying like a baby to have the thread deleted.

Arrogant and not very bright, eh?

Hint: I never asked anyone to have the post deleted. :rolleyes:

But while their at it this whiny a$$ thread should be deleted too.

Who's crying now...?

....waaah..waaaah...waaaaaah.... (http://www.bbc.co.uk/parenting/images/245/baby_crying_closeup.jpg)

joedoe
02-03-2005, 07:07 PM
Oh dear MK. Isn't that going a little too far?

PHILBERT
02-03-2005, 08:12 PM
Hey I like that book.

MK, I didn't know your real name was Alison Tyler. I thought you had a wife and kid.

rubthebuddha
02-03-2005, 08:43 PM
for the record, i lived up to my title of baletion monster. serpent named me well.

the thread went like this: mk made a good point about what sounds like a worthless article (even though calling it retarded was redundant, as MK already said the article was in IKF). shiva made some smartass response. MK called him a retard. that was the polite stuff, because it went downhill with a quickness. since i don't feel like wasting my time modifying or deleting every post in that thread except MK's first and maybe one other, deleting the whole thread seemed the wise choise.

shiva -- MK's point was that the article was nothing more than the author patting his own back for four pages. if you can't understand that, then the other 7000 members of this forum have waterfront property in florida that we'll sell you real cheap.

MK -- two words: unbunch your skivvies. :p you can repost original thread-starting post. i actually laughed at that -- it earned a :D. however, just about every post after earned either a :mad: or :rolleyes:. feel free to start over, and we'll gladly poke jabs at IKF and it's me-me-me authors, and their rare mastery of rope-dartitude.

Shiva
02-03-2005, 08:54 PM
[i]

shiva -- MK's point was that the article was nothing more than the author patting his own back for four pages. if you can't understand that, then the other 7000 members of this forum have waterfront property in florida that we'll sell you

Right....I understand what his post said...we're all writing in English here......but what's his point of posting it? If he didn't like the article then don't buy IKF. I think it's pretty obvious he's trying to slander Dennis Brown. And then he claims he's better on rope dart.....*yawn*

He needs to checkity check himself before he wrecks himself.

two words: unbunch your skivvies.

Um...hate to point out the obvious but.....;)

Shiva
02-03-2005, 08:56 PM
Originally posted by PHILBERT
Hey I like that book.

MK, I didn't know your real name was Alison Tyler. I thought you had a wife and kid.

That's his pen name. ;)

Vash
02-03-2005, 09:19 PM
Shiva,

Your suck-fu is strong indeed.

Thank God no one likes you.

PHILBERT
02-03-2005, 10:30 PM
Originally posted by Shiva
Right....I understand what his post said...we're all writing in English here......but what's his point of posting it? If he didn't like the article then don't buy IKF. I think it's pretty obvious he's trying to slander Dennis Brown. And then he claims he's better on rope dart.....*yawn*

He needs to checkity check himself before he wrecks himself.

Um...hate to point out the obvious but.....;)

At what point did he SLANDER (http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=slander) the author? He merely said the article was 4 pages of him patting himself on the back in a mocking way. Nothing more.

rubthebuddha
02-03-2005, 11:40 PM
this thread has no further merit. consider it closed.

shiva: either quit trolling or go find a different forum to irritate.

everyone else: you know my thoughts on insulting other users. you had better play nice, unless you want the five-time-defending world's sexiest moderator to get more ****ed at you.

MK -- re-do the original thread if you wish. i'll make sure the nobs behave.