PDA

View Full Version : Washington, DC wing chun schools

dhavlin
02-07-2005, 11:53 AM
I've been living in Washington, DC for almost two years now and I'm ready to get my act together and start training again. I've found a few schools in the DC area that offer wing chun, one in Lake Ridge, VA that looks promising.

The web doesn't find any wing chun schools in the District itself - does anyone have any inside knowledge of training going on downtown somewhere?

Thanks.
Diana

chris
02-07-2005, 12:59 PM
Hi Diana,

I don't know of any WC schools in the District. I curremtly train in Fairfax, Virginia. I did however, train for more than a year at the Lake Ridge School you mention in your email. If you want to private email me I would be glad to give you my two cents about my current and former schools.
Regards,
Chris

>>>>>I've been living in Washington, DC for almost two years now and I'm ready to get my act together and start training again. I've found a few schools in the DC area that offer wing chun, one in Lake Ridge, VA that looks promising.

The web doesn't find any wing chun schools in the District itself - does anyone have any inside knowledge of training going on downtown somewhere?

Thanks.
Diana

Sihing Tom
02-07-2005, 03:51 PM
Moy Yat Ving Tsun Kung Fu - Ming Sum Studio

Tel: (301)526-1807

brothernumber9
02-08-2005, 02:00 PM
There's also a guy who's name I don't know, who worked at a chinese/vietnamese video store in wheaton (New My-A Co) next to the metro in the same shopping strip as Dunkin Donuts, he had a little sign in the window offering private wing chun lessons.

dhavlin
02-09-2005, 09:14 AM
Very interesting about the guy in Wheaton!

Thanks.