PDA

View Full Version : Shiva took his ball and went home.

MasterKiller
02-04-2005, 01:24 PM
He deleted all his posts. HAHAHAHAHA

Someday you'll be a real boy, Fu-Pow.

Ai Lek Ou Seun
02-04-2005, 01:42 PM
Not quite Nancy.

To clarify:

Emptyflower banned me cause they like to let people ream you over there and then when you stick up for yourself they call you a troll.

Nice policy.

Furthermore, they couldn't take my little joke of putting up a Shaolin-Do guy doing Taiji and claiming it was my Hun Yuan Taiji (like c'mon guys do I really need to tell you its not me doing Taiji in a karate gi!)

Apparently one of the guys on the forum is an ex-Shaolin Do-ite and got offended.

Much like Masterkiller they need to pull their skivvies out of the butt.

Anyways, I'm back here for the time being, so whether you like it or not, get used to it.

I'm putting in a request to the mods to delete all my other user handles, I've had my fun, but it's gotten out of hand and I apologize.

Delete the following IDs if it is possible: Fu-Pow, Liloong, Tigrentera, Shiva and IronKim.

I've got nothing to hide here folks. You know who I am, where I train, who my teacher is. If you want to kick my ass, come on down to the school. Let's do it there instead on the forums.

As my Sifu says "Too much talking."

Strangler
02-04-2005, 01:52 PM
Emptyflower banned me cause they like to let people ream you over there and then when you stick up for yourself they call you a troll.

me and my good friendbackbreaker/Serious Harm agree with that statement. EMptyflower has "the in" gtoup and a group that they will easily ban just because a member ****es them off or says what's on his mind. The in group on the other hand no matter what they post, they won't be banned.

MasterKiller
02-04-2005, 01:55 PM
Originally posted by Ai Lek Ou Seun
Much like YOU they need to pull their skivvies out of the butt. You came out swinging against me yesterday (trying to be anonymous, I might add). Too bad you didn't have what it takes to go a full 12 rounds. I was looking foward to a weekend of pimp-slapping you. But I'll settle for the e-T.K.O.

You and your personality disorder are 0-2 against me.

Ai Lek Ou Seun
02-04-2005, 01:59 PM
Originally posted by MasterKiller
You came out swinging against me yesterday (trying to be anonymous, I might add). Too bad you didn't have what it takes to go a full 12 rounds. I was looking foward to a weekend of pimp-slapping you. But I'll settle for the e-T.K.O.

Like I said. If you want to take swipes at me, let's do it face to face. Enough of this mouth fu bull$hit.

I will come to where you are at (when it is convenient) or vice versa. Then we can TALK about how about how much we know and whos the little *****.

Until then I suggest we keep it on the civil.

MasterKiller
02-04-2005, 02:00 PM
Originally posted by Ai Lek Ou Seun
I've got nothing to hide here folks. You know who I am, where I train, who my teacher is. If you want to kick my ass, come on down to the school. Let's do it there instead on the forums. You mean you've got nothing to hide until you get busted.

Ai Lek Ou Seun
02-04-2005, 02:01 PM
Originally posted by Strangler
me and my good friendbackbreaker/Serious Harm agree with that statement. EMptyflower has "the in" gtoup and a group that they will easily ban just because a member ****es them off or says what's on his mind. The in group on the other hand no matter what they post, they won't be banned.

Exactly.

Ai Lek Ou Seun
02-04-2005, 02:03 PM
You mean you've got nothing to hide until you get busted.

Enough. I mean really. You have a problem with me then let's settle it like men. Let's set up a challenge. We can have rules but this backhanded mouth fu crap is getting old.

Are you a real kung fu guy or what?
:confused:

Judge Pen
02-04-2005, 02:04 PM
Wow, Fu Pow's (You'll always be Fu Pow to me Eric) making internet challenges. Please MK, if this ever comes to pass video it. Don't do a Hedge and video it and never show it to anyone.

Ai Lek Ou Seun
02-04-2005, 02:09 PM
I even have a better idea. Why don't we agree to both show up at a San Shou tournament in the next year. That way it will be in a refereed, public place. San Shou rules, fair and square, no one gets maimed or killed. We'll have plenty of time to prepare. Maybe lkfmdc could set up a special KFM grudge match at one of his tourney's. Let me know what you want to do but this crap has got to stop....on both sides.

Ai Lek Ou Seun
02-04-2005, 02:11 PM
Originally posted by Judge Pen
(You'll always be Fu Pow to me Eric)

Awww...shucks...that's so sweet...j/k. ;)

MasterKiller
02-04-2005, 02:14 PM
If I come to face to face with you, it'll be bare knuckle.

Now, I'm off to the chiropractor. I'll see you tonight, sweet cheeks.

Ai Lek Ou Seun
02-04-2005, 02:17 PM
If I come to face to face with you, it'll be bare knuckle.

No "if's" buddy....tell me how you want to do it and let's start setting it up.

Water Dragon
02-04-2005, 02:23 PM
internet challenge. lol

norther practitioner
02-04-2005, 02:25 PM
did anyone NOT see this coming?

geez

Pork Chop
02-04-2005, 02:26 PM
Ummmm

So does that mean no more sending inflammatory PMz when your mailbox is full so your sensitive eyes don't have to read something you disagree with?

since you're here, i might as well take the opportunity to respond....

the hung is/was a recent thing.
i was jow at that banquet.
there were people dressed out to perform at that banquet, but were prohibited from doing so.
there were people dressed up at that banquet who didn't want to perform but were pressured to do so.
the reason certain people did not lion dance was not due to a lack of skill; can you honestly say that your lion dance was as extensively choreographed as the "home teams'" lion (ignoring the issue of little kids nearly plummeting to their death)?
there was a reason for this...

i don't mind sanshou, sanda, kuoshu, mma, or muay thai...
heck we could go traditional... i'll hook up with your good buddy Dave, have him put his arm around me, and you & i could go at it with john leong as witness.... makes me no mind...

Ai Lek Ou Seun
02-04-2005, 02:26 PM
Originally posted by Water Dragon
internet challenge. lol

No that's a challenge period....and it's open to you as well Larry.

red5angel
02-04-2005, 02:29 PM
bwahahahahahhahaa!!! It was Ai Lek!!! I knew the bastich couldn't stay away!!! BWAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAA!!! looooooooseeeerrrrrrrr

this one goes to MK by TKO

rubthebuddha
02-04-2005, 02:30 PM
if you chaps wish to challenge each other, find a different method of doing so.