PDA

View Full Version : Critic this kid's feeding and moving plans for this day

MoreMisfortune
02-18-2005, 09:09 PM
hey guys whats up

here is what i ate and done today
how do you like it? dislike it? its cool? change this? change that?

first of all, the ingridients:
tuna = 210kcal, 28g protein, 10.5g fat
bread (per slice) = 60kcal, 11g carb, 3g protein, 0.5g fat
yogurt = 45kcal, 5g protein, 7g carb
diet coke (per 200ml) = "zero" kcal, some sodium
water

ok, woke up at 12 morning
1 tuna + 2 bread + diet coke

2 hours later
40 minutes biking

after bath
2 yogurts

some another 2 and half hours later
1 tuna + 2 breads + diet coke

some another 3 hours later
1 yogurt

some another 2 hours later
1 yogurt

and then... its right now, ill go to sleep... if/whenever possible that is

MoreMisfortune
02-18-2005, 09:12 PM
oh i forgot to add my forgot stats

im about 238lbs (i imagine) and 6 feet 2 inch tall
dark brown hair, green eyes, unshaved for about one week and wearing blue underwear
curretnly on vacation with plenty o time avalible (if you know what i mean, young girl ;) )

FngSaiYuk
02-18-2005, 09:26 PM
Doesn't appear like you're getting enough to eat. You're getting less than 1000 cal/day. If you're trying to lose weight, do some lean muscle building excercises and eat more. Keep doing the 40min cardio each day as well until you feel your body is able to up intensity.

Anyways, at 6'2" you'll need much more food (good, healthy, fresh and as close to nature as possible) than what you've listed for the day. Oh and lots of fresh veggies...

Mo Lung
02-18-2005, 09:30 PM
Mmmm, the tuna and yoghurt diet, eh?

FngSaiYuk
02-18-2005, 09:33 PM
Originally posted by Mo Lung

Yah, all he needs is pickles... and mebe boiled pork flavoured ice cream...

no wait, that's what my wife craved while she was pregnant - well, substitute cream & cottage cheese for the pork flavoured ice cream.

MoreMisfortune
02-18-2005, 09:42 PM

lol :D
i just bought this cos i like em and im too lazy to even... fry some steak or whatever
the tuna goes fine on my microwave and the yogurt is in love with my refrigerator machine.
i happen to also be lazy to handle vegetables

how much do you think i should incrise me food?
in my experience i need to eat like a girl to lose weight :(

normally i would eat out 1 time of the day in wich id get them vegetables too, but not today right now precisely i didnt.

as for the exercise i am incrising yeah, its cos i only got bakc yesterday when i did 30 to get back used so today i went 40.
i plan on getting on a gym for the weights next week
but hey, whats up with gym people always putting me light weights with lots of reps? Its this really the best answer for me? i dont wanna sound "machista" but i sometimes felt like a *** to see dudes smaller than me lifting heavier weights...

Akhilleus
02-18-2005, 09:50 PM
im about 238lbs (i imagine) and 6 feet 2 inch tall
dark brown hair, green eyes, unshaved for about one week and wearing blue underwear

I don't know much about diet, although my mom was a dietician before she became a teacher, but I will tell you one thing...I'm getting really T.O.ed that you still haven't posted a full body shot...don't leave us hanging, tell us more about this blue underwear...

MoreMisfortune
02-18-2005, 09:56 PM
lofl
its some old blue underwear
its old enough to be almost not blue, but white :eek:

you dont get any pics until you call me daddy

Mo Lung
02-18-2005, 11:34 PM
Heavy weights, big lifts (deadlift, squat, bench, etc.) on alternate days, big effort cardio (ideally a HIIT type style) on the other days, one day a week off for rest and recovery. Heaps of fresh vegies and fruit, lots of lean meat (yes, like tuna) and chicken, turkey, etc. Plenty of water. Don't forget the nuts, grains and cereals. Lay off the sodas, saturated fat and eat as little processed food as possible.

Start here and see how you go.

But, it's like you and the wimmins. You know what you should be doing, you're just too much of a pu$$y to get out there and do it! :mad: :p ;)

MoreMisfortune
02-19-2005, 07:29 AM
hey Mo Lung,
lets say i get on the gym and then the people there go "do lots of reps with this few weight". how do i convince them i should try something else without getting into conflict?
whats wrong with the sodas btw?

But, it's like you and the wimmins. You know what you should be doing, you're just too much of a pu$$y to get out there and do it! :mad: :p ;)

WTF!! :mad:

:D

Vash
02-23-2005, 10:21 PM
hey Mo Lung,
lets say i get on the gym and then the people there go "do lots of reps with this few weight". how do i convince them i should try something else without getting into conflict?

Don't. Say, "thanks," and move on.

Hella much empty calories.

Mo Lung
02-23-2005, 11:33 PM
Yeah, pretty much what Vash said. Way too much sugar in the sodas that will spare the fat. With the gym, just say that you don't need any help and you're happy doing your own thing, thanks very much. If they hassle you any more, tell them that you will do what they say only after a game of Roshambo. Just make sure that you go first.

ThaiMantis
02-24-2005, 02:20 PM
If they hassle you any more, tell them that you will do what they say only after a game of Roshambo. Just make sure that you go first.

I'd forgotten about Roshambo :) that's like the south park game where you kick each other in the nuts (if u get to go first :) ) innit.

i will use that tomorrow, ****ed if i dont... ;)

Becca
02-26-2005, 04:08 AM
Don't. Say, "thanks," and move on.

Quote:

Hella much empty calories.

Diet soda has no calories, empty or otherwise. But it has much cobonation (obviously) and this stuff can get trapped in your muscle tissues and cause things like runner's stitch. Also lots of highly prossesed stuff to gum up your plumbing, so to speak. FngSaiYuk was right about wanting to eat as natural as posible. less prossesed foods = easier for your body to digest and less waiste for the kidneys to get rid of. :)

Mo Lung
02-26-2005, 06:18 AM
Diet soda has no calories, empty or otherwise. But it has much cobonation (obviously) and this stuff can get trapped in your muscle tissues and cause things like runner's stitch. Interesting concept. Do you have any research that indicates this - I've never heard of this one before.

Becca
02-26-2005, 07:19 AM
Off the top of my head, no. But I have done it once apon a time. I'll see if I can find the links again, though. Won't be untill some time next week. Think it was on MSN's heath site.