PDA

View Full Version : 16k Kettlbell for Sale

FooFighter
03-10-2005, 07:40 PM
16k Kettlbell for Sale

I would like to sale the original Pavel issued 16k Kettlebell (in excellent condition) for 85 dollars which includes shipping and handling if you live within the USA. I will even include a surprise gift to those who act fast. On dragondoor this same product would cost you 112 including shipping and handling. The reason why I am selling this KB is to raise money for my CST seminar and certification trip to Bellingham, WA. I do not feel guilty in selling a quality product to you folks and my intention is not to make money for selfish gain but help me achieve my own personal legend in CST. I am not a con artist and I am a man of good character. I have done business with Avatar and FaJing and the moderator RubtheBuddha has met me in person when I was in Bellingham. I would like to thank all of those who has helped me indirectly to achieve my goals in getting to Bellingham, WA. This offer will last till next Monday and then I will go try at E-bay. I just want to offer this deal to guys first and charge more at somewhere else if I failed here. PM me for more information.

Thanks in Advance,
Bao
PS: The free gift will be Pavel's "The Russian Kettlebell Challenge" (35 dollar). This book and a 16K KB deal will be only given to the person who will close the deal before Sat. I do not know anywhere else who is offering a better deal than this. I hope someone here will act fast!