PDA

View Full Version : Anybody been here?

Wilson
04-05-2005, 05:16 PM
I'll be in Dayton, OH tomorrow night (business travel) and saw that the Ving Tsun Museum is located there. (VT is the way they spell it) If you're not familiar, here is the website:

museum link (http://www.vtmuseum.org)

Have any of you been there? Is it worth checking out? Anything I should know about it?

If I don't here anything, I'll post my feelings on the place after I check it out. I'd like to hear input I go, so let me know if you've been there.

Thanks

Savi
04-05-2005, 11:02 PM
I have been there many times. Though there are a coupel of naysayers about the VTM, nothing speaks louder than first hand experience.

I would recommend calling them and making arrangements so that Master Benny Meng (curator), Sifu Jeremy Roadruck, or anyone else there may set aside personal time just for you.

I am very glad you are taking this opportunity to see it for yourself, and I am looking forward to reading of your experience afterwards.

Take care,
-Savi.

KPM
04-06-2005, 02:54 AM
I'll be in Dayton, OH tomorrow night (business travel) and saw that the Ving Tsun Museum is located there. (VT is the way they spell it) If you're not familiar, here is the website:

museum link (http://www.vtmuseum.org)

Have any of you been there? Is it worth checking out? Anything I should know about it?

If I don't here anything, I'll post my feelings on the place after I check it out. I'd like to hear input I go, so let me know if you've been there.

Thanks

I was there several years back. Yes! It is worth seeing! :) They have some cool stuff on display.

Keith

Xiao3 Meng4
04-06-2005, 10:23 AM
The VTM is a very courteous, friendly, and passionate martial arts environment. There is much knowledge available to all, much skill available to those who train hard, and many training opportunities to help improve both. I've visited once, and would like to visit again.

Oh yeah, there's a Museum too, with some neat historical artifacts and info.