PDA

View Full Version : Good Movies Ive seen recently

Nick Forrer
02-13-2005, 01:17 PM
MA oriented:

When the last sword is drawn - very good samurai film

Fighter in the Wind - Stylised but enjoyable Mas Oyama Bio Pic

Non MA oriented

A very long engagement - very good french film by Jeunet (Amelie, Delicatessan, City of lost children)

Sideways - cool mid life road movie

Closer - bit theatrical but very good script and acting

Crap Films to be avoided

Oceans 12 - lame

gwa sow
02-17-2005, 02:29 PM
ok hers' a few.
Ray - obvious
aviator- very good, liked Ray more

Red Ninja(i think) rented it from Blockbuster. about three ninlas red, blue and white (i think lost attention to movie halfway through) sucked. did have a cute girl as one of the ninja's. One question, are knee high boots and tight leather mini skirt a traditional ninja outfit???? worked for me though. it had some previews of some other movies that seemed ok. one was called ichi the killer. lookes like one very disturbing movie.

Star runner- worth renting. some kickboxing, wing chun, and hung gar. again has a cute asian chick in it (um,....anyone notice a pattern????) and just enough sappy romance stuff for your girlfriend to sit through it with you.

GeneChing
02-18-2005, 12:43 PM
are knee high boots and tight leather mini skirt a traditional ninja outfit???? Yes, yes, obviously. Don't you know anything about ninjettes? I'm an expert in authentic ninjettes. I know all about them. They were fishnet underwear bodysuits that you can try to pin down to the ground with a wakizashi, but they just just leap out of these suits and hop backward to escape. They should dress in a solid color, but keep their cleavage exposed to distract their opponents, kind of like Klingon women. Their drink of choice is V8. Now there's an obscure ninjette references, eh?

Shaolinlueb
02-18-2005, 01:29 PM
Originally posted by GeneChing
Yes, yes, obviously. Don't you know anything about ninjettes? I'm an expert in authentic ninjettes. I know all about them. They were fishnet underwear bodysuits that you can try to pin down to the ground with a wakizashi, but they just just leap out of these suits and hop backward to escape. They should dress in a solid color, but keep their cleavage exposed to distract their opponents, kind of like Klingon women. Their drink of choice is V8. Now there's an obscure ninjette references, eh?

you forgot 1 thing. the most important. they love nacho cheese!!!!
but the rest you nailed down.

whoops forgot they love men named gene ching and adam lueb :o ;)