PDA

View Full Version : To all you who like the puzzle games

IronFist
02-17-2005, 11:25 PM
Here's a graphics based one (http://www.foon.co.uk/farcade/hapland/). Figure out what to do yourself (I'm still stuck).

IronFist
02-17-2005, 11:26 PM
Whoa, I got a guy in the cannon, and then I shot him and he got impaled on the spear. Wtf?!

IronFist
02-17-2005, 11:30 PM
Oh wait, if you click the question mark in the lower right hand corner it tells you the objective. Duh.

gwa sow
02-18-2005, 12:22 PM
ok, so far all i got him to do was break the light bulb. i kike it but i cant do anything????????????????????????????

SevenStar
02-18-2005, 12:37 PM
I got the bell to fall and the lightbulb to break - trying to figure out the correct order to do everything...

gwa sow
02-18-2005, 12:37 PM
click on the spear and change it. he lands on top ther under the bell. after that i'm lost

SevenStar
02-18-2005, 12:48 PM
rofl!! I just got a man blown up by a landmine!

SevenStar
02-18-2005, 12:49 PM
there is a man in the house on the left...

see the yellow arrow pointing upward? click on what it's pointing at - the top will open. Now, click the yellow arrow and a man will jump out. I'll let you play from there.

SevenStar
02-18-2005, 12:52 PM
I completely blew up the bell and the spear, then cannonballed a man into the chasm... I think I'm making progress.

gwa sow
02-18-2005, 12:52 PM
ya, i did that and i dont know what to do next. land mine, you mean that thing with the red dot that bounces when you click on it. ?????how???? i blew up the bottom guy by shooting one out of the cannon

SevenStar
02-18-2005, 12:56 PM
blew up the man and the lightbulb.

gwa sow
02-18-2005, 01:04 PM
hehe when he blowsup, he splatter on the mountain.

gwa sow
02-18-2005, 01:09 PM
wo-ho, just found something else, still lost

Chizica
02-18-2005, 01:11 PM
Open trap door, bring man up to cannon, shoot rock to move bridge down, open window on left. Shoot second rock so it doesn't go anywhere, shoot bom to blow up bell, shoot second bomb so it doesnt go anywhere. Have guy break lightbulb. Shoot cannon so that blue object goes to little man by the lightbulb and door will open.

gwa sow
02-18-2005, 01:14 PM
i got something to fall out of the box on the right hand side near the top.

Jhapa
02-18-2005, 01:21 PM
Originally posted by Chizica
Open trap door, bring man up to cannon, shoot rock to move bridge down, open window on left. Shoot second rock so it doesn't go anywhere, shoot bom to blow up bell, shoot second bomb so it doesnt go anywhere. Have guy break lightbulb. Shoot cannon so that blue object goes to little man by the lightbulb and door will open.

same here, i am sort of stomped. if the man goes any further, an animal fulls from box and kills him, if the man from the house goes across the bridge, gets blown up. ??????????????

SevenStar
02-18-2005, 01:24 PM
just got a guy run over by a car or something fast moving...

Marky
02-18-2005, 01:31 PM
I DID IT! A non-spoiler, take the help section's advice, and don't lose ANY stick figures.

The Spoiler...

Open the window on the left and turn the arrow overhead to the right. Open the hatch near the cannon and let a figure out. Fire the first shot low, so it knocks the bridge into place. Aim the cannon high for the second shot, ringing the bell to open the door on the left. Next (something that took me quite awhile to figure out), aim the cannon low, and as you fire the two grenades, click on the bridge so it raises as the grenades reach it. The grenades will be knocked into the air and won't damage anything. Aim the final shot low to let the imprisoned figure unlock the door. Use the cannon a final time to load the figure into it. Let another figure out of the hatch and aim the cannon high. Like the board/grenade trick, as you fire the figure from the cannon, click on the spear so it lowers just enough to not impale the flying figure. When he lands on the platform, click on him to move the belltower. Click on the bell three times so it falls on the spear and propels the rock you fired earlier through the air and destroys the mine. Now you can click on the open door in the lower left, and let the figure out to go into the cave. Make sure the window next to the cave is CLOSED, because when you open it he'll slam it shut, dropping a slab of concrete below. So, with the window closed, click on the freed figure. When the creature drops out of the box, click on the right window, the figure will slam it down and the concrete will fall on the creature. END OF GAME.

And I killed every figure several ways for quite some time before I figured out how to do it. Personally, deflecting the grenades and lowering the spear took me the longest time to figure out (even though the instructions said "use timing").

Take care, all. Great Game!

SevenStar
02-18-2005, 01:49 PM
I got it too... I wanted to be the first :(

Ming Yue
02-18-2005, 04:20 PM
oh man... I go on vacation, and you guys figure out all the puzzles without me.

:(

Jhapa
02-18-2005, 06:50 PM
finally got it, took me all day.