PDA

View Full Version : Russian 35LB Kettlebell for Sale

FooFighter
04-06-2005, 10:33 AM
Pavel 35lb kettlebell for sale.

Cost 80 dollars including shipping and handling.

I will include the Kettlebell DVD as well as on how to use Kettlebells.

Pm me if you are interested.

FngSaiYuk
04-07-2005, 11:38 AM
ARGH! what horrible timing you have! Posting 2 days after the months bills & budget has been fixed... ::grumble,grumble::

So, do you get these deals very often? I normally have spare cash the first few days of the month, but budget it all out rather quickly.

FooFighter
04-07-2005, 11:44 AM
Do you want me to hold it for you for next month? I will do so if you are serious but to be fair then I will charge 90 dollars instead of 80 (including shipping and handling) for one Pavel KB and his first KB DVD. I am actually lossing money on the shipping and handling. I dont get deals. I just selling off my own collections and just want to get a fair price for my original investment. I think my offer is more than fair. Pm me and tell me where you live. I have done deals before with other members here.

Here is the process:

1. You send me a money order for agreed amount to my address.

2. I get the money order then I ship it out on the same day.

3. I send you a tracting numbers.

4. You get the goods and thank me.

FooFighter
05-11-2005, 09:21 AM
Thank You FngSaiYuk for doing business with me. Best of luck in your KB training.

Bao

FngSaiYuk
05-18-2005, 10:06 AM
Received the package this morning!! I'm excited to have my new training equipment...

Thanks again, Bao, it's a pleasure doing business with ya!

FooFighter
05-18-2005, 08:59 PM
LOL. I told you that you would thank Me. It was my pleasure. I am happy you got the Pavel's Kettllebell DVD and 35LB Kettlebell for the unheard price of 90 bucks! You are a smart buyer. There were other jokers who claimed they were interested and blah blah blah, but you took action and got an awesome deal. Best of luck in your training.

Bao