PDA

View Full Version : Red, Royal Dragon and KL walk into a bar...

rogue
04-16-2005, 04:44 PM
and order some beers. The bartender looks at Red and says...

wdl
04-16-2005, 05:18 PM
WTF are you doing here with a womanizer and a canadian?

-Will

Royal Dragon
04-16-2005, 07:33 PM
Oht OH!!!!!!

Can't wait to see what THIS turns into! :eek:

Royal Dragon
04-16-2005, 07:35 PM
Oh, and I'm not a "Womaniser". If I was, I'd probably feel much better about my life. Or at the very least, not be making moronic threads about Debbie.

Of course, the Debbie's of the world might be making posts about me! :D

Becca
04-16-2005, 08:20 PM
Y'Know, every time I see one of those, I start getting the urge to sing that old, goofy song from the Dr. Demento show, "I'm my own grandpa." :D I wonder if the words can be changed up to fit a guy who sneeks behind behind his ex-girlfreind's back to meet with the new guy to "train"... :eek: ;) :p

Royal Dragon
04-16-2005, 11:11 PM
Wait, wait, wait!!

I didn't "Sneak" behind her back!! SHE set it up!!!

Although the last one accidentally turned into a BBQ, and we didn't do any sparring, but still, she was still there, and she fed me.

Becca
04-16-2005, 11:26 PM
LOL! That falls under the term "Training", but only if you add the parenthases.

I'm still working on changing the words to the song. I'll post 'em when I'm done. :p

David Jamieson
04-17-2005, 07:29 PM
...and the bartender says..." what is this a joke"?

...and the bartender says, "which one of you is the rabbi, which one the buddhist monk and which one the catholic priest?"

...and the bartender says.... :p

ZIM
04-17-2005, 08:36 PM
"The sign says no dogs allowed! You'll have to leave!" Red says, "Sorry, I can't see the sign because I'm blind, and this is my seeing eye dog." The bartender replies, "Since when do they give out Chihuahuas as seeing eye dogs?" Red says, "They gave me a Chihuahua?"

========

The [gay] bartender says, "What's the name of your *****?" Red says, "Look, I'm not into any of that. All I want is a drink."

The gay bartender says, "I'm sorry, but I can't serve you until you tell me the name of your *****." So Red looks at KL and asks, "Hey, what's the name of your *****?" KL says, "O Henry. 'Cause its mostly nuts."

A little shaken, Red turns to Royal Dragon and asks, "So, what do you call your *****?" Royal turns to him and proudly exclaims, "FORD, because quality is Job 1", he then winks & ads, "Have you driven a Ford lately?"

Red runs screaming from the bar.

========================

The bartender says, "The guy in the corner is a professional wrestler. The guy in the other corner is a prize fighter. This guy across the bar is a professional hockey player. I played football for 5 years. Now, do you guys STILL want to tell dumb jock jokes?"

Red says, "No. We don't want to have to explain 'em all 4 times."

Royal Dragon
04-18-2005, 07:09 AM
Mine is named "Mr. Happy"....unless he ain't gett'n any...