PDA

View Full Version : Bye bye

Toby
03-18-2005, 06:29 AM
I gotta full-time job, so no more posting. I'll lurk occasionally and drop by to say hi every now and then. Good luck with all your training guys. I've learnt a lot and "met" some cool people. Too many names to list, but you probably know who you are.

Later.

IronFist
03-18-2005, 09:31 AM
Yeah right. Come home and post after work. Duh.

Toby
03-18-2005, 10:31 AM
During the week I get home about 5:30.
Monday I've got MA class about 1/2 hour after I get home.
Tuesday I've got MA class about 1/2 hour after I get home.
Wednesday I get home and do my short forearm/stomach workout then I've got MA.
Thursday I do HIIT then train MA at home.
Friday I do my long forearm/stomach workout then I might post a bit.
Saturday I'm stuffed so I sleep or do some light MA.
Sunday I'm stuffed so I sleep.

In the mornings I do PTP then I've gotta leave by 8am.

On weekends I'm working from home finishing my PhD so I'll probably drop by during the day on weekends.

Lucky I've got no social life :p.

fa_jing
03-18-2005, 10:36 AM
Good Luck. I mean, good luck quitting KFM.

:D

Samurai Jack
03-18-2005, 01:57 PM
Imagine that, someone who works out so often they have no time to post...

:D

See ya when you've got time Toby!

Ford Prefect
03-18-2005, 02:44 PM
See. You need a job that allows you to post during the day. ;)

mickey
03-18-2005, 03:32 PM
I wish you the very best of success, Toby.

Take care,

mickey

Hey!

I don't see juicing anywhere in your schedule!

FooFighter
03-18-2005, 03:48 PM
Toby,

Good luck. I hope was I was on your list. Much respect and much success in your educational goals as well as in your health and fitness goals! I would rather see people here do something worth while than waste too of their time here. Not dissing anyone. It is just better in my humble opinion to practice and have fun than to chit chat over the internet.

With Much Respect and Patience,
Bao Tran

Mo Lung
03-18-2005, 06:29 PM
It is just better in my humble opinion to practice and have fun than to chit chat over the internet. Ah, the irony!

You'll be back. They always come back.

Toby
03-18-2005, 10:20 PM
I don't see juicing anywhere in your schedule!Still juicing, mickey. Had wheatgrass last night and I just picked up some nice summer fruit today at the supermarket.

Thanks for the comments guys. Like I said, I'll be around, just not as often. I believe it can be done - e.g. Serpent seems to have left us and he was one of the most prolific posters on the board. I used to post a lot in the blooming lotus days because I was sitting in front of the computer all day with no internet access restrictions and my settings set to e-mail me whenever someone replied to a thread I was involved in. As history documents, I couldn't resist arguing with her and wasted a lot of time doing so. Now I'm going to try to visit just this forum mostly and only post a bit on weekends.

FooFighter
03-19-2005, 09:55 AM
Mo,

I aint to new to this forum and you can speak for yourself. There is no irony. I used to be pretty active here and like many people in the past like Fordperfect, IronFist, Toby; etc. We all announced in the past that we would be busy and not be as active as before due to circumstances in our lives. Personally I have been busy with my own CST/Rmax training, traveling, and building my business here in NYC. In my opinion, it is a waste of my time posting every forum question or topic I see here or other forums. This place can be addictive but this kind of addiction is rather a waste of time in some cases. From my own understanding, more time in
doing something in the real world like training, making love, having fun with our friends, and less time on the internet or technology is better. Again, I am happy to see people that I come to respect on this forum have real names, lives,
and goals in life.

With Care and Optimism,
Bao

Mo Lung
03-19-2005, 06:10 PM
Thanks for the comments guys. Like I said, I'll be around, just not as often. I believe it can be done - e.g. Serpent seems to have left us and he was one of the most prolific posters on the board.You think so?

Samurai Jack
03-19-2005, 08:05 PM
He-he..

So...

When are you planning on leaving? ;)

Toby
03-19-2005, 08:26 PM
You think so?Well, I guess there were a few other posters that ended up with more posts than him so he wasn't that prolific ... :p

Oso
03-20-2005, 05:22 AM
real jobs suck.

good luck.

SevenStar
03-25-2005, 01:52 PM
real jobs suck.

good luck.

the sooner toby realizes that, the sooner he'll be back here full time!

Mo Lung
03-25-2005, 05:13 PM
The Kung Fu Magazine Hotel California Forums are inescapable, even when you try to change. I'm living proof. He'll be back. ;)