PDA

View Full Version : Interesting and Comical monsters

marcelino31
11-07-2001, 01:46 AM
Seems like i have come across many interesting and comical monsters on this forum.
Each monster wanting to prove himself the best monster and disputing who is the true "monster".
Sometimes the situation becomes very tense other times very comical with each monster arguing back and forth with one another in the hope of showing up the other.Each monster is proud of his lineage and takes much offense if anyone challenges the monsters authenticity. Each monster is "The ONE" the true "monster".

There is much bickering by Historical monsters like which monster taught which and which monster is the authentic monster. Sometimes monster stories are invented only to be disproven by scholar monsters in the hope of shedding light and hope for the future generation of fighting monsters.

Furthermore each monster is quick to point out the defects of the other monsters but never able to give praise when a monster is right because Monsters can never be right they can only be interesting and comical.

Some monster have 6 or 8 arms (Yuen Fen nice pic) they like to grovel in chi gerk and poking fingers into each other eyes and noses. These monsters are quite proud and have been around for quite a long time...CHEERS...

Other monsters resemble dogs and are indigenous to Australia - they are cousins of the dingo and are proud of their "substyle". These monsters are quite dangerous and like to attack your knee. Beware of these monsters.

Some monsters have become extremely proficient in the art of communication. These lingual monsters derive great satisfaction from other monsters "listening to them" and the lingering delectation of the others monsters concupiscence.
These monsters are evolving and training to communicate with their feet.

Finally there is the "moderator" monster. This monster likes to take control and decide the freedom of other monsters.
This monster likes to destroy the hard work and efforts of the worker monsters -- monsters that have put great effort, toil and sweat to create beautiful gardens. The "moderator" monster is very abrupt and like an elephant likes to barge in and trample the beautiful gardens created by the innocent hard working monsters.

The moderate monster is very subtle and likes to be emailed if you have a problem with him... LOL

To all you interesting and comical monsters out there ...LOL...

Adios....

Wei Sui
11-07-2001, 02:04 AM
Bon Voyage! I'm shedding a tear as I write this...you yourself are a monster but can't get past your ignorance

Dai yut tow dai :)

joy chaudhuri
11-07-2001, 02:34 AM
monster, monster, monster-
not this, not this, not this! :D :D :D

straight blast
11-07-2001, 03:06 AM
I like the dingo thing...I'd personally go for a Wolf myself...Hamstrings are easier to bite than knees... :cool:

"Pain is merely weakness leaving the body"

Sihing73
11-07-2001, 03:46 AM
Hello,

I hope I can be Godzila "King of the Monsters" LOL

If you truly leave then it is too bad as I am sure you could both learn and contribute to this forum. Seems like I always end up offending someone no matter what I do. Oh well, monsters are coming into vogue lately they even made a movie Monsters Inc :D Seems like I, and others on this forum are in good company, Shreck comes to mind as well.

BTW: Is this the Pot calling the kettle black ? or did I miss something :rolleyes:

Peace,

Dave

S.Teebas
11-07-2001, 04:02 AM
Did you just learn the word 'Monster' or somthing?

S.Teebas

Nichiren
11-07-2001, 11:36 AM
Marcelino31

Please go on another forum and say what you have been saying on this forum and see what happens! You have to get a thicker skin. It wasn't that bad... I think everybody shows respect for TWC except you!

BTW: I would like to be Shiva. I would kick ass ChiSao:ing with all those arms...

joy chaudhuri
11-07-2001, 08:10 PM
Kali(Tara in Buddhism) is a tough mother.
Some monsters do fine.

mun hung
11-07-2001, 08:51 PM
are inside your head.

[Censored]
11-07-2001, 09:53 PM
Someone stayed up past their bedtime to watch Monsters Inc!

anerlich
11-07-2001, 11:41 PM
Must be time to up your medication.

ATENG
11-08-2001, 04:35 AM
marcelino

maybe you should sleep with a night light.

"It's all fun and games til someone loses an eye. Then it's just fun."

Nichiren
11-08-2001, 11:33 AM
yuan fen

Thanks for the mythology lecture :)