PDA

View Full Version : New Vids posted

shirkers1
03-16-2005, 04:04 PM
I just posted some new vids in the movie section...

Some basic focus mit drills and a two man drill... the ugly one is me and the other guy is Trent one of mike biggie's students who came out to AZ to train.. enjoy.

http://shirkers.freewebpage.org/

shirkers1
03-21-2005, 07:05 AM
They shouldn't be offline. I need a new host!!! Anyone have any ideas? This place is free but you can only upload 5meg and under at a time which is why all the current vids are split up into small vids. Now the site is always down as well. So I need a new deal.. any help would be great..

For some reason the link to the thread isn't working when I cut and paste it into this post. But if you go to the video section and use that link it works. I don't know why. But either way just post comments in this thread, most of the older videos are gone any way so you can just post comments here from now on and refer to the older one for other info. There was some great topics brought up on the old thread.

I just went to the page and everything is up right now, so if you don't get in right away try again and it should be up later. That will have to do until I switch up...

mark