PDA

View Full Version : What is San Wich?

Chang Style Novice
04-04-2005, 08:01 PM
What's the difference between San Wich and Pad Thai? I heard from someone who wouldn't stop debating that it's better.. Isn't Pad Thai the ultimate striker? Can somebody tell me what it is and the basics of it and what is San Ka?? THanks alot

ChinoXL
04-04-2005, 08:19 PM
-_- thaz messed up .. anywayz you got it wrong its "SandWich" and "Thai Noodles". It's a very hard debate indeed because the sandwich has good 1 2 3 combinations and advanced 4 5 6 combinations with whatever topping you want :) On the other hand "Thai Noodles" consists more of throws, you learn how to throw the toppings on the noodles and you get some 1-2-3 stirring combinations in the boiling pot. Which one is better? It depends how good you practice :D

joedoe
04-04-2005, 08:40 PM
It depends on what you put into the san wich or pad thai. As the saying goes, you only get out what you put in. It also depends on what you want to achieve. san wich is usually more portable so you can take it to work and have it there, whereas pad thai is probably better at home or in a restaurant.

Yum Cha
04-04-2005, 08:44 PM
Forget that Sandwich and Noodle junk food. If it ain't steak, you ain't eating. I mean, which fixes your hunger faster, more directly and efficiently - MEAT!

Sh1t, you panzy-azzed rabbit food eaters, what's wrong with you, MEAT!

So, big fuggin deal, you put peanut sauce on it, THAI MEAT. Soy sauce, Traditional MEAT. Ketchup, generic Western MEAT. Any fool can do that. Ok, so yea, when I'm just a little hungry, I eat a bit of bread on the side - see, I understand about sandwiches - they're useless! Just eat the MEAT!

By the way, Pad Thai IS NOT REAL PASTA!!!! All spice, no substance....

You should be eating Spaghetti Bolognaise, whimp.

David Jamieson
04-05-2005, 05:00 AM
if you eat too much meat you will die young.

heed these words.

meat is what is keeping the mortality rate so high and the old age limit low.
we each have a potential for more than 100 years of existance, but most of us can't get past 72 years even in the wealthy nations.

meat plays a majour part in this. Not the eating of it per se, but rather the over consumption of it and the focus of it as a primary protein source.

time to evolve fellow humans, time to evolve is now. start with you.

ewallace
04-05-2005, 05:47 AM
It's pronounced sammich you infidels.

joedoe
04-05-2005, 04:17 PM
Only by uneducated Phillistines :D

Fu-Pow
04-05-2005, 04:38 PM
It's pronounced sammich you infidels.

Ha....you're wrong....its pronounced SAND'ICH!!!!