PDA

View Full Version : New Luo Guang Yu website info please.

Redfish
03-27-2005, 11:19 PM
Hello

I am very interested in this nice website:

http://tanglang.lifehome-china.com/

Can any of the mantis people here give me some info about it? I'm not sure I know what I'm looking at , if you see what I mean.

Thanks.

tanglang
03-28-2005, 06:18 AM
Some people are egomaniacs full of hatred against everyone and have the need for producing themselves in the net this way - fortunatelly others arenīt and shouldnīt care at all for websites like the one we find posted here...

BeiTangLang
03-28-2005, 08:12 AM
o.k,...not all, but most sites contain some good info if you look for it.
This one is no exception. Read sites with a grain of salt & make your own decisions :)

mantid1
03-28-2005, 08:59 AM
Redfish

That is the first time I have gone into this site.

Looks like the guy has some indepth knowledge of his art. There are some good articles on theory.

I can tell you one thing.

Dont pi** him off or you will find one He** of an article about yourself on his site. :eek:

Three Harmonies
03-28-2005, 10:13 AM
BUT BUT BUT, I am the only real deal and everyone else is fake!!!!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

(PLEASE NOTE SARCASM) ;)
Jake :D

holymantis
03-28-2005, 11:37 AM
i have to say ALL .
info that promotes the art and history of ALL 7 star mantis is and can only be good for mantis kung-fu.
no one person or group can destroy wong long's 7 star mantis now because we the students would not let that happen .
and each person who learn's 7 star mantis has his or her's opinion .
so i will hear all peoples voices and judge for myself.

holymantis :cool:

Three Harmonies
03-28-2005, 05:31 PM
I would agree with most of your comments HolyMantis, but KUP and his group are nothing but hate mongers. 99% of his articles are aimed at hurting others. How does that help? It doesn't. It is a shame, since he seems to have some skills.

Cheers

Redfish
03-28-2005, 08:04 PM
Three harmonies

"Hate Mongers" ??

I didn't see any calls to bash gays or racist propaganda on that site. Is there something I didn't find on the site?

Are we keeping our perspective here?

Sure some articles on that site looked strong or negative, but not unreasonable or 'name calling'.

I'm not familiar with Mantis kung fu so I just wanted some comments on this site. The site looked very interesting but I'm unable to judge it as I'm not sure about the different types of mantis styles and families.

Is my meaning clearer?

Three Harmonies
03-29-2005, 12:07 AM
So Redfish, why don't you tell us a bit about yourself.

Thanks

Redfish
03-29-2005, 02:06 AM
Becuase that's off topic and boring for everyone.

On topic: So does all '7 star mantis' come through Luo Guang Yu? Is he really famous?

Anyone who is interested in me personally for whatever odd reason can PM.

mantid1
03-29-2005, 07:57 AM
redfish

I want back to the site after one of your previous posts. If the site was bashing racists (or gays) I personally would not have a problem with it. Being a white boy in a Chinese art I experience racism all the time and dont like it. So if the site was speaking out against something that is wrong I would be for it.

Writing a full page about somone that you have probably never met is very odd. Not to mention the time it took to do it. Some may call that neurotic.

That bieng said, the guy writing the articles does seem to have a very in depth knowledge of praying mantis. He seems to have alot more experience than most posting on this forum. I would like to talk to the guy, I have a feeling I could learn alot. If I didnt pi** him off in some way that is.

If I were you I would email the person with the web site. That would be the best way to find out the information that you have about seven star praying mantis. Go straight to the source. After all the complete style was passed down to him. Why waste time on forums?

Have a nice day

BeiTangLang
03-29-2005, 08:27 AM
As far as being on topic with "Can any of the mantis people here give me some info about it? I'm not sure I know what I'm looking at , if you see what I mean.",
contact that websites creator or owner.

If its just info you are looking for, type in "LUO GUANG YU" "LAW GUANG YUK" or other variations into google. You will end up with more sites than you feel like dealing with on the subject.

Good hunting.

~BTL