View Full Version : Just for you Ernie!

old jong
03-03-2005, 03:21 PM
Robots! (http://www.compfused.com/directlink/670/) ;) :D

Ernie
03-03-2005, 03:39 PM
Robots! (http://www.compfused.com/directlink/670/) ;) :D

that was cool but this more of what i had in mind
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B00005BY8V/t/002-9535610-7731213?v=glance&s=toys&me=A3UN6WX5RRO2AG&vi=pictures&img=14#more-pictures

close quarter combat elbow down striaght spine short power see the blue print for all those wing chun robots was set in motion long ago :eek: :D

Phil Redmond
03-04-2005, 03:31 PM
Ernie and Michel.
El francés y el español son más semejantes uno al otro que inglés.
Le français et espagnol sont plus similaires à chaque autrement que l'anglais.
You guys would probably get along well if you met in person ;)
Phil

Ernie
03-04-2005, 03:42 PM
Ernie and Michel.
El francés y el español son más semejantes uno al otro que inglés.
Le français et espagnol sont plus similaires à chaque autrement que l'anglais.
You guys would probably get along well if you met in person ;)
Phil
totally i think OJ is a stand up [well except for revealing my secret :mad: ] :D

Vajramusti
03-04-2005, 03:53 PM
But but Phil--- neither one speaks Bengali or Muskogee.

Ages ago- never mind the details I was required to pass a (translation) test in French and Spanish. Some hurdles are medieval. I boned up on a long weekend for each with a top level instructor for each. Passed both tests and promptly returned to my ignorance of both languages.... except for guess work because of some early background in Latin. In the French test- I had the good fortune of being given a passage from Montesquieu's Spirit of the Laws and I knew the passage in English. In Spanish- I got a passage from the Spanish Civil War... killed off a few wrong people but still passed.

R Clausnitzer
03-05-2005, 06:07 PM

Ages ago- never mind the details I was required to pass a (translation) test in French and Spanish. Some hurdles are medieval. I boned up on a long weekend for each with a top level instructor for each. Passed both tests and promptly returned to my ignorance of both languages.... except for guess work because of some early background in Latin. In the French test- I had the good fortune of being given a passage from Montesquieu's Spirit of the Laws and I knew the passage in English. In Spanish- I got a passage from the Spanish Civil War... killed off a few wrong people but still passed.

Greetings, Joy

This is one of the funniest posts I have ever read, I am still chuckling. :)

With regard to my book, please see other thread.

Best wishes.

Rolf

Ernie
03-06-2005, 08:21 AM

Ah but i speak a much more functional language that can really get you out of a jam in modern times

--Ghetto!! :p

you start pop'n off bengayli and muscat ;) you might get stuffed in a trunk ! :eek:

Vajramusti
03-06-2005, 08:43 AM
Ernie- you dont have the exclusive entrance to the ghetto. Mistake to underestimate versatility and experience of individuals..

Rolf- Please save a copy of the book for me when it's out. A guaranteed advance order. Look forward to reading it.

Joy

Ernie
03-06-2005, 08:46 AM
Ernie- you dont have the exclusive entrance to the ghetto. Mistake to underestimate versatility and experience of individuals..

Rolf- Please save a copy of the book for me when it's out. A guaranteed advance order. Look forward to reading it.

Joy

Joy ,
with your talk to the hand attitude , i'm sure you can get gully when you need to ;)