PDA

View Full Version : Noni Juice

FngSaiYuk
03-29-2005, 11:33 PM
The POM juice thread reminded me of something that I'd been wondering about. I've read/heard that Noni juice is supposed to be the best thing oz/oz since wheatgrass. All of the my web searching has pretty much ended up at 'research' that are funded by the juice company.

So, does anyone have any info on this stuff? Is it anywhere near as good as the hype? And really, what makes it so special? What's it do for the body?

FooFighter
03-30-2005, 10:50 AM
"Tahitian Noni" is probably the best quality noni juice in the market in my opinion because of the extensive scientific research and quality of its source. I have know many old people who suffered from certain illnesses who have benefited from drinking it. Personally I have tried Noni for three months straight and it didnt do anything for me. Maybe it would work better for those who are not healthly? Moreover the real deal Tahitian Noni Juice is pretty expensive and over priced juice in my opinion and unless you have money to burn and test out new health products, then I would not recommend this miracle juice. In fact, if anything sounds like a miracle, then I am more doubtful of its claims. Oh yeah, BE WARNED, do NOT be tricked into Tahitian Noni multi-level-marketing business scheme. I repeat DO NOT join Tahitian Noni marketing-retail business team unless you are into this type of business.

FngSaiYuk
03-30-2005, 11:05 AM
"Tahitian Noni" is probably the best quality noni juice in the market in my opinion because of the extensive scientific research and quality of its source.

Do you happen to know where I can find info on the 'extensive scientific research'? I'd like to know what it does before I decide to spend $$$s on it. And yah, it's kinda pricey, which is why I'm askin' 4 info.

FooFighter
03-30-2005, 09:06 PM
There is a little book published by The Woodland Health called "Liquid Island Noni (morinda citrifolia): The Tropical Fruit With 101 Medicinal Uses" by Neil Solomon, M.D., PhD which I believe is sold in organic health food stores. I would try to search this doctor's name on the internet. I hope this help.

Sincerely,
Bao

IronFist
03-30-2005, 10:25 PM
What is a noni?

FooFighter
03-31-2005, 06:47 AM
Noni is a tropic fruit.

IronFist
03-31-2005, 11:21 PM
Post a pic!

FngSaiYuk
04-01-2005, 12:10 AM
Post a pic!
Freshly googled for your enjoyment! (http://hawaiian-noniworks.com/noniinfo/nonifruit.jpg)

FngSaiYuk
04-01-2005, 12:11 AM
You can also google for the basics on noni juice. However, what I'm looking for is verifiable, independant research. Preferably online.

I'll keep an eyeball out for that book you mentioned, FooFighter. Thanks for the response.

FatherDog
04-01-2005, 09:59 AM
I prefer yoni juice, personally.

IronFist
04-01-2005, 09:54 PM
Freshly googled for your enjoyment! (http://hawaiian-noniworks.com/noniinfo/nonifruit.jpg)

Thanks, dude!

IronFist
04-01-2005, 09:54 PM
I prefer yoni juice, personally.

That's what I thought of when I first saw this thread.

spiraler
04-01-2005, 10:03 PM
noni is buttsweat mixed with cumquats. ther.... happy!?