PDA

View Full Version : Tell me this isn't what Wing Chun looks like

IronFist
11-02-2001, 01:22 AM
http://members.aol.com/puckem420/wing-chun-video.jpg

I saw this on ebay. What the hell is he doing?

Iron

txwingchun
11-02-2001, 01:28 AM
Judging by his partners expression I would say he's getting a footjob or some hidden sexual application of chi gerk. Otherwise It doesn't look to wing chun to me.

Bessho
11-02-2001, 01:34 AM
Looks like he's posing. Love the mascara.

anerlich
11-02-2001, 02:00 AM
Is that a mullet or a ponytail?

Jeff Liboiron
11-02-2001, 04:48 AM
I actually have some of his videos, and i must admit the covers look sooooooooo retarded, but he does know what he is doing, and is skilled in wing chun, the videos are very imformative, and the forms, drills and techniques are explained very clearly.

But yeah the covers are the ****s :)

The object is not to hurt someone else, but to stop them from hurting you

rogue
11-02-2001, 04:51 AM
Is that Watchman? :eek:

"Americans don't have the courage to come here," Mullah Mohammed Omar, leader of the Taliban

There is only one tactical principle which is not subject to change; it is, 'To use the means at hand to inflict the maximum amount of wounds, death, and destruction on the enemy in the minimum amount of time.' Patton

Sharky
11-02-2001, 05:15 AM
the dude on the right looks like he's holding an imaginary salami with his left hand

All i wanted was some RICE CAKES! Now? WE MUST BATTLE.

Watchman
11-02-2001, 05:49 AM
No, that is not me. That individual is sporting a ponytail. Real men wear mulletts. :rolleyes:

wingchun.com
11-02-2001, 09:23 AM
He is a former student of Chung Kwok Chow in New York. His school is in southern california. His articles in the various magazines are as lame as this cover.

The cover on these videos are an embarassment to Wing Chun, but that's not surprising given the poor state of the art these days. :(

kungfu cowboy
11-02-2001, 10:08 AM
Wow, he is so cool!! And that cover is a work of art in its own right! He is soooo good he can look at the camera, and not his opponent!

joy chaudhuri
11-02-2001, 03:37 PM
On target- Planet Wing chun. The picture is embarrassing even by fairly tolerant standards.

Sharky
11-02-2001, 10:34 PM
no one else think that guy looks like he's jacking off?

All i wanted was some RICE CAKES! Now? WE MUST BATTLE.

rogue
11-03-2001, 05:36 AM
My bad, Watchman, the guy does share your flare for fashion though. ;)

"Americans don't have the courage to come here," Mullah Mohammed Omar, leader of the Taliban

There is only one tactical principle which is not subject to change; it is, 'To use the means at hand to inflict the maximum amount of wounds, death, and destruction on the enemy in the minimum amount of time.' Patton

Watchman
11-03-2001, 05:45 AM
I don't see him wearing Pantera t-shirts with the sleeves cut off and acid washed jeans rolled up so as not to diminish the glory of a pair Chuck Taylor Converse.

What are you talking about?

Bessho
11-03-2001, 07:31 AM
Two tossers banking...

Bessho
11-03-2001, 07:40 AM
I saw his 'chain-kicking' article and LMAO. Anyone seen this tape? I'm looking for good party playing crowd pleasing comedic schtick. Is Tei up to it?

reysem
11-04-2001, 09:15 AM
I've seen this guy in MA magazines and in the internet. I believe he has his own website. Aside from that, I know next to nothing about him.

One thing I can observe in all his pictures is his face. His face is contorted in rage or anger:mad: . In wing chun, your face should show no emotion during the fight.

As the saying goes, "Looks can be deceiving". Let's give the guy the benefit of the doubt.

kungfu cowboy
11-04-2001, 09:18 AM
My sources inform me that the facial expression is due to emotional scarring from a permanent wedgie originally suffered in elementary school.