PDA

View Full Version : exorcist style taiji (video)

Brad
03-06-2005, 07:15 PM
Found this posted on emptyflower...

Check out the vid on the left hand side of the page:
http://www.roxburytaichiacademy.com/products.htm

:eek:

mortal
03-07-2005, 08:48 AM
LOLOLOL I needed a good laugh. My eyes are tearing. That was great.

Lu Bu
03-13-2005, 02:20 AM
*ROFL*

I guess that's the difference between "telekInetic" power, and "telekEnetic" power. :confused:

"ME FALE ENGLISH, THAT'S UNPOSSIBLE!!"

Samurai Jack
03-13-2005, 11:35 AM
That was a really nice touch at the end there when they show all of the action in slow motion, I guess just so you can see all of the details of how the interaction is working.

TaiChiBob
03-13-2005, 02:09 PM
Greetings..

I'm an open minded kind of guy, but... that's just wrong.. no wonder some folks think Taiji is weird..

Be well..

wdl
03-13-2005, 05:38 PM
Wrong on so many levels. That woman must be clinically insane. Shame on the instructor for brain washing her to that point.

-Will

Premier79
03-13-2005, 10:11 PM
Hahaha thanks for the good laugh.

Judge Pen
03-14-2005, 12:38 PM
What was wrong with that? Do you mean you guys haven't learned to use your Tele-Kenetic powers like that yet? :rolleyes: Amateurs. . . . .

:D

GeneChing
03-14-2005, 06:48 PM
It shouldn't be tele-kenetic. It should be tele-Genetic! That's right. That's my technique. How Master Heg stole it from me, I'll never know. But he never got the whole method, obviously. Any beginning student of my school can do that. That's nothing. When you get to the intermediate level (ruby dragon sash), you not only do that, but force the woman to take her clothes off first, all using your qi power. I can't discuss the advanced level publicly, because you all just aren't ready yet, but I can say it involves nacho cheese, more women and higher tuition. :D

bamboo_ leaf
03-14-2005, 08:42 PM
Some qi gung demos can cause movements like this, as well as some of the other demos on the net related to empty force ect. Looking at the demo if true seems to be really an abuse of the student. Kind of sad :( and really unethical by the teacher.

I am quite surprised by all he publicity that he has gotten, something that his demo is designed to do.

Guess it worked :rolleyes:

cerebus
03-15-2005, 01:02 AM
LOL! Gene, we're gonna have to discuss tuition costs here. And, um, how long before I can get to the "ruby dragon sash" level? :p

GeneChing
03-15-2005, 10:22 AM
First step: find a female student who can do a really good back bend.

That's an amazing video, tho. Some one should start a thread of empty force/exorcist qi demos here. That would be very amusing.

dezhen2001
03-15-2005, 02:14 PM
that was totally disgusting - cant believe someone would do something like that :(

bamboo_ leaf
03-15-2005, 02:47 PM
(That would be very amusing)

why?

GeneChing
03-15-2005, 05:06 PM
Several of us got a good laugh out of this one. I imagine that more of them would be equally funny. It's the net. You got to laugh or it'll make you cry.

bamboo_ leaf
03-15-2005, 05:20 PM
Actually I found it quite sad.

Regarding the empty force, its pretty remarkable that they all tend to look the same, say the same things in slightly different ways and tend to produce the same results for those who follow such practices. But I guess braking bricks and things is a little more understandable now that many can do it, many laughed at that too many yrs ago too.

Yes, as in any thing there those who fake it and those who can really do it :cool:

Thunaric
03-17-2005, 10:56 AM
New to all these forums so Hello. Don't know if anyone here is familar with the whole EVP thing, but that movie White Noise is based on it. Haven't seen that though. But, anyway, in this exorcist tai chi video in the slow motion part at the end, you can clearly hear something say, "rape". Maybe its somebody in the background. It does add to the creepiness factor.

Cheers

TaiChiBob
03-18-2005, 05:54 AM
Greetings..

No, that's Voodoo Taiji, Carribean Chi wars.. Please do not consider that vulgar display as indicative of any reasonable interpretation of Taiji..

Be well..

Tai Chi Shawn
03-25-2005, 12:59 PM
You know what's worse than the absurdity of that demonstration? It's that none of us are, really, all that surprised. There are "snake oil salesmen" in every industry including the martial arts world.

I feel two ways about it: sad for those taken in by that sham, and truly thankful for the solid school I'm in.

p.s. she's sort of cute :o not that it makes it ok ... anyway...

Jhapa
03-26-2005, 10:37 PM
i don't know what to say?