PDA

View Full Version : Forget fighting... just learn how to slap (vid)

IronFist
02-16-2005, 05:49 PM
Wtf (http://www.compfused.com/directlink/629/)?

If you hit someone in the ear, or if someone was playing who knew how to generate power with their whole body, you could really do some damage.

joedoe
02-16-2005, 06:09 PM
Crazy

Shaolinlueb
02-16-2005, 08:12 PM
if they knew wushu tongbie they would be better off :D

ShaolinJOJO
02-17-2005, 11:59 AM
Yeah ShaolinLueb leave that job to me:p

mortal
02-17-2005, 12:14 PM
Hot 97 what morons. This is the same staion that made fun of the tsunami victims.

ShaolinJOJO
02-17-2005, 12:21 PM
Do they still play that song it should be banned.:mad:

Shaolinlueb
02-17-2005, 01:01 PM
Originally posted by ShaolinJOJO
Do they still play that song it should be banned.:mad:

should be banned like that red x you have for an avatar. ;)

Newb
02-17-2005, 01:24 PM
Originally posted by Shaolinlueb
should be banned like that red x you have for an avatar. ;)

Those idiot DJs don't know what they're doing. Someone could get serious long term damage if they got whacked hard enough in the ear. If I was a 'oppertunistic' lawyer, I would call each one of those contestants that got whapped hard on the ear, and claim long term damages in a class action lawsuit. That would teach em to think next time they try to get shock value points.

red5angel
02-17-2005, 01:27 PM
imagine that, a leroux groupy talking about suing someone....

Newb
02-17-2005, 01:28 PM
Originally posted by red5angel
imagine that, a leroux groupy talking about suing someone....

The context and the point of the post was about the DJs being stupid and not realizing or caring that they are fvcking with young peoples health, that might affect them for the rest of their lives. You know if someone who knew how to put their weight behind a whack hard in the ear, they could permamently damage someone.

red5angel
02-17-2005, 01:29 PM
I'm just sayin'

norther practitioner
02-17-2005, 09:40 PM
Um, one, neither was really that impresive as far as smacking power goes. Two, I didn't really see any ear contact, in fact, a few of them were near misses even though they were not moving and standing right near each other.:o

IronFist
02-17-2005, 10:51 PM
Originally posted by Newb
The context and the point of the post was about the DJs being stupid and not realizing or caring that they are fvcking with young peoples health, that might affect them for the rest of their lives. You know if someone who knew how to put their weight behind a whack hard in the ear, they could permamently damage someone.

w00t! I totally said that in my first post :D

MoreMisfortune
02-17-2005, 11:25 PM
that was cool
i agree with Queens victory, she had the better shots

i dotn think that any damage there would be a big deal, dont think they are in danger
anyway, i mean like, defitaly in way less danger than any kid being beat up by a cop -> everyone here is familiar with deafing slaps on the ear that they use sometimes -> they like it cos usually it leaves no marks.
this dude i knew in highschool for example, experienced it when he was drunk at the beach one time.
btw that kid was insane... not to the mention the guy was about 3x hornier than i will ever be. some of his sentances included: "hmm summer time... the smell of ***** in the air..."
and "hey man, why didnt you go for her" -> this one he said to me, and it refered to a chick we were talking to that was 11 years old TOPS at the time (i was 16).
in his own words, he almost became an alcoholic when he was around 15, he said he was glad he stopped before not being able to get it up anymore... but he still thought it was awesome this movie hed seen where a dude swimmed on a giant champagne chalice.
told the tale of one time he got so drunk he made out with the ugliest chick in the party - and nowadays ran away from the chick - said he pictured her with a huge wide ***** that spoke "PEEE-NIS PEEEE-NIS I WANT PEEEE-NIS"
oh and he also liked kiddie pr0n and had some on his computer - he even showed me some - no i dont have any of that here, please dont send FBI after me (he was a minor at the time too, so this rises philosophical questions dont you think?)
his mom had a newspaper stand, so he sometimes sold playboys and other stuff for kids at school undercover lol :D he would handle it to them on some paper bag, that was hilarious
he also, during the whole year, never had the stuff (books, texts) required for chemistry class, so he borrowed it all from me all the time

IronFist
02-18-2005, 05:39 PM
^ Punctuation, my friend.

MoreMisfortune
02-18-2005, 06:49 PM
...sorry

we are working on it, really
cos we care
about the dots
:)

IronFist
02-19-2005, 01:32 AM