PDA

View Full Version : Forms for demos, new year and tourneys????

gwa sow
04-14-2005, 12:38 PM
I imagine most people here perform in demos or tournaments. So what are some of your forms you like to do for demos. List the name and style if you can. i really dont have a favorite form i like to demo. my two favorite forms i guess so far would be si sup gi ( cross pattern .......) or Hok Ying Kuen (crane) both from choy lay fut.

Fu-Pow
04-14-2005, 04:08 PM
Siu Ping Kuen from Choy Lay Fut. Short, sweet and to the point. :D

gwa sow
04-15-2005, 06:52 AM
well, at least i got one response from this. :rolleyes:

gwa sow
04-15-2005, 06:59 AM
Fu-Pow ---ok since i cant send you a pm i'll just write this here. the other day you were posing about a chi kung excersise like iron wire . do you know that set or just using that as reference??????

jmd161
04-16-2005, 10:37 AM
I imagine most people here perform in demos or tournaments. So what are some of your forms you like to do for demos. List the name and style if you can. i really dont have a favorite form i like to demo. my two favorite forms i guess so far would be si sup gi ( cross pattern .......) or Hok Ying Kuen (crane) both from choy lay fut.

Form: Ye Fu Kuen (Night Tiger)

Style Hak Fu Muhn (Black Tiger )

It's actually the next form i learn ,so i can't really preform it yet :D

It's a very long form ,but i'm looking forward to it, It's one of Black Tiger's longrange forms.

jeff:)

Eddie
04-16-2005, 12:04 PM
Siu Ping Keun (just as fu pow), Laan Mun Tsai Dai Do and Broadsword (ether warrior sword- northern shaolin, or fu mei darn do- CLF) :cool:

Fu-Pow
04-17-2005, 04:16 PM
Fu-Pow ---ok since i cant send you a pm i'll just write this here. the other day you were posing about a chi kung excersise like iron wire . do you know that set or just using that as reference??????

I don't know the whole set, but I started in Hung Ga so we started learning parts of it seperately to prepare us to learn the whole set.

gwa sow
04-17-2005, 05:55 PM
http://164.58.65.137/wushu/dox/qi-gong-iron-thread-download.pdf
this link might be of interest to you. lam sai wing e-book in english. its not my site, just something i found wandering around the net.

David Jamieson
04-17-2005, 07:26 PM
tsk tsk, piracy. lol

if you want you can also pay for the book at www.kungfulibrary.com and reward the efforts of the peeps who went to the trouble of translating it.

C. Bishop is being naughty. heh heh

Fu-Pow
04-18-2005, 04:56 PM
http://164.58.65.137/wushu/dox/qi-gong-iron-thread-download.pdf
this link might be of interest to you. lam sai wing e-book in english. its not my site, just something i found wandering around the net.

We did exercise 7,16 and 26 (and variations on those)

Ben Gash
04-20-2005, 02:41 AM
I usually do Siu Moi Fah Kuen, as it is also short and to the point, has little or no repetition and has a decent number of kicks (including the tornado kick at the end), which open judgeing panels seem to like. I'm thinking I might do Sup Ji Jit Fu Kuen next time though...

Southern Fist
04-25-2005, 11:42 PM
Fu Hok Seurng Ying kuen( Tiger Crane Double Pattern Fist) Hung Ga
Jik Bo (Straight Step) Bak Mei
Sam Tung Go Kui (Three ways to cross the Bridge) Lung Ying
Bo Bo Toi (Step step Push) Hakka