PDA

View Full Version : Shaolin Tai Tzu question for Gene

Royal Dragon
03-01-2005, 01:22 AM
Gene,
I seem to remember you telling me once that the Shaolin Tai Tzu Chang Chuan set was taught back to Shaolin by a local family. Do you remember anything about that?

Heck, what do you know about that form period? The more detail the better.

Thanks!

GeneChing
03-01-2005, 11:09 AM
...which doesn't mean I didn't say it, I just don't remember. I do remember who I took to the high school prom. ;) Can you remember the context? That might jog my memory.

I'm afraid I don't know too much about Taizu at Shaolin Temple. I know it is practiced there, but I've never studied it personally. Let me think about it a bit - I've got a lot on my mind this week because we submit our files to the printer and I'm quite preoccupied with that. Maybe it'll come back to me.

See, this is why I write so much. I gotta keep notes...

Royal Dragon
03-01-2005, 05:55 PM
All I remember is we were talking about it, can't even remember when, and you mentioned that it had been taught back to the Monks by a family line,and you named the family that did it.

GeneChing
03-02-2005, 11:38 AM
...I'm sorry, I honestly cannot remember either that conversation or the information you are looking for. I have some notes on Taizu so I'll look around for them to see if I can recover that info for you.

You're sure it was me? A lot of people try to impersonate me, you know...

Royal Dragon
03-02-2005, 06:37 PM
Cool, Thanks