PDA

View Full Version : Wolfen has threatened to hunt me down!!!

omarthefish
03-10-2005, 02:04 AM
He mysteriously pm'd me with the title, "I accept" and the following message:

If someone insult me to my face I attack them instantly.

I take it as attempt to bully me.
----------------

I take your insults as a challenge to me.

I accept your challenge.

Don't worry about where and when.

I will find you.

This post is just to publically thank Wolfen for proving my point that he is in fact, a loon and of course to make it a matter of public record that he has threatened my safety. :D

I am so honored....my first online threat.

GunnedDownAtrocity
03-10-2005, 02:09 AM
threat or no threat i dont think you are supposed to put pms up on the board.

id say that you should report it to the mods only if you were worried, but i highly doubt you were feeling worried as much as feeling the need to expose some *******.

omarthefish
03-10-2005, 02:14 AM
Yes. On the thread that got his panties in a bunch where I called him a loon I also put up the pm.....and my address and phone number.

PRC
Shaanxi
Xi'an
South Side
local number: 13572253057

And curtesy about pm's being private and all really doesn't apply when someone is making and threat that in the US would be illegal. I suspect here in China there's no law against this sort of thing but the real point is that you have no ethical imperitive whatsoever to conceal a threat to your safety. In fact, I'd say just the opposite. The imperitive is to make it as public as possible.

Kristoffer
03-10-2005, 05:10 AM
I read through that whole thread and I can't really see where you could have offended him to a point of he threatening you. Sounds weird. You should chill and start discussing why modern Wushu is so flowery instead.

omarthefish
03-10-2005, 05:58 AM
You read the whole thing !?!?

I gave up several pages in. Once Wolfen started putting up 3 part posts that filled an entire page I just couldn't do it beyond skimming. I did call him a loon. The language sensors let it through but Wolfen has PRINCIPLES!

I got your last post on the other thread and have a big huge summary coming up but I got pooped out trying to do it all in one post. I'll finish up tommorow and put up my "personal summary of communist wushu 1949-present" a bit later.

Kristoffer
03-10-2005, 06:11 AM
haha yeah I even read throught the articles he posted. They kinda sums up what he's trying to say I think.

looking forward to your summary :)

wolfen
03-10-2005, 06:12 AM
There is no "hunt down" and no threat.

I just didn't want to make an "internet" thing out of this with a lot of BS as to where and when.

I have accepted your challenge to fight me.

A fair fight.
If you insult someone face to face it's a challenge.
If you don't wish to fight that is your perogative.

I had supposed you believed in martial arts.

I suppose you just want to do this internet stuff.

omarthefish
03-10-2005, 06:45 AM
hahahahalalaaaa haha . .. . lol ....The guest of honor has finnaly arrived:

There is no "hunt down" and no threat.

Really? I just quoted you. It's still in my inbox. Any of the mods should be able to confirm it. No "hunt down"...

Don't worry about where and when.

I will find you.

I just didn't want to make an "internet" thing out of this with a lot of BS as to where and when.

Then you should have kept your mouth shut dumbo.

I have accepted your challenge to fight me.

I challenged you to fight? Go back and read your own post loser. Or better yet, find me a quote where I did any such thing. This is why you have ZERO credibility on any topic. You just make stuff up! I called you a loon and you are proving me right very nicely thank you.

If you don't wish to fight that is your perogative.

That's true. But if you should happen to surprise us all and actually track me down......*giggle*...remember I've provided my name and address and even a phone number...then I would be perfectly glad to fight you you half witted, McCarthy wannabe.

I had supposed you believed in martial arts.

WTF does that mean? I can't figure it out. More frothing at the mouth I guess.

I suppose you are just another phony.

If you can read Chinese I can post proof of my lineage and my recent win at one of those phony communist traditional performance kung fu tournaments. I can also provide the namse of several online folks here who have crossed hands with me. Who's the phony here? You backed out of your own challenge. Bring it on. Come on down to the wonderfull PRC and kick my a$$. You got a lot of nerve you scrawny little punk. You throw up a bunch of lies about me and then threaten me through pm. It's not like my location in China has been any secret. I have posted it many times. You just outed yourself as another internet punk trying to act tough with empty threats and insinuations.

I'll say the exact thing I would if we were face to face:

You're a loon.

David Jamieson
03-10-2005, 06:56 AM
sounds like it's time for a throwdown!

*hushed whispers building in a crescendo to shouts*
throwdown throwdown throwdown throwdown throwdown throwdown throwdown throwdown throwdown throwdown Throwdown Throwdown THROWDOWN!!!!!

followed by crazy cheering, whistles etc etc.

wolfen
03-10-2005, 06:58 AM
hahahahalalaaaa haha . .. . lol ....The guest of honor has finnaly arrived:

[

" I will find you" means I will come to you.

I already knew where you are.

If you act like you did face to face with a person it is challenging a person.

I had supposed you act like that because you think your skill is better than mine.

I wish to prove you wrong.

I don't care about your degrees and lineages.

I want to show you in a match they don't mean a thing.

I want to cut down your arrogance.

I am willing to test my skill against yours.

The offer is and was a fair fight.

Do you accept or not?

omarthefish
03-10-2005, 07:20 AM
sounds like it's time for a throwdown!

*hushed whispers building in a crescendo to shouts*
throwdown throwdown throwdown throwdown throwdown throwdown throwdown throwdown throwdown throwdown Throwdown Throwdown THROWDOWN!!!!!

followed by crazy cheering, whistles etc etc.

Awsome.....

even more awsome...

Roughly...but if you actually come to China....dude that would be so cool..Anyways, you;ve got my phone number now. If it changes, I'll post the new number.

Yeah. Whatever. I've spoken like that before and I'll do it again. So far, no one has stepped up. But I I always figured it was because I always figured out how to make it clear that the "tough guys" had nothing to win. But you have no idea how hungry I am for a fight. I don't get nearly enough hard contact iun China.

I had supposed you act like that because you think your skill is better than mine.

mm.....no. I acted like that because that's how I act. Last I checked we were arguing about the influence of the CCP on modern wushu. I can't see the relevance.

About the CCP or about skill? If it's about the CCP thing then I fail to see how battling it out mano a mano will prove anythning but if it's about the skill thing....well I never addressed that issue but I'm game. It's the most incredble offer EVA!!! I am stuck in ?China and you're willing to come all the way out here for a fight!?! how can I refuse. FANMTASTIC!

In what way exactly then do you maintain that I am " a fake"? Site the appropritate posts please. I'd like to see where I have ever claimed anything that I wasn't. See my sig.

See above. Site appropriate posts tp indicate that I have claimed anything other than what I am.

HAH! Good luck! My GF has been trying that for years...no luck so far. Something about being a Baji immortal just makes you arrogant!

cool..... :cool:

Do you accept or not?

Sure. Just for kicks...since you have no information in your profile...I will probably (not for sure) be in LA this summer. Maybe there's a way to arrange something legal that way? If we set up something formal like a grudge match (I am giddy just thinking about it..) then what's your weight? I seem to be hovering around 75-78kg. (about 165-170?) 5'9" (178cm.) Do you have a preference for rulesets? I'm open. I figure I'd probably do best under K1 type rules since my groundwork is limited but if you want to go Pride, I'm game. Muay Thai rules are cool too.

wolfen
03-10-2005, 07:37 AM
Awsome.....

even more awsome...

Roughly...but if you actually come to China....dude that would be so cool..Anyways, you;ve got my phone number now. If it changes, I'll post the new number.

Yeah. Whatever. I've spoken like that before and I'll do it again. So far, no one has stepped up. But I I always figured it was because I always figured out how to make it clear that the "tough guys" had nothing to win. But you have no idea how hungry I am for a fight. I don't get nearly enough hard contact iun China.

About the CCP or about skill? If it's about the CCP thing then I fail to see how battling it out mano a mano will prove anythning but if it's about the skill thing....well I never addressed that issue but I'm game. It's the most incredble offer EVA!!! I am stuck in ?China and you're willing to come all the way out here for a fight!?! how can I refuse. FANMTASTIC!

In what way exactly then do you maintain that I am " a fake"? Site the appropritate posts please. I'd like to see where I have ever claimed anything that I wasn't. See my sig.

See above. Site appropriate posts tp indicate that I have claimed anything other than what I am.

HAH! Good luck! My GF has been trying that for years...no luck so far. Something about being a Baji immortal just makes you arrogant!

cool..... :cool:

Do you accept or not?

Sure. Just for kicks...since you have no information in your profile...I will probably (not for sure) be in LA this summer. Maybe there's a way to arrange something legal that way? If we set up something formal like a grudge match (I am giddy just thinking about it..) then what's your weight? I seem to be hovering around 75-78kg. (about 165-170?) 5'9" (178cm.) Do you have a preference for rulesets? I'm open. I figure I'd probably do best under K1 type rules since my groundwork is limited but if you want to go Pride, I'm game. Muay Thai rules are cool too.

The relevance of this whole thing has nothing to do with the content of any thread.

This is personal.

You know me and I know you.
It is BS to turn it into a public internet thing.

No, not "roughly" i knew precisely where you where.

Yet you choose to act in a challenging manner to me.
Even though you personally know me.

It is challenging to me personally and you know it and you just admitted it.

RE "So far, no one has stepped up. But you have no idea how hungry I am for a fight."
You accept so you will be hearing from me.

"Don't worry when and where":...that means Don't worry I will get in touch with you.

No rules...no dirty tricks.

red5angel
03-10-2005, 07:44 AM
Maybe we could double bill this with on the same day as my deathmatch with Rogue?
We're not sure on the dates of course yet. Still trying to work that out, busy schedules and all.

MasterKiller
03-10-2005, 07:52 AM
If you fight Rogue, when am I going to get a chance to break your arm? And what about my bare-knuckle brawl with Fu-Pow?

This board needs a Challenge calendar so we can organize this stuff.

omarthefish
03-10-2005, 08:04 AM
The question is...can we get together in the same city?

But on to lies and tough talk:

The relevance of this whole thing has nothing to do with the content of any thread.

So why DID you call me out? If not in respone to me embarrsing you on the "wushu needs a name change" thread? Why WHY? Why? I'm still waiting for you to post the link to where I challenged you you insignifigant piece of pocket lint.

This is personal.

Why? Did your mom complain that I was too rough with her last night?

You know me and I know you.

I don't know you from Adam. You have no info on your profile. I don't even know if your above the age of consent. You'r profile says you joined in 1970, which is impressive since that's before the internet. You sure as hell don't know me. Tell me something about me that is not online. ANYTHING. Names of family members? My address in America? Anything?

It is challenging to me personally and you know it and you just admitted it.

Still waiting for the quotes. It seems like other than making stuff up you haven't really got any ammo in this thing.

Note the words, "You accept.." thus indicatind your view that YOU challenged ME. I will be quoting you on this in the future. I almost guarantee it.

But my favorite out and out lie:

No, not "roughly" i knew precisely where you where.

Really? Name the apartment complex I live in. Failing that, name at least the nearest 2 major streets. You know the city and only since I posted it a couple hours ago now you know the district. Keep guessing. . . .or......calll me on the phone number I gave you and tell me where and whe you are going to "get me". *snicker*

Like I said before...shaking in fear. You have my number and if China is too difficult then you can look into possiblilities for this summer when I will most likeyl be in LA. Not guaranteed but most likely. New Hampshire is also a distinct possibility....or somewhere else in New England. You truly have no idea how much I would welcome the chance to fight a "grudge match". I am almost desparate for some recorded cometition before I get too old.

Clarify. This looks like a contradiction. The simplest thing is to just adopt one of the already existing rulests. There should be a lot of promoters around to set this up. I'm ignorant of the industry. If you want some sort of underground thing then I really don't know hot to set up something like that.

red5angel
03-10-2005, 08:09 AM
If you fight Rogue, when am I going to get a chance to break your arm? And what about my bare-knuckle brawl with Fu-Pow?

This board needs a Challenge calendar so we can organize this stuff.

All this could be openers for the Death match of the century. See, I had it all worked out. KFM sponsors the event, in return I wear an official KFM Ninja outfit, NP wears an official KFM Shaolin Monk outfit - since he's refereeing.

The first match is a tag team match where Kung Lek and Fu Pow team up against me. After I'm done whipping their asses, we could have an intermission sort of thing where you attempt to break my arm, like those dudes are always trying to break bricks. Then Omarthefish and Wolfen throwdown and eventually we get around to My Deathmatch with Rogue.

wolfen
03-10-2005, 08:42 AM
......calll me on the phone number I gave you and tell me where and whe you are going to "get me". *snicker*

. You truly have no idea how much I would welcome the chance to fight a "grudge match". I am almost desparate for some recorded cometition before I get too old.

Clarify. This looks like a contradiction. The simplest thing is to just adopt one of the already existing rulests. There should be a lot of promoters around to set this up. I'm ignorant of the industry. If you want some sort of underground thing then I really don't know hot to set up something like that.

No I don't want any lies, no tough talk, no "get me","get you".
You want a match I will get in touch with you and you can verify it or not.

Oherwise who cares?
You seem a little confused.

wolfen
03-10-2005, 08:58 AM

Clarify. This looks like a contradiction. .

I admit that sounds like a contradiction.
Perhaps it means to apply your own sense of morality or wu de to the situation.
Perhaps someone else can explain that to you.

FatherDog
03-10-2005, 09:17 AM
Set Sail For E-drama!