PDA

View Full Version : Original Bruce Lee Signature

Airdrawndagger
04-16-2005, 12:29 PM
I know many of us are Bruce Lee fans, I know I certainly am...
I was with my wife at a store in Disney and this particular store was awsome because everything in it was Entertainment paraphernalia. Real Cool stuff. Autographed allbums from the Doors, Hendrix, Led Zeplin, Al Capone, pasted presidents, etc.
I came across one that was a black and white photograph of Bruce Lee during his filming of Enter the Dragon and it had his Signature on it in red. It was enclosed with a black overlay,framed in a black frame and it had a yin/yang design below it.
It was soo neat, i almost bought it right then and there but I hesitated because it was $6000.00 U.S. They were willing to sell it to me for half price......................

Should I?
I figure something like this which is Vary Rare that means alot to me would remain in my family for as long as at least I will live and will only gain value sooooo.
Somebody talk me into it....plz lol.
What do you think? If you had the extra cash would you? :confused:

chisauking
04-16-2005, 04:29 PM
Set your heart free and your cash will follow!

If you want it bad enough, and you can somehow authenticate the actual picture, then go for it.

I was in fut san visiting the yip man tong a few week's ago, and I saw this model of Wong Fai Heung. I really, really wanted to buy it, but because it was quite large and it was very pricey since it was made by a famous artist, I didn't buy it...But now I wished I had. So I know what you mean.

r4cy
04-23-2005, 06:10 PM
Just because you want it doesn't mean you need to get it. Think about it, if you can afford it and it won't leave a hole in yur pocket it's just okay. That's way yo won't regret it afterwards. About leaving it to thenext generation... well. maybe they don't become bruce fans and maybe it won't mean as much as it does to you, so don't sweat it. Another question.. if it is rare an authentic why would the sell it to you half price anyway.. after all there is just one Burce Lee. I know I wouldn't.