PDA

View Full Version : Karate master > pimp (vid)

ShaolinTiger00
02-27-2005, 09:54 AM
Video Link (http://www.robclaw.com/pimp%20beaten%20by%20karate%20master0-1953.wmv)

I'm not sure what was sweeter, the fact that he totally used a big ol haymaker fist to fake out the guy, or the fact that he used a full on knife hand strike right to the guy's neck (brachial plexus) to KO him.

Sweet...

RENEGADE_MONK
02-27-2005, 10:04 AM
What's funny is he looked like a broke pimp!! :eek:

The Willow Sword
02-27-2005, 10:04 AM
This is an old vid,,but a decent one. although i believe his backfist was to the guys jaw(where the lower mandible joins the head) that is a real sensitive area and will ring your bell quite severely when boxed. it is also a decent pressure point because just below the ear there are sesitive nerve endings that can literally paralyze you in extreme pain. it was a good hit. plus i also think that they "pimp" was maybe a tad loaded and his equilibrium wasnt all there(that added to the hit dropped him like an anchor)

Peace,,,TWS

rogue
02-27-2005, 11:06 AM
BS. Everyone knows karate doesn't work and it only impresses kickboxers. :D

Kristoffer
02-27-2005, 11:26 AM
was it a knife hand? it's hard to see

DragonzRage
02-27-2005, 12:35 PM
LOL, freakin' awesome!

ttt for Karate!!!

wdl
02-27-2005, 12:54 PM
What's funny is he looked like a broke pimp!! :eek:

ROFL! Yeah! That's what I thought. "Man, that's the poorest looking pimp I've EVER seen." Truly a disgrace to pimps everywhere.

-Will

rogue
02-27-2005, 01:08 PM
One strike one kill? :D

mickey
02-27-2005, 01:27 PM
Greetings,

I find that clip hard to believe for the following reasons:

1) The presence of the video camera and the karateka's awareness of it; so much, that he knows to stay within camera range and is willing to stand out in the street to do so.

2) If that chick is really holding back her pimp, she is making history or is about to be history.

3) The strange reactions of the chick and friend of the pimp. It is like he got paid to take the shot. If he has a stable of girls that looks like the one on that video, he's got to be taking a lot of shots to make his overhead.

4) Only a fool would try to get face to face with a stranger.

mickey

rogue
02-27-2005, 01:52 PM
Mickey listen to the voice over. The karateka was filming a training video. My guess is that he's aware of the video because it's filming from his school.

dezhen2001
02-27-2005, 02:01 PM
that was part of the training video? :D

mickey
02-27-2005, 04:04 PM
I listened to the voice over. Okay.

But how do you explain items 2,3, and 4?

Especially 3? :)

mickey

cerebus
02-27-2005, 04:46 PM
Mickey.

Item 2) I didn't realize there was a behavior rulebook for pimps & hos. She obviously doesn't want any trouble with the law and he just wants a piece of the Karate guy.

Item 3) Listen to the voiceover, the other guy was a cabbie, not his friend. As for the looks of the ho, did that pimp look rich to you? Plenty of small-time pimps out there with ugly hos, just scrapin' by.

Item 4) How bright do you think the pimp is in the first place? He figures he's "Ghetto", the real badness, and this other guy is a whitebread Mister Rogers in the wrong neighborhood. He was wrong.

Sweet vid! ;)

mickey
02-27-2005, 05:03 PM
cerebus,

Nice responses. The guy had it coming. :)

mickey

David Jamieson
02-27-2005, 05:37 PM
pimps are wussies anyway. That's why they only try to dominate the "fairer" sex, because they can't get away with that with the other half of us.

too bad he didn't get hit by a car on the way back across the street.

SifuAbel
02-27-2005, 05:58 PM
Yeah really,

Since when does being a pimp mean you are anything more than just another shmo.

The guy hit with a edge palm across the guy's mandible and under the ear. This shot can screw up your equilibrium completely. Which is the reason he went down. He literally couldn't tell which way is up. There was a flavor of luck in the hit too.

:rolleyes:

ewallace
02-28-2005, 10:29 AM
Considering that was supposedly being filmed for a police training video, it looked like the Karate guy hit the pimp pre-emptively. I did not see the pimp throw any punches (maybe I just missed it). So, would the karate guy not be guilty of assult?

Thoughts?

ShaolinTiger00
02-28-2005, 10:51 AM
Considering the pimp had ripped his shirt while being refrained from pursuing the karateka, I'd say it was pretty clear that he had bad intentions of assaulting the guys and that he was in his rights to defend himself. and we can only assume that he was threatining him verbally!

red5angel
02-28-2005, 01:07 PM
I'd have pre-emptively hit him if he were coming at me that way as well.

ewallace
02-28-2005, 01:11 PM
Most of us probably would. But I axed about the legality of the karateka striking first.

BeiTangLang
02-28-2005, 01:28 PM
Most of us probably would. But I axed about the legality of the karateka striking first.

Axed?? You're not training for pimp-school are you?? :eek:
:D

HearWa
02-28-2005, 01:29 PM
Am I the only person who noticed this was all ready been posted DAYS ago?

Newb
02-28-2005, 03:17 PM
Greetings,

I find that clip hard to believe for the following reasons:

1) The presence of the video camera and the karateka's awareness of it; so much, that he knows to stay within camera range and is willing to stand out in the street to do so.

2) If that chick is really holding back her pimp, she is making history or is about to be history.

3) The strange reactions of the chick and friend of the pimp. It is like he got paid to take the shot. If he has a stable of girls that looks like the one on that video, he's got to be taking a lot of shots to make his overhead.

4) Only a fool would try to get face to face with a stranger.

mickey

I've been looking for that clip since I saw it on the news about I dunno....maybe 7 years ago? There's more to it:

1.) This was a police sting operation. The white dude is a trained officer. That is why there was a camera present.

2.) That pimp was ***** slapping his hoe earlier, and they got it on film. I believe the undercover cop told the pimp something while he was hitting her, or right after, and that's when he went crazy.

mickey
02-28-2005, 03:48 PM
OK OK OK!

The pimp had it coming. He earned the right to a plastic bag. Stay tuned for the upcoming pimp clipping game show called Hos up, Pimps down.

mickey

ewallace
02-28-2005, 04:09 PM
That quote from King Of the Hill was awesome. Dammnit Bobby. Where are them **** spanish tiles?

rogue
02-28-2005, 06:08 PM
Most of us probably would. But I axed about the legality of the karateka striking first. There are no first strikes in karate! :D

norther practitioner
02-28-2005, 06:10 PM
That was sweet, and by sweet, I mean almost ninja sweet.

Metal Fist
03-01-2005, 02:38 PM
ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!! That was excellent, looks like the pimp has an alligator mouth and a humingbird a$$. :D :D :D

dezhen2001
03-01-2005, 02:42 PM
That was sweet, and by sweet, I mean almost ninja sweet.
Dude, ninjas are sooooo sweet that i want to crap my pants (http://www.realultimatepower.net/ninja/ninja2.htm)
I love ninjas with all of my body (including my pee pee). ;)

PHILBERT
03-02-2005, 12:18 AM
Considering that was supposedly being filmed for a police training video, it looked like the Karate guy hit the pimp pre-emptively. I did not see the pimp throw any punches (maybe I just missed it). So, would the karate guy not be guilty of assult?

Thoughts?

The pimp had beaten on the woman and the Karate guy went out to tell him to stop. So the pimp was committing assault well before running at the Karate guy.

hunglengjon
03-02-2005, 05:17 AM
Can anyone provide any other links to vids that demonstrate such virtuous fighting?

Or just some good street fight application?

IronFist
03-02-2005, 08:00 PM
Here (http://www.m90.org/view_image.php?image_id=3269).

Didn't look like the pimp was attacking too much, tho. Was the karate guy out of line or was it good pre-emptive striking? At any rate, he probably was going to attack, given the circumstances, so yeah. Right?

edit - This post was just merged because IronFist started a new topic without searching first. What a n00b :D

Newb
03-03-2005, 09:30 AM
Here (http://www.m90.org/view_image.php?image_id=3269).

Didn't look like the pimp was attacking too much, tho. Was the karate guy out of line or was it good pre-emptive striking? At any rate, he probably was going to attack, given the circumstances, so yeah. Right?

edit - This post was just merged because IronFist started a new topic without searching first. What a n00b :D

The pimp was ***** slapping his Ho before this video clip.