PDA

View Full Version : German seminar

Three Harmonies
02-25-2005, 10:04 AM
I apologize the delay due to some scheduling snafus, plus my email has been figidity-****ed lately :mad: ! But without further delay....

I will be in Germany May 14-15th, 2005 to conduct a weekend workshop at my good friend Jochen Wolfgramm's school. We will cover Mantis fighting theory and technique from both the Meihua and Liuhe schools as taught to me by Hu Xi Lin Laoshi. Since I make it over to Europe so infrequently (read, NEVER) I plan to show a great number of techniques, as well as variations to all areas of combat (shuai / na / ti /da). I am flexible though, and if the material is too basic or remedial I can turn up the volume depending on the group that shows up.
It will be held at:
Location: School is: Bai Lung, School for Martial Arts. Town: 49088 Osnabrueck, Baumstr. 12. State: Niedersachsen, Germany.
Adress normally written down:
Bai Lung, Privatschule für Kampfkunst (school for Martial Arts)
Baumstr. 12
49088 Osnabrueck
Niedersachsen, Germany
Tel.: 0541/9989436
And the German contact is Jochen Wolfgramm Laoshi for those of you living on the other side of the pond. If anyone wants to contact me personally from here or over there feel free. Logistical help such as hotels and what not.....contact Jochen as I have no clue!
Cost will be around $80 Euros for the weekend. $50 for one day. I will also be available for private lessons on Mantis, weapons, Shanxi Xing Yi, Qigong, etc.
Keep in mind though this is a "Mantis" seminar, many of the techniques I will show will also be familiar to those of you who practice Xing Yi. As time goes by I find the two styles (all styles really) more, and more similar! My point is...if you are remotely interested come and check it out as this is open to all stylists and ranks! I hope to meet many of my kung fu brothers in person. I really look forward to this opportunity to share the art that I love, and exchange ideas with my European counterparts! We chose Germany for it's central location so I hope many of you can make it from all over if it is not too much of a drive!
I will also be in Europe for a couple weeks so if anyone wants private lessons or just to hook up, let me know.

Any questions or concerns contact either myself or Jochen!

Cheers
Jake Burroughs :)
three_harmonies@hotmail.com
505-385-2987
www.threeharmonies.com

German Bai Lung
02-25-2005, 01:46 PM
I really looking forward to this great chance of let the Mantis Community growing together a bit more!
Itīs a great pleasure and honour for me, to host this great seminar!

For the time of the seminar (14/15 may) I could also arrange some private lodging at students flats! Please let me know soon enough!

Also there will be a maximum of seminarmembers due to the room! So donīt delay if you want to participate!

yu shan
02-25-2005, 09:17 PM
All those who attend will be in for a h e l l of a weekend. I`ve had the pleasure of training/learning from Jake and his teacher, Hu Xi Lin. Awesome PM Kung Fu! You guys are in for a big treat learning six harmonies. Jake is a great guy, fantastic teacher and I promise everyone will have a good time. Cheers to Jochen for hosting my friend, maybe someday we can return the favor and have you here.