PDA

View Full Version : Kansas City

norther practitioner
03-10-2005, 10:09 PM
Am I the only one going there again?

I'll be competing in taiji, weapons, and northern.

MasterKiller
03-11-2005, 11:24 AM
Yup.

This message is too short.

norther practitioner
03-11-2005, 11:27 AM
figures

anywho...

Starchaser107
03-11-2005, 11:53 AM
I met some people from Kansas at Legacy last year by the pooolside, maybe they'll be there.
Although I do not know thier names and I forgot thier styles..so this is really useless information
ignore this post.

norther practitioner
03-15-2005, 12:42 PM
you could have put that at the beginning of the post chaser...

either way

TTT

Gangsterfist
03-15-2005, 02:06 PM
Am I the only one going there again?

I'll be competing in taiji, weapons, and northern.

I might be there for the seminars. I live in KC, my sifu will be doing a Qigong seminar, but I think I am going to attend augustine fong's seminar if I go. I am not competing, due to lack of $$ and well I got kinda injured, i am okay but still a bit stiff and don't feel like risking a worse injury. Plus I think chi sao competition is kinda ridiculous.

The thing is, everyone i know from KC is extremely busy with other things right now. I can try to find out who will be there and maybe post an update if you are looking for somewhere to hang out or what not.

Last year one of my instructors was a judge, so I am sure a lot of my class will be there, or at least some of them.

MasterKiller
03-15-2005, 02:11 PM
NP,
Wasn't it at KC last year that that judge wanted to beat you up? You looking for revenge?

Gangsterfist
03-15-2005, 02:17 PM
NP,
Wasn't it at KC last year that that judge wanted to beat you up? You looking for revenge?

either I have amnesia or you are confusing me with someone else. I once knew someone who got in a fight with another instructor at a tournament, but that was not me, and I was not there. Just a story I heard.

red5angel
03-15-2005, 02:18 PM
NP,

That's cause they always tryin' to keep a brotha down

MasterKiller
03-15-2005, 02:25 PM
either I have amnesia or you are confusing me with someone else. I once knew someone who got in a fight with another instructor at a tournament, but that was not me, and I was not there. Just a story I heard.
I guess I must have confused you with NP, the person I directed the comment toward. ;)

Gangsterfist
03-15-2005, 02:29 PM
oh okay heh, i see, i am the one confused. Oh well. Just curious who was it that tried to fight you, I probably know them if they are from KC. PM me if you wish to not say their name on the forum.

norther practitioner
03-15-2005, 04:55 PM
NP,

Yeah, :rolleyes:

**** taiji hippies...

He's the one that scored me low too...

Ain't noone gonna take my pride,
ain't nobody gonna hold me down, oh no...
I got to keep on movin'

lol

KC Elbows
03-16-2005, 09:26 PM
When is it?

norther practitioner
03-16-2005, 10:07 PM
Saturday, but I had a big change of plans.. a bunch of stuff just came up...

It doesn't look like I'm going to make it out there this year. Which sort of blows, but either way.