PDA

View Full Version : Any TCM or bone-setting people here from San Diego??

cha kuen
02-06-2005, 11:24 PM
I'm moving to san diego very soon to study tcm...anyone in sd?

7 star Method
03-03-2005, 03:12 PM
There are great TCM doctors here in SD. Matter of fact I have a student who studies with an old Dragon Kung fu master which is the best bone setter that I have ever met. I think the only catch that he may have is to learn his kung fu while you are learning his medical skills.

LF

cha kuen
03-03-2005, 05:10 PM
Hi there

I think i know who you are talking about, the bonesetter that teaches dragon style kung fu. I met him once before.

But , could you give me the names of any acupuncturist that you know? I am a student of acupuncture right now and I am looking for some people to intern with. It's really important..if you can help me out that would be great.

7 star Method
03-03-2005, 05:32 PM
there is a really good acupuncturist that I know, his name is Jeff Nigel (I think that is the right spelling). The same student studies acupuncture with him as well. He teaches a few different kinds of styles, but the most impressive is his Pau Kua (Taoist) acupuncture.
If you are interested I can get more info within a few weeks - email me so I can reply once I get the info...

LF

cha kuen
03-03-2005, 05:52 PM
HI there

Yes I know Jeff, but he is not looking for an intern in the clinic right now. Do you know of any others??

Thank you

Vajramusti
03-10-2005, 07:47 AM
Jacques Moramarco isa good TCM person and licensed accupuncturist and has a clinic in Palm Springs near San Diego. He also knows wing chun, wu taichi and aome other things.
Has a book out on ginseng and another one I believe on proper posture. I have misplaced his email info but you should find him or his clinic in yellow pages.
If you do see him tell him joy chaudhuri said hello.