PDA

View Full Version : Attn: SiuHung

SaekSan
04-11-2005, 08:09 AM
Thank you very much for your visit I coul've gone all day and night but unfortunately getting over this cold is proving to be tough and I had to do a bunch of tax stuff too.

I hope we can get together more often for discussions, it was very enlightening.

Did you get a chance to look at the Kuoshu tournament info on our site?

www.zykfa.org

Tell me if there's any questions or if we should add more info.

Hope to see you soon!

:)

SPJ
04-11-2005, 08:33 AM
Cool website.

My brother had a Kuo Shu Guang in Pang Chiao Taipei County.

He taught Qi gong, Zhao Bao Tai Ji, Tai Ji push hands, Qin Na and Shuai Jiao.

He has the license number and the same emblem without the map of US on your web site.

:cool:

SaekSan
04-11-2005, 11:40 AM
Thank you SPJ :)

The logo is for the USCKF if you click on it it'll take you to their site. I beleive all Kuoshu organizations follow that same logo pattern.

So, your brother no longer teaches? If so, why?

BTW any info you might have (taht you would like to share) on Kuoshu development in Taiwan would be much appreciated.

Thank you,

Nelson

SiuHung
04-11-2005, 12:29 PM
Thank you very much for your visit I coul've gone all day and night but unfortunately getting over this cold is proving to be tough and I had to do a bunch of tax stuff too.

I hope we can get together more often for discussions, it was very enlightening.

Did you get a chance to look at the Kuoshu tournament info on our site?

www.zykfa.org

Tell me if there's any questions or if we should add more info.

Hope to see you soon!

:)

Saeksan, I thank you for your kinds words and your generousity as a host! I think more disscussion is definately in order. I did look at the tournament infor, and am looking forward to both the competition and some training sessions with your and your students.

I strongly encourage anyone who wants to see some CMA full contact and ego free, stop by Madison WI and vist Saeksan's school. He's an excellent person and his program is a positive contribution to CMA>

SaekSan
04-11-2005, 12:51 PM
SiuHung,

Excellent to hear that you will be coming by! Just give me a heads-up on anything you might need here, ok?

Thank you for everything you said, it means a lot coming from you.

Sincerely,

Nelson

SiuHung
04-11-2005, 07:24 PM
SiuHung,

Excellent to hear that you will be coming by! Just give me a heads-up on anything you might need here, ok?

Thank you for everything you said, it means a lot coming from you.

Sincerely,

Nelson

Cool, thanks.

I'm looking at next week Thursday. So far that's clear for me. I'll check with my guys and see if anyone's interested. :cool: