PDA

View Full Version : God of War and Star Wars Legos game

Judge Pen
04-07-2005, 07:09 AM
I picked up God of War for 12 bucks. I wanted to see what the hub-bub was over this game. Anyone played it?

Also (and MK this is directed to you) have you played the Star Wars Lego game? You like video games and little plastic star wars men so this game seems right up your alley. Is it any fun?

Shaolinlueb
04-08-2005, 10:25 PM
i heard the star wars lego game is best star wars game ever and its really fun.

MasterKiller
04-09-2005, 06:25 PM
I'm a little too old for video games. :eek:

Judge Pen
04-10-2005, 07:01 AM
I'm a little too old for video games. :eek:

That's funny MK. I almost thought that you were serious.

Judge Pen
04-12-2005, 02:06 PM
God of War is a GREAT game. Depraved but fun as hades. I haven't played the Legos game yet.

Shaolinlueb
04-13-2005, 10:50 AM
i can tell you dynasty warriors 5 is fun. i like it very much.

Judge Pen
04-13-2005, 11:33 AM
I'm a fan of Dynasty Warriors, but I haven't played 5. I have 4 and maxed out all the characters. My gf and I are playing Samurai Warriors right now. Same type of game, but a little more difficult.

Vash
04-13-2005, 01:05 PM
God of War was unbelievable.

On a related tangent, anyone want a slightly used copy of GTA: SA? I stopped playing it for work, school, now I can't get back into the groove.

Judge Pen
04-13-2005, 06:41 PM
God of War was unbelievable.

On a related tangent, anyone want a slightly used copy of GTA: SA? I stopped playing it for work, school, now I can't get back into the groove.

The same thing happened to me. I think the game was so big that it lost it's novelty. I haven't played in ages.

Shaolinlueb
04-15-2005, 06:46 PM
I'm a fan of Dynasty Warriors, but I haven't played 5. I have 4 and maxed out all the characters. My gf and I are playing Samurai Warriors right now. Same type of game, but a little more difficult.

i liked samurai warriors, but i thought it was easier then dynasrty warriors 3. cause i only had three. i didnt max out all characters in 3 and i almost has all the level 4 weapons. in 5 i have 3 guys real high and 2 4th weapons. samuria warriors is nice. samurai warriors extreme legends is nice.

Shaolinlueb
04-15-2005, 06:47 PM
yeah i havent played gat sa for a long time either. its okay not the best.

oh and star wars lego is fun. but its stupid you have to collect moeny each round and stuff, but there are cool things.