PDA

View Full Version : Omen from Eta CST Seminar

FooFighter
04-14-2005, 11:48 AM
I personally do not take astrology seriously as a science like chemistry because I believe I create my own reality. However I do believe that we all should look for the omens for our own personal legend as taught by Paulo Coelho, author of "The Alchemist."

Back in boring-arse Bellingham after the first night of Eta Seminar, I was excited, bored, and HUNGRY. Instead focusing of the boredom, I focused on getting some FOOD. I decided to go the same restaurant where Ryan, Nik, and myself had a meal before the seminar. It was a nice and decent Greek restuarant across the street from the Inn. After finishing my meal, I was still hungry. So I decided to get some chocolate milk and some Pop Tarts at the vendor machines inside the Inn. I noticed a free newspaper called, "Bellingham Weekly" and picked one up for bathroom meditational reading.

Back inside my room 118, I was chatting with my girlfriend on my cell while finishing up my pop tards and drinking chocolate milk. I told my girlfriend that I missed her so much and she said she was proud of me and was glad that I was following my bliss then we hung up because she was falling asleep on me. So I decided to take a hot salt/herbal bath and then apply my myofasica release technique using the Clubbells®.

I took the Bellingham Weekly with me inside the bathroom and I sat down in my nice hot bath and I was reading the paper when I saw it had an astrology section from the same author in NYC's "The Village Voice" free newspaper. Interestingly I look for my sign, Aquarius, and it read, "AnneSullivan (1866-1936) was a miracle worker who taught the deaf, dumb, and blind child Hellen Keller, how to communicate. Through Sullivan's efforts, Keller grew up to become a renowned author and public speaker dedicated to social reform. I believe most of us are visited at least once in our lives by own version of Ann Sullivan---a teacher who offers us dramatic help in overcoming our limitations. For you, Aquarius, 2005 could bring the arrival of such a person. Will you respond or will you turn away, retreating to your comfortable ignorance? What happens in the comming weeks maybe crucial in answering that question."

Here I am in a hot bath, attending a CST seminar, being taught by Coach Sonnon and talented sick monkey head coaches. Before CST/Rmax I felt like a Hellen Keller and finally when I started learning CST/Rmax signals started to open for me. After reading that passage, I announced to the universe, "WORD! Bring it on. I am ready." I took this passsage as a good Omen for my own personal legend. I would encourage you too to look for your own Omens in life as well. Even tho this passage for an "aquarius" I hope you can see the truth of it inside your own development in CST.

Your friend in CST,
Bao

fa_jing
04-14-2005, 02:03 PM
That's funny, I was reading the paper on the same night and the horoscope for Leo said "You are uncoachable"
:p

FooFighter
04-14-2005, 04:41 PM
Binny,

Are you uncoachable? I think you are coachable...

Bao

fa_jing
04-15-2005, 08:26 AM
Horoscopes don't lie, FooFy. :D

FooFighter
04-15-2005, 10:04 AM
Horoscopes don't lie, FooFy. :D

Binny,

FooFy is "Flavor Flavor" pet name, lol. Horoscopes dont lie, but people do.

Bao