PDA

View Full Version : Bullshido Sucks

Vio
03-03-2005, 06:48 AM
I've been a member since the mcdojo days but only recently decided to take part in discussion there because of the extremely one-sided take they have there.
Now i've learnt alot they see themselves as some sort of great authoritorial(nm) watchdog when it comes to mcdojoism, with nothing to back themselves up.
Man they brought themselves to an all time low when they banned me for being a furious CMA advocate.

They have a status quo kinda thing there, if you dont agree with the main there or with the bigwigs who run the site then you're immidietly bullshido.

Its kinda strange when that when I said i'll prove my point at the Throwdown, they promptly banned my account and banned my IP from viewing the forums. Therefore barring me from the throwdown. I guess they were scared or never ever want to be proven wrong.

David Jamieson
03-03-2005, 06:49 AM
well, that didn't take long. :rolleyes:

hahahahhaha.

Asia
03-03-2005, 07:44 AM
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA HAHA!!!!!

You still coming to the UK throwdown to show us that you have dA r3A! WC? Or are you FOS? BTW Tell the truth you were not BANNED you were put in TROLLSHIDO for you BS. No one likes a LIAR. Again are you going to MAN UP or NOT. I'm guessing NOT but I would LOVE for you ot prove me wrong. :D

SPJ
03-03-2005, 08:46 AM
I think bulshido is cool and evangelistic.

Xiao Ao Jiang Hu is one of my favorite CMA novels.

I read the novels by Gu Long and Jing Yong.

Ce Diao Yin Xiong Zhuan is my all time favorite.

However, Gu Long passed away. Jing Yong is 80 years old and semi-retired in Hong Kong. Jing started to rewrite his novels. This caused uproars in fans. My take is that change whatever he wants. Just leave Ce Diao Yin Xiong Zhuan alone.

Dong Fang Bu Bai is not as good as Dong Fang Xiu Bai.

One is never defeated in the east. The other is to beg some one to challenge him and defeat him in the east.

Sort of the same spirits as espoused by bulshidoka.

:D

TonyM.
03-03-2005, 09:05 AM
It took more than a nano second to figure that out? Are you going to return your ruler?

Shaolinlueb
03-03-2005, 09:19 AM
most the people on there seem to lack any real good training. and seem to be in mcdojo's themselves without realizing it.

JKDChick
03-03-2005, 09:29 AM
V1O was Trollshidowned, as we put it, for being an offensive, pathetic troll. At the request of several prominant UK members, he was UN-Trollshidoed due to his whining about not going to the Throwndown anymore because we hurt his feelings.

At least one of those members remained in contact with him to convince him to come. I was then informed by that member that v1o should just be banned. I would suspect this would be because v1o had pansied out of his promise to attend.

If v1o would like to show up to the Throwndown, as was his stated, welcomed intention, I will happily un-ban his account in ALL ways.

To show my sincerety, I'll stick him back on Trollshido ban.

JKDChick
03-03-2005, 09:32 AM
most the people on there seem to lack any real good training. and seem to be in mcdojo's themselves without realizing it.

Really?

Why would you say that?

We have numerous professional fighters in several arts, many, many instructors and lots of people who train for competition and win.

I am a multiple gold-medalist in BJJ, myself, and train about 20-30 hours a week at a combat-orientated school.

red5angel
03-03-2005, 09:33 AM
give it a fukking rest for christ sakes. Atleast the last thread was about the forum as a whole, this is just some internal spat spilling over into another forum.

red5angel
03-03-2005, 09:35 AM
and JKDchick, stop being so fukking easy to troll. Stop tooting your own ****ed horn and the touting bullshido ok? Stop bringing the very crap we're saying is wrong with bullshido here please.

JKDChick
03-03-2005, 09:36 AM
Well, at least you admit you're a troll.

JKDChick
03-03-2005, 09:38 AM
I've been a member since the mcdojo days .

This is an out-right lie, by the way.

v1o

That's public record.

red5angel
03-03-2005, 09:39 AM
I've never had a problem admitting I troll from time to time. when crap like this starts what else is there? that's also the point, I troll all the time and I'M getting sick of this ****. I don't cruise bullshido for exactly this very reason. We have more then enough crap on KFM to deal with as it is, we don't need bulshidos special brand of syfunctions adding to the whole stinky pile.

JKDChick
03-03-2005, 09:51 AM
Oh, since the other thread is closed -- thus preventing me from responding to MasterKiller's deeply gracious response to my apology for misrepresenting him (yes, that is sarcasm) -- the guy's name was MastaKiller and yes, he was deleted back before the last couple of updates last year. Still came up in my archive search, since the Admin access searches all the old stuff to. He was a multi-troll, I believe the same as SanchinMaster, who does still show.

Chief Fox
03-03-2005, 10:00 AM
And neither do their opinions on martial arts.

Bullshido is a great forum. Just like Kung Fu magazine is a great forum.

Bullshido offeres no holds barred discussion about martial arts. The benefits of this are the people there get right to the point of a discussion with out tip toing around the subject. The drawbacks of this are, some people are immature and use the no holds barred format to make personal attacks. This leads to a lot of drama.

There are plenty of knowledgable people at bullshido and a lot of good information. But I've discovered that if you disagree with the crowd or a more reputable member then you will most likely come under personal attack. Name calling and stuff like that.

For example: I'm a runner. I happen to think that running is a great supplement to martial arts training. I understand that a lot of people out there absolutly HATE running. Some of the more reputable people at Bullshido just happen to be the kinds of people that HATE running. So I've been told many times over at Bullshido that running is a useless activity. I've also been personally attacked for defending my views. This doesn't stop me from fighting the good fight though.

Another example: One time I described how I had just passed my latest test for my next level in kung fu. Some people said congratulations, good job and asked about the test. Others told me how I was wasting my time because all I did was "punch air", do a few "dances" and then some "light sparring".

Kung Fu magazine on the other hand doesn't allow the no holds barred discussion. So there is very little swearing, thus very little personal attacks. I believe that this makes people have productive, civil discussions with very little drama.

So Bullshido is a good site but you just have to weed out the garbage. Unfortuanately, there's quite a bit of it there.

Chief Fox
03-03-2005, 10:02 AM
Oh, since the other thread is closed -- thus preventing me from responding to MasterKiller's deeply gracious response to my apology for misrepresenting him (yes, that is sarcasm) -- the guy's name was MastaKiller and yes, he was deleted back before the last couple of updates last year. Still came up in my archive search, since the Admin access searches all the old stuff to. He was a multi-troll, I believe the same as SanchinMaster, who does still show.

Maybe you should take your "discussion" with MaterKiller to PM.

JKDChick
03-03-2005, 10:12 AM
I was actually trying to make a public point about locking threads, or, yeah I would have.

Sorry.

I actually see no reason why your forums should be disturbed by v1o's whining, so I'll likely just leave this thread alone at this point.

Say, red, check out my response on that BJJ thread -- I'd actually like to know more about the ranking systems in some other arts.

Asia
03-03-2005, 10:14 AM
I've been accused of many things but "lack any real good training" isn't one of them. Also considering that our forum does contain several Pro as well as amatuer fighters with actual records I think you just made a general statement with no substance.

To the matter at hand, v10 is not going to show up because he's afraid I will hurt him, which is only partially true but it won't be malicous. I simply want him to back up what he has stated.

MasterKiller
03-03-2005, 10:18 AM

Therefore, in this one thing, you are correct. You have not been laughed off of Bullshido. My mistake.

Was there a gracious apology in there somewhere that I missed? You tried to call me out without looking deeper into it, all the while whining about providing concrete and verifiable proof for all our claims, and yet you were flat out wrong. If I was not gracious in my reply, perhaps you should have been more sincere in your recant.

SifuAbel
03-03-2005, 10:31 AM
I've been accused of many things but "lack any real good training" isn't one of them. Also considering that our forum does contain several Pro as well as amatuer fighters with actual records I think you just made a general statement with no substance.

I know this is true, yet, you know they are a minority. Many, on most forums everywhere not just Bullshido, are noobie, fan boy, coat-tail surfers. Of which, they happen to be the loudest mouths at the site. The Pros are usually more reserved. I would hope a person with your skills and insight wouldn't get caught up in the mob mentality. Mob rules?

In the general board ronin69 has a "how long in MA" thead that I thought was very revealing.

JKDChick
03-03-2005, 10:36 AM
Was there a gracious apology in there somewhere that I missed? You tried to call me out without looking deeper into it, all the while whining about providing concrete and verifiable proof for all our claims, and yet you were flat out wrong. If I was not gracious in my reply, perhaps you should have been more sincere in your recant.

If I had been trying to *ahem* call you out, I would have used stronger language. Call you out? *snicker* Yeah, sure. I was trying to challenge you, sport, and failed. Really. You're SUCH a man.

I made an honest mistake and apologised for it. Given that your response to a perfectly civil post had just been the say

Why all the personal attacks? Did Daddy fist you too much when you were little?

Or maybe not enough?

Yeah, I think I was being gracious.

Yep, I was wrong about something. The difference is I verified I was wrong, corrected my mistake and openly admitted it. In the face of vile, vulgar, childish insults.

Sorry for not kissing your delicate ass.

Hi KungFuDoesWork! I was wondering when you'd show up.

Asia
03-03-2005, 10:42 AM
I know this is true, yet, you know they are a minority. Many, on most forums everywhere not just Bullshido, are noobie, fan boy, coat-tail surfers. Of which, they happen to be the loudest mouths at the site. The Pros are usually more reserved. I would hope a person with your skills and insight wouldn't get caught up in the mob mentality. Mob rules?

In the general board ronin69 has a "how long in MA" thead that I thought was very revealing.

There will aways be fanboys. I staff for 3 boards and you will always have you posers. (Blad3 and Jkid were our two biggest examples) Shalion's statement about lacking real training is wrong. Many of our more outspoken members do actually practice what they preach. JKDC for all the flak she may catch here has my respect. Why because she tested herself against both women and men and has brought home the hardware to prove. Hell the whole idea of the THROWDOWNS was to see who was talk and who wasn't.

WanderingMonk
03-03-2005, 10:43 AM
Dong Fang Bu Bai is not as good as Dong Fang Xiu Bai.

One is never defeated in the east. The other is to beg some one to challenge him and defeat him in the east.

孤獨求敗 != Dong Fang Xiu Bai.

You made up a character that wasn't even in the book. Of course, no one can match him. He doesn't exist.

:)

Mr Punch
03-03-2005, 10:48 AM
Well, since there's another thread about BSdo, I'D just like to congratulate them wholeheartedly. Just been there for the first time in a wee while and there's a very mature thread about wing chun on the main forum... perhaps we could direct our very own backbiting b!tchin nitpickin chun forumites over there to show them how it should be done... even Omar who started out trolling chun as usual came out with something useful! Er, no, perhaps shouldn't send them over... it would just degenerate into a bunch of unrealistic theoreticians bickering about lineage... again!

SifuAbel
03-03-2005, 10:50 AM
There will aways be fanboys. I staff for 3 boards (Bullshido, CK, and Subfighter) you will always have you posers. (Blad3 and Jkid were our two biggest examples)

Sure but you can't use the "we have pro fighters on our board" to excuse the behavior of the fanboys. Bullshido right now is a balance between those that do actually train and fight and those that just ride the bandwagon. There have been threads on bullshido itself concerning this. I didn't see JKDchick posting on the "how long in MA" thread. I didn't see boyd or any number of the truely loudmouthed members post their experience in those terms.

Yes, Bshdo, isn't the BJJ nutriding site it used to be. But NO, it isn't quite yet an impartial judge. And there are still people on that board making comments and judgements they aren't qualified to make. There is nothing to stop the stereotypical strip mall, beer belly, mullet wearing, 2 year BB in x-brand MA invented in some guys back yard from ignoranty poo-pooing on another art they have never even seen first hand.

MasterKiller
03-03-2005, 10:50 AM
I made an honest mistake and apologised for it. Given that your response to a perfectly civil post had just been the say
Yeah, here is your civil post I was responding to:

You can take comfort that from your idiocy will spring good.
You get what you give, baby.

BTW, admitting you are wrong and apologizing are not the same thing.

rogue
03-03-2005, 10:55 AM
Originally Posted by MasterKiller
Why all the personal attacks? Did Daddy fist you too much when you were little?

Or maybe not enough?

Maybe I'm showing my age and lack of coolness, but that was uncalled for MK. It's just crass and inappropriate.

MasterKiller
03-03-2005, 10:58 AM
Maybe I'm showing my age and lack of coolness, but that was uncalled for MK. It's just crass and inappropriate. Calling me an idiot was uncalled for as well. JKD is a big girl who likes to bark at people. I just barked back.

Asia
03-03-2005, 11:05 AM
Sure but you can't use the "we have pro fighters on our board" to excuse the behavior of the fanboys.

I am not trying to excuse the fanboys. I actually want to kick them in the rear and tell them to go train. I CAN use that arguement against someone who says our forum is made up of pple who lack real training.

Bullshido right now is a balance between those that do actually train and fight and those that just ride the bandwagon. There have been threads on bullshido itself concerning this.

Very true. It was spawned by the JKid and Blad3 incidents. We address that issue because we hate bandwagoneers like everyone else.

I didn't see JKDchick posting on the "how long in MA" thread. I didn't see boyd or any number of the truely loudmouthed members post their experience in those terms.
I don't think I posted on that thread either, nor did Omega for that matter. But I do respect many of the members honesty to come out and say HEY I'M A NEWB.

Yes, Bshdo, isn't the BJJ nutriding site it used to be. But NO, it isn't quite yet an impartial judge.

Thats true. When I was firs on the site I wasn't the most well liked member.

nd there are still people on that board making comments and judgements they aren't qualified to make. There is nothing to stop the stereotypical strip mall, beer belly, mullet wearing, 2 year BB in x-brand MA invented in some guys back yard from ignoranty poo-pooing on another art they have never even seen first hand.

Actually we brought up that issue as well. Some arts really don't need first hand exposure. I don't have to train with Ashida Kim, Dux, or many others to know they suck. Still we have been making steps to improve the quality of the reveiws of styles and individuals.

red5angel
03-03-2005, 11:09 AM
You get what you give, baby.

better watch out MK, she's brought home the hardware to prove she has what ti takes.....

Asia
03-03-2005, 11:11 AM
better watch out MK, she's brought home the hardware to prove she has what ti takes.....

You're not mocking me, now are you? :mad:

red5angel
03-03-2005, 11:12 AM
Asia, actually if you'll go check out the other thread - assuming you have'nt yet, you'll see most of us are ok with bullshido, it's just not our bag of tea, that's all. Part of the problem with crossover is here you have a forum for kungfu and traditional guys, and the more weak minded individuals over at bullshido have got it in their heads that those two things equal crappy martial arts.

Shaolinlueb
03-03-2005, 11:14 AM
Really?

Why would you say that?

We have numerous professional fighters in several arts, many, many instructors and lots of people who train for competition and win.

I am a multiple gold-medalist in BJJ, myself, and train about 20-30 hours a week at a combat-orientated school.

hence i said most the people. give it a rest. like on thsi board, we have the whiney little brats who dont know squat and toot their horn like their sh*t dont stink. get over it. its the internet. MOST PEOPLE doesnt mean ALL. :rolleyes:

red5angel
03-03-2005, 11:14 AM
You're not mocking me, now are you?

no, actually that was meant for JKDC, you just happened to say something she's been hinting at for a while.

Asia
03-03-2005, 11:15 AM
Asia, actually if you'll go check out the other thread - assuming you have'nt yet, you'll see most of us are ok with bullshido, it's just not our bag of tea, that's all. Part of the problem with crossover is here you have a forum for kungfu and traditional guys, and the more weak minded individuals over at bullshido have got it in their heads that those two things equal crappy martial arts.
I know that but the question asked is, ARE YOU MOCKING ME!!!!! BECAUSE IF YOU ARE.........well I actually couldn't do anything about right now except TYPE REALLY HARD!!!!!! :p

red5angel
03-03-2005, 11:16 AM
lol! then YES I"M MOCKING YOU!!!!! As soon as I'm done killing Rogue - around christmas if our schedules permit, my wife has a lot of thinsg planned around then - I'll BE COMING TO YOUR SCHOOL FOR A DEATH MATCH!!!!! :mad: :eek: :mad: :eek: :D

rogue
03-03-2005, 11:17 AM
Oh snap, Baji even works with a keyboard.
Remember Red we have our death match first so don't go gettin yourself killed by Asia.

MasterKiller
03-03-2005, 11:17 AM
Asia,
You ever coming back to Ft. Sill? I'm in OKC and need a big black guy to pound on since SevenStar ran away. :p

red5angel
03-03-2005, 11:18 AM
Oh snap, Baji even works with a keyboard.
Remember Red we have our death match first so don't go gettin yourself killed by Asia.

notice I penciled him in for when I'm done pounding you down into what will only be described as resembling ground whale rectum......

rogue
03-03-2005, 11:19 AM
Don't do it Asia. MK was partly responsible for 7* losing his street cred.

Turns out I'm booked Red, Asia could you fill in for me and take on Red?

SifuAbel
03-03-2005, 11:20 AM
I don't think I posted on that thread either, nor did Omega for that matter. But I do respect many of the members honesty to come out and say HEY I'M A NEWB.

You should, because it would give an idea of what real experience looks like. I give props to those that did give it up. BUT, that doesn't include the bigmouths that didn't post.

red5angel
03-03-2005, 11:20 AM
Asia,
You ever coming back to Ft. Sill? I'm in OKC and need a big black guy to pound on since SevenStar ran away. :p

wait a minute. I thought Northern Practitioner was our resident BBG (big black guy)?

rogue
03-03-2005, 11:22 AM
He is, but Asia is The big black guy.

Asia
03-03-2005, 11:22 AM
lol! then YES I"M MOCKING YOU!!!!! As soon as I'm done killing Rogue - around christmas if our schedules permit, my wife has a lot of thinsg planned around then - I'll BE COMING TO YOUR SCHOOL FOR A DEATH MATCH!!!!! :mad: :eek: :mad: :eek: :D

Xmas is kinda of booked for me. I am moving back to the states this year and since everyone in my family will all be on one continent in the last 7 years we are going sking. January is shot too becaue I will be back in Europe for an event. Hows Febuary? I hear its a good month to die in. If not I can pencil you for April.

Shaolinlueb
03-03-2005, 11:23 AM
wait a minute. I thought Northern Practitioner was our resident BBG (big black guy)?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

NP's White.

rogue
03-03-2005, 11:24 AM
Is Asia as big a sissy as Red and me? :eek: :D

red5angel
03-03-2005, 11:24 AM
hmm february looks tight for me. I usually get my skn peel - weeks to recover atleast, and head south to get a new tan shortly after. April might work but I'll have to check with my wife to make sure she doesn't have any plans. It could be as late as May but rest assured YOU WILL DIE BY MY HANDS!!!!! even if I have to wear the gloves so as not to ruin my manicure.
Of course being a foreigner I might be able to make room for you sooner, it's all up to my wife really.

rogue
03-03-2005, 11:25 AM
NP's White.
We're doing bad if our BBG is white. :D

red5angel
03-03-2005, 11:28 AM
I'm pretty sure he's black. That or Jewish, I can't remember.

Asia
03-03-2005, 11:29 AM
You should, becuase it would give an idea of what real experience looks like. I give props to those that did give it up. BUT, that doesn't include the bigmouths that didn't post.

You know I like showing them in person.

Asia,
You ever coming back to Ft. Sill? I'm in OKC and need a big black guy to pound on since SevenStar ran away.

I will be hitting OK but if I have a say in it I don't think I will be going back to Sill to be stationed.

Vio
03-03-2005, 11:31 AM
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA HAHA!!!!!

You still coming to the UK throwdown to show us that you have dA r3A! WC? Or are you FOS? BTW Tell the truth you were not BANNED you were put in TROLLSHIDO for you BS. No one likes a LIAR. Again are you going to MAN UP or NOT. I'm guessing NOT but I would LOVE for you ot prove me wrong. :D

I've been banned for two weeks, one of you changed my status to Trollshidowned right after i made this thread. And you think that was clever.

SifuAbel
03-03-2005, 11:33 AM
You know I like showing them in person.

Most of these guys will NEVER meet you.

Chief Fox
03-03-2005, 11:34 AM
I've been banned for two weeks, one of you changed my status to Trollshidowned right after i made this thread. And you think that was clever.
Dude, JKDC did that and she explained why on the first page of this thread.

Asia
03-03-2005, 11:38 AM
hmm february looks tight for me. I usually get my skn peel - weeks to recover atleast, and head south to get a new tan shortly after. April might work but I'll have to check with my wife to make sure she doesn't have any plans. It could be as late as May but rest assured YOU WILL DIE BY MY HANDS!!!!! even if I have to wear the gloves so as not to ruin my manicure.
Of course being a foreigner I might be able to make room for you sooner, it's all up to my wife really.

May is all wrong. I will have my bikini waxed so to get ready for Brazil in July. How about August. I will crush the life out of you then.

BS! You PMed my right after complaining you were banned. FYI junior IF you were banned you couldn't PM me. Another FYI being restricted to just one forum doesn't mean you were banned. I checked your accountant myself so save BS for someone esle. Either show up like you said or I will personally ban you myself.

Most of these guys will NEVER meet you.
True but I also like bein the Sword dangling about their heads.

red5angel
03-03-2005, 11:44 AM
May is all wrong. I will have my bikini waxed so to get ready for Brazil in July. How about August. I will crush the life out of you then.

August is horrible for me. I work a seasonal job then and I'm way too tired to bother with killing you then. September might work, although we may have to move it indoors, which means a bigger mess someone has to clean up. Bring a freind.

rogue
03-03-2005, 11:55 AM
True but I also like bein the Sword dangling about their heads.
I'm sure Red would just loove to have your Sword dangle over his head.

SifuAbel
03-03-2005, 11:56 AM
" I will have my bikini waxed so to get ready for Brazil in July. '

What?!?!? Come on!!! No nest for the thongbirds??!?!

Have a heart, those those little critters need a place to live too.

FYI, the style this year is rasta braids. so just braid them and let yo' freak flag fly.

red5angel
03-03-2005, 12:13 PM
I'm sure Red would just loove to have your Sword dangle over his head.

why's it always gotta be about the ghey with you Rogue? You hidin' sumtin'?

David Jamieson
03-03-2005, 12:18 PM
You hidin' sumtin'?

let's hope it's not a sausage. :D

by the way, too much info on the ass shavin material boys, please keep that to yourselves. ewwww.

Vio
03-03-2005, 01:44 PM
BS! You PMed my right after complaining you were banned. FYI junior IF you were banned you couldn't PM me. Another FYI being restricted to just one forum doesn't mean you were banned. I checked your accountant myself so save BS for someone esle. Either show up like you said or I will personally ban you myself.

Nah you can ban me again or much as you like, i've lost interest there are more reputable forums on the net. With less trolling and butt riding.

After all this hiding, bans and drama etc i've decided its not in my interests to attend - I hve nothing to prove. Things could get nasty, as a foreign student I cant afford to get my self into any more trouble.

However I will accept challenges from any bullshido bigwig only at a neutral place. Signitures signed and witnesses from both sides.

Shaolinlueb
03-03-2005, 01:48 PM
I'm pretty sure he's black. That or Jewish, I can't remember.

nah hes white. so probably jewish.

red5angel
03-03-2005, 01:59 PM
why a black man can't be a Jew luebie? you think Jesus was white?! :D

rogue
03-03-2005, 02:50 PM
Sammy Davis Junior

why's it always gotta be about the ghey with you Rogue? You hidin' sumtin'? Yeah, your tickets for Liza Minelli, front row center.

red5angel
03-03-2005, 03:16 PM
Yeah, your tickets for Liza Minelli, front row center.

I just realized what this death match is going to be like. Imagine you - Rogue - as an 8 year old japanese schoolgirl, in uniform, walking into a gang of Hell's Angels all hopped up on crack, speed and meth, and announcing your an FBI snitch and you want everyone to come with you!

that's right, you end up looking like well ground whale rectum....

Mutant
03-03-2005, 10:58 PM
Nah you can ban me again or much as you like, i've lost interest there are more reputable forums on the net. With less trolling and butt riding.

After all this hiding, bans and drama etc i've decided its not in my interests to attend - I hve nothing to prove. Things could get nasty, as a foreign student I cant afford to get my self into any more trouble.

However I will accept challenges from any bullshido bigwig only at a neutral place. Signitures signed and witnesses from both sides.

Man you totally pussied out now, didnt you... :D
But I guess they saw it coming anyway. quite predictable. Certainly no way to convince anyone that kung fu doesnt suck.
You should go...Avenge yo masta!!!

Asia
03-04-2005, 12:32 AM
August is horrible for me. I work a seasonal job then and I'm way too tired to bother with killing you then. September might work, although we may have to move it indoors, which means a bigger mess someone has to clean up. Bring a freind.

September is out the question. It the month were the world must celebrate the greatness of my birth. (and Mrs. Asia too). How about October. The beating I give you will allow you to fit in on Halloween.

*chuckles* RIIIIGHT. You basicly are just copping out. I figured as much but thanks for playing.

Man you totally pussied out now, didnt you...
But I guess they saw it coming anyway. quite predictable. Certainly no way to convince anyone that kung fu doesnt suck.
You should go...Avenge yo masta!!!

This guys a wuss and always will be. HE was the one who was going to show us the REAL WC. Then when pple didn't go along with him he became trollish. He got sent to TROLLSHIDO (ie NOT Banned) and is happy to finally have a reason to backdown.

v10 if you even have to balls to show your face I will by you dinner and treat on a night out. You wouldn't even have to sparr me. Just prove that you're not some lil wussy BS talker, don't do it for me doit for YOURSELF!

unkokusai
03-04-2005, 07:00 AM
He got sent to TROLLSHIDO

Those colored lights really give me a headache!

sonshu
03-04-2005, 10:45 AM
Bullshido is a good site and does have some talented members. They dont ask much other than people back up what they say.

Like any other forum if you can demonstrate in time that you have a credible martial arts experience you can gain peoples respect. If you post information that you can support from other instructors, students or even show someone else doing it then there is not much to disagree with.

Its just when people post things that can not be accounted for people in any forum get a little dose of OH no not another lie or stretched truth.

Its simple back up what you can say and it should be the same for this or any other forum. Meeting to train with people on the mentioned forum is another way of gaining some credibility and does not have to get nasty.

SifuAbel
03-04-2005, 10:54 AM
Nah, its not that simple. I've been on the recieving end of the gang up on more than one occasion. But then again , I've had that here at KFM too. Interestingly enough, later on I am PMed by many of those same people complaining about all the poser noobies and how I at least trained for real. Its does get Mob rules at some times.

Its always flavor of the month for bullshido. The 4 o'clock hate goes down the list from style to style periodically. And there are still the remnent "grappling beats all" dinosaurs that rattle the virtues. Even though they are behind the curve by 6 years or so. Its funny. What a mind job. :eek:

Asia
03-05-2005, 04:36 AM
Weather made me miss the my flight to London this morning so I am not going to make the throwdown. Not that I really expected v10 to show but I am ****ed that I will not be able to thrash the other Bullshdio members. The REALLY ****ed up part is that I was offered a fight tonight but turned it down because I had bought tickets for me and the Mrs for London. Now I can't even make the fight because the already made the card!!!!! This is trully a sh1tty weekend! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Vio
03-05-2005, 03:20 PM
Have you completely cancelled your UK trip?

CaptinPickAxe
03-05-2005, 04:27 PM
WTF IS THIS?!?

Why the fu(k am I reading beef between Bullshido and KFO? All of you need to grow the fu(k up and let words being said on the internet remain just that. WORDS.

This whole inter-forum beef should stay out of the public eyes and remain in PM, because if I wanted drama I'd watch Jerry Springer or go spread negative hype to my homie's girlfriend and watch what ensues.

I'll inject my 2 cents here. Bullshido doesn't suck...what sucks is how they can't keep the drama they try so hard to keep of thier forums off KFO. Is this your litterbin? Are we just a toilet to flush all the 5hit you don't want clogging up your site? Or all the pajama wearers troll posts getting to you?

Have respect friends. I have nothing but respect for y'all, but this is just a little childish.

Cheers

scotty1
03-05-2005, 06:56 PM
Agree with you, CPA.

It's all a bit too serious for me :)

I think in text things can come off wrong. If we all met I'm sure I would like half of the people, but it would probably be the half I didn't like on the 'net. :D

David Jamieson
03-05-2005, 07:21 PM
lol.

I think we should all raid Bullshido and convince those smarmy mma guys that traditonal wushu is the only way! If you can't do a 720 tornado kick you have been taught wrong and that grappling is for boy/girl internal work only. heh heh

join me in the good fight and let us ride hence forthwith!

Onward!

JKDChick
03-06-2005, 03:02 AM
Cool!

Come on over and be welcome!

CaptinPickAxe
03-06-2005, 05:59 AM
I sit this one out...

My good fight is stealing those We Support Our Troops yellow ribbon magnents from cars and sticking them on stop signs. :D

Asia
03-09-2005, 12:46 AM
lol.

I think we should all raid Bullshido and convince those smarmy mma guys that traditonal wushu is the only way! If you can't do a 720 tornado kick you have been taught wrong and that grappling is for boy/girl internal work only. heh heh

Onward!

That would be comedic at best but go ahead.

Have you completely cancelled your UK trip?

Nope just postponing it. You plan on Manning Up in that time? If so that woudl be great.

One thing that I have noticed in Bullshido forume is that if you don't train MMA or BJJ then no matter what style that you train, you still suck.

Not true. I didn't do BJJ when I went over and I am knowing for preaching my chosen CMA. Omega RUNS A CMA SCHOOL!!!! And does neither.

You can put up the best CMA old masters demo and they would still say those CMA masters suck.

Thats subjective by the veiwer some pple do actually suck regardless if they are MASTERS are not. And things like the decade old WC and Emin clip doesn't help much.

sonshu
03-09-2005, 02:54 AM
lol.

Onward!

I have not got a clue what your on about here but the Bullshido site does off people the chance to come along and train/sparr in a safe controlled environment. It is funny as Systema came under a lot of flack on the site and I have been to a couple of demo's/seminars of the art and it has merit. The fact that they turned up is completment to RobP and his guys. It is a simple chance for people who feel the can show credibility to turn up and share idea's.

I think in these open meetings people can be inclined to feel like MMA people are waiting with big sticks to hit you. This is not the case and if something works most MMA people will add it to there tool boxes as it is not a pride thing its a wanting to develop things further.

Why not go to a Throwdown and watch or better yet take part. It is not aimed at anything other than seeing what and how arts apply what they do.

Its all legal and aimed at sharing, MMA does not have some form/Kata that says you must do this or that it is about taking what works from other styles and adding it to your own skillset.

Asia
03-09-2005, 04:26 AM
Sonshu,

Kung Lek was kidding. He's cool.

WanderingMonk
03-09-2005, 05:52 PM
Thats subjective by the veiwer some pple do actually suck regardless if they are MASTERS are not. And things like the decade old WC and Emin clip doesn't help much.

except, he is referring to GM Chang dong seng, who was quite good and beat up a lot of people for real. The Clip of GM Chang doing a demo and throwing his students was roundly trashed on Bullshido forum a year back if my memory serves.

rogue
03-09-2005, 07:13 PM
I've heard from several people that when an old master would do a demo the demo dummy would "help out". It wasn't to pull the wool over someones eyes but more about face and respecting what he had accomplished.

Knifefighter
03-09-2005, 07:41 PM
Any throwdowns coming up in the Los Angeles area?

red5angel
03-10-2005, 08:20 AM
except, he is referring to GM Chang dong seng, who was quite good and beat up a lot of people for real. The Clip of GM Chang doing a demo and throwing his students was roundly trashed on Bullshido forum a year back if my memory serves.

Probably because it was CMA. That's the problem with Bullshido right there. You have quite a few people who have bought into the blockheaded mentality that if they see a weak demo, it must suck, if it is TMA, it must suck, if the person teaching/learning doesn't look like they think they should look, it must suck and so on and so forth. The problem is that Bullshido was started based on a great idea, but like all things, it's attracted human beings who have taken it too far. Now if it doesn't fall into the realm of BJJ/MMA/MUy Thai or a smattering of other exceptable modern arts then it must suck. That's not everyone's opinion over there but anytime you get together to try to decry something, you get overzealous and underthinking twerps who just really don't get it.
What I find slightly ironic, is other then the competitors on the board, the guys I've seen pictures of all resemble the people they like to make fun of.

omarthefish
03-10-2005, 08:54 AM
disclaiemer: I am somewhat drunk.

red5angel,

I disagree.

I actually think that the tendency you decribed was much worse back when the site ws still McDojo.com. Over time, I really like how the site has come to fully support TCMA. Remembe the 2 most feared and respected members there are CMA guys. The founder jas a CMA background and checkout the recent Throwdown thread from teh awsom fight betweeen Shumgorath(BJJ) and Repulsive Monkey (Taijiquan). That kind of discussion could have never happened 2 years ago. :D

red5angel
03-10-2005, 09:03 AM
If you're not completely drunk then you have insulted me and we must fight. honorably but without rules! :D

It's possible, I didn't visit it a whole lot when it was Mcdojo. In any case I'm not saying it totally sucks, just that it, more then other forums, tends to attract a certain type of human being, that's all.

omarthefish
03-10-2005, 09:09 AM
Just barelyu lucid enough to understand....

that;s it!!!!

HONORABLY....no dirty tactics....norules....waitasec...of that makes sense...I realy AM drunk...

SifuAbel
03-10-2005, 09:42 AM
disclaiemer: I am somewhat drunk.

Remembe the 2 most feared and respected members there are CMA guys. :D

The grapple guys there always downplay their CMA and use the "its the grappling" excuse.

Its still a BJJ protectotate.

red5angel
03-10-2005, 09:57 AM
I was going to point hat out but omar is drunk and when he's drunk he gets' dangerous and beligerant :D

SifuAbel
03-10-2005, 06:26 PM
I was going to point hat out but omar is drunk and when he's drunk he gets' dangerous and beligerant :D

Thats OK, he is in china. We could tie him to a tree legally.

David Jamieson
03-10-2005, 06:58 PM
people fear forum members?

that's ridiculous.

Hold on while I laugh, I have to swallow my tea first.

respect is one thing, but forums are mostly empty.

pick a forum, any forum, most of it is shyte and tripe with a tiny little bit of good advice given when asked for or just come across.

anyway, that's all i gotta say about that.

Vio
03-11-2005, 07:33 AM
I quit Bullshido.net

red5angel
03-11-2005, 07:55 AM
yes but can we beat him with bamboo canes as well?