PDA

View Full Version : Andys Rant on Mantis Folk

BeiTangLang
03-04-2005, 02:14 PM
I asked you not to hijack, but since you threw in your rant one more time, I just decided to make it a seperat thread so the other guy will just get what he wanted,....._SHARE TEXTS_ not opinions.

So here you go, the post that was deleted from the other threads along with the replies.

Andy:
"This is not a debate. I only suggested that you use your eyes.

I don't care if you are comparing Shyun Style Vs. Zuo Chen Fu style or Lin Chen Fu style 8 step. Because you are comparing two students. To say Shyun vs. Wei is slander. As I mentioned before watch them move, look at the build of the practitioner and discern for yourself who trained like Grandmaster Wei and how.

When someone says "Shyun Style Vs. What Wei taught" it is an advertizing ploy to push someone's agenda. All I suggested was to watch videos and observe the movement.

Whatever your opinons are after that, I don't care. I only ask for some basic respect regarding Master Shyun. The least of Master Wei's old students is better than anyone on this board and they all deserve our respect as our elders.

The rest, as I mentioned before are the words of petty people who wouldn't dream of saying these things in person."

Chizica:
"No matter what style anybody is taking, if I have information to give, I will.

Andy,

I am not going to start a flame war regarding who's style is better, who has better forms....etc. Seen enough of that already. If you want to get into a debate over this, let's discuss it in a civilized manner, PM with whatever info you want. I will speak to you regarding it. I will not harass you on this. My question to Nick was simply to get his thoughts regarding the style."

Sayloc:
"Andy

I dont know anything about any of the teachers you are talking about but I have a suggestion for you.

Why dont you post a video of youself fighting and or doing a form? Then we can look at your movement and go from there.

Have a nice day"

There you go. Have at it :cool:

Chizica
03-05-2005, 12:57 PM
I'm waiting.

Thanks Bei. Just so you know, I never intended to start a debate. Was only asking Nick his opinion.

Chizica
03-05-2005, 08:15 PM
I'm not going to post another word regarding this nad let it drop. It's the only way to keep things from getting out of hand.

Nick, I realize what you were trying to do. I just wanted your opinion is all.

And that's the end of that.

Now, on to more informational reading.

WinterPalm
03-05-2005, 09:03 PM
Where can I see these videos of Praying Mantis Fighting?

Pilot
03-12-2005, 02:46 PM
My Mommy can whip your Mommy! :D

EarthDragon
03-13-2005, 05:04 PM
Well I guess everyone told Andy Miles what he wanted to hear. I do hope he simply reads the posts and not takes offence and disrepects others like he has done so many times in the past. Are we done with politics of deception yet?

Pilot
03-13-2005, 07:58 PM
and not takes offence and disrepects others like he has done so many times in the past. Are we done with politics of deception yet?

:o Sounds like a jab to me.
I didn't read what Andy said, but maybe I can find it and read. I would probably give the benifit of the doubt to Andy (Yes, I am 8 Step also) and hopefully things were just not taken in the true spirit of what was meant. :)

Nick8stepPM
03-13-2005, 08:13 PM
The old Thread has been taken down and a new one posted up with the same name for what it is intended for. Once again I am sorry to those who got offended, and this matter has already been resolved.