PDA

View Full Version : Weapon Tip

Ray Pina
02-14-2005, 11:55 AM
Home Depot is launching these little cool folder utility knives for like $10.... they come with 10 replacement blades. The size is perfect and its completely legal (except for airplanes).

The only down side is that it is advertised as a single hand folder but at least with mine it requires two hands to get it started. Though I may have discovered a way to grind the mechanism a bit to now make it open more easily.

It's called "HUSKY." I now carry this and leave the Spyderco at home. It would work perfectly as a Karambit.

PangQuan
02-14-2005, 11:56 AM
Im partial to sheath blades, when you have it out, the blade is ready. my buddy has one of those though, its pretty neat.

David Jamieson
02-23-2005, 06:54 PM
hmmm, I'll stick the Schrade and Buck... mostly Schrade, now that they have gone bankrupt... get one while you can, probably one of the finest folders you'll ever get your mitts on.

Ray Pina
02-24-2005, 11:22 AM
It has the knob, but right now it doesn't exactly swing open like my Spyderco ... I may have to make a few adjustments. However, it is a plane utility blade, so I'm guessing it's legal, the blade is less than 2 inches.

I was walking around with a 3 and 3/4 spyderco but I heard of some cat who had to spend the night at Nassua for carrying a blade and though this less tactical-looking piece would be better.