PDA

View Full Version : Cst Seminar Pics

FooFighter
04-12-2005, 08:32 PM
I had an awesome CST seminar last weekend. I was truly amazed by Coach Sonnon and the head Coaches' (Doug, Dan, Brandon) CST abilities. They were good teachers and very down to earth kind of people. I also met some cool people and had the chance to learned from them as well. I had so much fun and gained so much insight on my own personal practice. I look foward helping anyone here who is interested in CST/Rmax materials.

Yours in Strength and Respect,
Bao Tran

IronFist
04-12-2005, 10:19 PM
Is that your dog? He (she?)'s cute!

FooFighter
04-13-2005, 05:12 AM
Iron,

The dog is a male and a pure breed Japanese dog. I dont know the name of his breed. I posted the dog picture by accident but I am glad you enjoyed it. After I came back from the CST seminar, I went to get my hair cut in Hell's Kitchen (notice the difference of my hair between the pictures) and saw my parents' neighbor and his dog. So I decided to take a picture of the handsome Jap dog. I have added another picture of me and the dog. The best blue eyes I have seen on a dog.

IronFist
04-13-2005, 10:14 AM
It looks like a Samoyed but with much shorter hair, like a Samoyed/Husky mix.

A Japanese dog... um... the only Japanese dog I know besides a Shiba Inu is that Japanese fighting dog whose name escapes me at this time.

FooFighter
04-13-2005, 11:02 AM
Iron,

It is a Shba Inu.

Ford Prefect
04-13-2005, 12:55 PM
Iron,

I think you're thinking of the Chow, which I think is Chinese. ;)

Nice pup there, foo.

Losttrak
04-13-2005, 03:49 PM
"A Japanese dog... um... the only Japanese dog I know besides a Shiba Inu is that Japanese fighting dog whose name escapes me at this time."

Akita perhaps?

IronFist
04-13-2005, 05:36 PM
No, the Japanese fighting dog I was thinking of was a Tosa. The name just came to me.