PDA

View Full Version : Ultimate supremacy

kung fu muppet
02-16-2005, 10:57 PM
Ever get so worked up about your training that you dont care how much it destroys you you just want to be the best??? Im in that kinda mood right now. I get inspired by people, films etc.

Im gonna take this to a whole new level. I want to be a great fighter but i dont know which way to turn. I want to see more people have an attitude toward training like it has a real purpose, for too long i have seen and taught many people training for the soul purpose of keeping fit, they have no idea what they are doing learning martial arts.

I want to encourage people to take their training more seriously, to make more progress as fighters, as warriors than they could feasibly imagine. I will start a rebellion, hand to hand combat is going to prosper and ascend to a new level.

or i could go back to bed....

MoreMisfortune
02-16-2005, 11:20 PM
and why to progress as a fighting warrior destruction machine is better than to just be fit? or to sell tacos?
OR... selling hotdogs

what is the difference between wrong and right?

kung fu muppet
02-16-2005, 11:23 PM
There is so much pleasure and honour in fighting, as in any art, I express myself the same way in poetry for example. The way forward is through expressing ones art.

MoreMisfortune
02-16-2005, 11:33 PM
what if a killer makes of his murders tri-dimensional paintings of blood and body pieces? is it the expression of his art?

its cool if you into the fhgiting, but understand the possibilities are infinite and each person sees the world whitin their own limits :)

kung fu muppet
02-16-2005, 11:57 PM
in my opinion that killer is right in intensions and has spirit, but is doing it in a very wrong way:p

the possibilities are infinite - well duducted
were heading in the wrong way as far as i can see... i know!
thats the anti infinite direction
no one fights for a real good reason anymore - i want to share my appreciation for fine art.

Merryprankster
02-17-2005, 05:06 AM
I want to be a great fighter but i dont know which way to turn

Find a place that trains great fighters. If you are wedded to Kung Fu, find places that compete in full contact tourneys - with punches to the head!!!!

Otherwise, there is Muay Thai, there is MMA, there is boxing, there is wrestling, there is Judo, there is BJJ.

Yes, they are sports, but everything has rules. There's no such thing as no rules training -whether in a kwoon or a match

red5angel
02-17-2005, 09:39 AM
OR... selling hotdogs

some people are just better at selling their hotdog eh MM? :D

PangQuan
02-17-2005, 10:17 AM
if you want to fight, and i mean really fight. Go to Cali or NY or Japan or China. Find an underground fighting circut. They are out there believe it or not. One will be difficult to find im sure, but hey, this is the world. It is all out there somewhere. Go to Thailand. Point is everything else you will find easily is just sport. Not true combat, which as a warrior you are seeking. otherwise your are just an athelete.

Aller chercher une très bonne école de lutte. Joindre en haut. Obtenir pour savoir des gens. Alors commencer à demander la bonne une. Il ne viendra pas rapidement.

PangQuan
02-17-2005, 10:21 AM
woops, that french i spouted said.

go find a good fighting school, join up. wherever you end up going. get to know people. after a while start to ask around. it will not be quick and it will likely take time. but dude. you know its out there.

red5angel
02-17-2005, 10:37 AM
Personally, if you REALLY want to fight, I'd follow the advice so wisely quoted in PangQuans signature.
See, not only will you be fo' real if you kill a true kungfumaster, but you will be presented with countless oppurtunities to fight to the death as his freinds, students and peers come to meet you to avenge his death.
As a bonus, if this happens in chna they will treat you like a god.

PangQuan
02-17-2005, 10:54 AM
Wise words they are yes, hrrmmmm.

MoreMisfortune
02-17-2005, 02:52 PM
Originally posted by red5angel
some people are just better at selling their hotdog eh MM? :D

well yes, each one is gotta a role to play in the great scheme of things :cool: