PDA

View Full Version : Happy B-Day! Patrick Gordon

old jong
02-06-2005, 01:28 PM
My Sifu;Patrick Gordon is ...........40 today!...(The magic number!)
Have a good one!...;) :D

Matrix
02-06-2005, 03:14 PM
Hey Patrick,

Have a happy birthday. Hopefully you've been out enjoying the Winterlude activites on this wonderful day. :)

All the best,

Sihing73
02-06-2005, 04:08 PM
Hello Patrick,

Happy Birthday!!!

Lordy, Lordy, look whos 40!! :D

Soon I see us older and wiser :p Wing Chunners sitting around in rocking chairs discussing the benefits of Chi Sau. Of course since I'm lazy my rocking chair will have a motor. After all WC teaches me to be efficient.

Seriously, best wishes!!

Peace,

Dave

Vajramusti
02-06-2005, 04:51 PM
Happy Birthday Patrick

joy

anerlich
02-06-2005, 06:00 PM
Happy Birthday!

kj
02-06-2005, 06:40 PM
Happy Birthday, Patrick, and many joyous returns. The best years are still ahead!

Regards,
- kj

reneritchie
02-07-2005, 08:31 AM
Happy b-day Patrick!

Patrick Gordon
02-15-2005, 09:32 PM
Thanks for all the birthday wishes. I would have responded sooner but i have been very busy and have not been on the computer at all. Aside from turning 40, I have just moved homes, I am expanding my workshop, I have been teaching and I resently found out my wife is pregnant again. Lordy, lordy, look who's busy!

Old Jong, thanks for the birthday wish. I will see you and your students at the end of March for our yearly seminar. We should talk soon, to go over material.

Rene, what ever happened with you coming to Ottawa to give my guys and seminar? We should talk.

Joy, I will not see you this year at Sifu Fong's reunion seminar. To many things are preventing me from attending. I feel really bad, but such is life. Next year for sure, perhaps sooner. have a great time.

take care to everyone else and have a great year, whatever you are doing, sincerely,

patrick Gordon.