PDA

View Full Version : What do you think of Guy Saveli and his Huc Chun Kun Tao

kickinthepants
08-22-2000, 01:29 AM
saw some interesting comments in another thread, I have seen his adds on Magick in Black Belt and have been thinking about calling for his tape.
What does everyone else think about it.

JWTAYLOR
08-22-2000, 01:41 AM
I have the tape. He'll send it to you free of charge. The only way I can possibly describe it is, well, see the tape. Really, nothing can describe it. Two of his students claim to have actually seen him change into a jaguar. Watch the video very carefully. He makes it look like he teaches U.S. servicemen at a military training facility. But notice the diffent grooming styles, many of which are not allowed in the Army, of the students. Also notice that they have on different uniforms and different insignias. Even if they were from different divisions, there would still be a "uniform of day" in effect. If you look really carefully, you can tell that there is a sand box and swing set behind them. Not likely to be there in a live fire training camp.

JWT

kickinthepants
08-22-2000, 01:52 AM
So the guy is a total fake, seems anyone with the bucks can take out an add in BB and claim their the highest. Mabey I'll order his "free" tape just for a laugh.

bustr
08-22-2000, 01:56 AM
The place to post this question is on Dejanews or one of the Delphi silat forums. Looking at the ad I wouldn't buy it. However I've heard good things from people who have been around him. Silat fighters can't shape shift into a leopard. That is a reference to the ilmu (magick) that is employed to allow the person to become possessed by the animal's spirit.

JWTAYLOR
08-22-2000, 01:56 AM
Get the tape. When people annoy you, give them a copy and tell them this is what you do in your spare time. They will leave you alone forever. I gave copies to all of my neighbors' kids and I haven't seen them selling any kind of fundraisers at my house since.

JWT

JerryLove
08-22-2000, 02:47 AM
In person he is much like he is on the tape.

JWTAYLOR
08-22-2000, 06:50 PM
Oh my God, that's horrible. I just thought he had some sort of reading dissability.

JWT