PDA

View Full Version : Mantis Gathering

shirkers1
04-02-2005, 11:41 AM
Hey guys for those attending the mantis gathering in ohio in a couple of weeks. We are printing up shirts, and we will have them available for purchase at the gathering. Although we will have a few extras to sell just in case we miss any one, we prefer that you pre order so you get the size and color you want. We're taking pre orders now please follow the link for more information. Look forward to meeting all of you.

thanks,
mark

http://www.mantisquarterly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=156

BeiTangLang
04-02-2005, 01:30 PM
I'll be buying a few for sure. Whats the cut-off date?

shirkers1
04-02-2005, 01:44 PM
Around April 13th. That will give me a week to order more blank shirts and print them up if I run out of stock. Like I said I'll be printing up extras to bring but it will be first come first serve on those. So you may not get the size or color you want if you wait till the conference to pick up a shirt. Best bet would be to pre order to be safe. :) Just email me at SHIRKERS@COX.net with the size m l xl and color T shirt WHITE BLACK or ASH. All shirts will be available for pickup at the conference and you can pay then.

thanks,
mark

on a side note I will be bringing my own Mantis T shirt designs to sell and a catalog to give out to those interested. I will be selling my own T shirt designs for $10 each for those at the gathering. Normally the shirts are $10 for one sided shirts and $12 for two sided. The majority of the designs are from the WHF lineage and are my own designs that my family uses. If interested you can contact me for an email version of the catalog.

yu shan
04-02-2005, 02:41 PM
Mark

I think this is very nice of you to do this. This is probably a load off of Cottrell`s mind, not having to mess with. Thanks for doing the MQ shirt, I`ll bust you an e-mail later. I`m curious to see what your design looks like.

shirkers1
04-02-2005, 02:54 PM
Well I'm sure I've bugged steve enough in this process for him to dread seeing my email pop up in his inbox. :D It's a joint effort for sure, and we finally nailed down a design that is universal for everyone. We had bigger plans but we wanted to make sure everyone was happy with the final design and that it wasn't biased to one family of mantis. I'll look out for your email. :)

mark