PDA

View Full Version : So anyone going to beat someone up today?

Judge Pen
02-14-2005, 09:34 AM
After all it is Valentine's day. You either are ahppy today (if you have someone) or you are in a crappy mood and want to smack the he11 out of the next lovebird you see.

So, is it a good day or a bad day?

SaekSan
02-14-2005, 09:44 AM
I voted good, just because my fiancee presented me with my wedding band today.

Although there are a few people deserving of a c0ck punch though... I should've voted later...

;)

SPJ
02-14-2005, 09:45 AM
May all the lovebirds find their nest.

:D

SPJ
02-14-2005, 09:48 AM
Best wishes for the love ones that are stationed abroad.

The fighting dads and moms, your family and friends do not forget you.

Have a great V-day.

Dish out love and not fist.

Peace on earth.

:)

SPJ
02-14-2005, 09:53 AM
True loves are gold and hard to find.

Find a keeper.

Go for it.

Time waits no man or woman.

There may not be a second chance.

Always cherish the time and the moments shared by both.

They are treasures of life that make the dark and cold world a likable and livable place.

All those glistening or shining moments are gold.

:D

Ray Pina
02-14-2005, 09:57 AM
I don't have a special someone in my life right now but a few prospects have shown up..... nonetheless its still a good day and a few friends are coming over later to train so I will in fact beat the he11 out of someone too.

All in all, not a bad day and its not too cold out.:)

tug
02-14-2005, 10:01 AM
Anyone else think this is probably the WORST time for someone to break up with you?

Bad day indeed.

FatherDog
02-14-2005, 10:02 AM
I have someone, but she's in Seattle, so it's kind of a wash.

Judge Pen
02-14-2005, 10:03 AM
I'll get some love tonight and beat the he11 out of someone in sparring class tomorrow.

I just had a gigantic chocolate fortune cookie delivered to me. It's a good day for me.

Starchaser107
02-14-2005, 10:29 AM
I voted good.
I'm feeling good,
but what if I still want to beat ppl up haha :p :cool:

PangQuan
02-14-2005, 10:43 AM
Hmmm.

Ill go with good, no girl now but good anyhow. I am alive.
Kung fu will be my love!

MoreMisfortune
02-14-2005, 10:46 AM
what a coincidence
i just happen to have beat up a monkey like a minute ago

Vash
02-14-2005, 10:49 AM
Bah.

Got three hours sleep last night - went to bed at 8:30, woke at 11:30. Been up since then.

Went to work out, managed buncha chinups, db swings, step-ups, but back went out - all my vertebrae are off-line. So, I'm in pain until tomorrow.

Fukc St. Valentine in his cherub-lovin' ass.

Ray Pina
02-14-2005, 11:52 AM
It's now raining and cold so it's not such a beautiful day, but the girl I've been kicking it to for a little while but have yet to date just e-mailed me saying she'll come to Puerto Rico on a surf trip next month ...... a beautiful day indeed!:D

And there's still some a$$ getting kicked tonight!!!!:D :D

MasterKiller
02-14-2005, 11:52 AM
I spent all day yesterday and most of this morning ****ting my brains out. Happy Valentine's Day to you, too.

PangQuan
02-14-2005, 11:59 AM
Im with you on that one, MK, but my "streak" ended last night. Needless to say, im doing better today. ****, i need to stop eating old food.

Judge Pen
02-14-2005, 12:03 PM
Originally posted by MasterKiller
I spent all day yesterday and most of this morning ****ting my brains out. Happy Valentine's Day to you, too.

Somebody sounds grumpy this morning. I spent all weekend working out and I'm sore as he11! It was a good weekend.

Starchaser107
02-14-2005, 12:10 PM
Garden Party last night , with Lion Dance and Kung Fu Demo. didn't eat anything or i might have ended up like you guys.
ugh.
be well.

wdl
02-14-2005, 12:43 PM
I don't have anybody this year, so I'm all ticked off. Plus I got my car stuck in the yard last night because of all the rain, and work has been a headache today. So I'm all PO'd. The CONSTANT rain doesn't help me either. Don't have a woman and a warm fire to make it better.

But.. sparring class tonight and tomorrow night will make me happy. It's a decent substitute remedy for now anyway.

-Will

PHILBERT
02-14-2005, 01:22 PM
An incredibly, lousy, screwed up, ****ed off, angry day.

tug
02-14-2005, 01:40 PM
An incredibly, lousy, screwed up, ****ed off, angry day.

Dig.

MasterKiller
02-14-2005, 03:07 PM
Originally posted by Judge Pen
Somebody sounds grumpy this morning. I spent all weekend working out and I'm sore as he11! It was a good weekend. I'm pizzing out my @sshole. That tends to make me grumpy. Plus, this is the one day out of the year, except for maybe my birthday, where I'm guaranteed a BJ. But, being sick in such the way that I am, she ain't gonna even think about it.:mad:

MoreMisfortune
02-14-2005, 05:08 PM
man, you people need to chill out

MoreMisfortune
02-14-2005, 06:24 PM
everybody cheer up and rejoice
YAY!

\o/ Its valentine! Happy time! \o/

joedoe
02-14-2005, 06:29 PM
Sounds to me like Xebby finally got laid :D

MoreMisfortune
02-14-2005, 06:36 PM
yeah i look totally thrilled on that pic dont I :D
you just see the aura of happiness on my eyes :D

acutally that pic was from carnival (oh the irony :D )

its not even valentines day here, its somewhere in june i think
i have no idea when it is precisely since its none of my bussness, i just now its not this month at least

rubthebuddha
02-14-2005, 09:58 PM
mk -- you have greek food, too? i've been hovering about four inches above the porcelain all evening all from a little too much tyropita.

of course, i wisely chose to deal with the rumbly in my tumbly by throwing manicotti at it. that'll help. :o

red5angel
02-15-2005, 07:51 AM
We had out "valentines" day on sunday. The wife and I aren't big on the most contrived holiday of them all but we usually atleast treat each other to dinner. In this case, we went to our favorite resteraunt - local Mongolian BBQ, Saw a good movie - "The Merchant of Venice" and I didn't have to work at or during sex, she did all the working :D

Oso
02-15-2005, 08:34 AM
yes for me.

ditched the old girl right before my open house because she was ****ing with my head too much.

and had another one fall right into my lap right after the open house. pretty sweet.