FuXnDajenariht
04-16-2005, 10:41 PM
please!? no spoilers.

holy ****...

i totally forgot about it

i suck!

Becca
04-16-2005, 11:00 PM
Spoilers are fine by me, I couldn't watch it. I'm the only one in the house who likes "the fancy bare knuckle boxing"...

norther practitioner
04-16-2005, 11:03 PM
lol, we went down to Red and Jerry's to watch it...

Spoiler alert.............................

Lidell by knockout in the main fight

Becca
04-16-2005, 11:06 PM
Thanx. I've been wating up watching the board, hopping one of you would post that.

I can't say I'm overly shocked, though... :o :D

Shaolinlueb
04-16-2005, 11:43 PM
did tapout run any adds during it?

David Jamieson
04-17-2005, 06:27 AM
All the Canadians won their cards. :D

Ca Na Da
Ca Na Da
Ca Na Da

In your face space Coyote! heh heh

It was good. Piped it into my place on teh cable and had a couple of pals over, had a couple of beers etc etc.

All the matches were really good! Everyone did well and the fighting in teh UFC has gotten really quite good.

Jason Miller looked like a hillbilly psycho path. lol, He was one of the ones who lost to a good old Canadian boys, Georges St. Pierre. Other Canucks, Saverelly from Toronto and Doerkson from the good old Winnipeg. (Trains under de Silva I believe)

The Lidell / Couture fight was waaaaaaayyyy too short. But ya goptta hand it to randy he is quite the good sport. Never a negative word comes out of that guy these days. Good on him despite the outcome.

FatherDog
04-17-2005, 10:44 AM
All the Canadians won their cards. :D

Except for Cote. :D

WinterPalm
04-17-2005, 04:57 PM
I was dissapointed by the Liddel Couteur fight. Man I wish that thing had of gone on for a bit longer. Either way, props to Liddel, he took out the champ and with no messing around, went it, and knocked him out. Wow! Still, I would have liked to have seen Couteur win or at least a couple rounds akin to Griffin Vs. Bonner.

David Jamieson
04-17-2005, 07:00 PM
Except for Cote. :D

I liked his mouthguard though.
Ima gonna get a canada one. lol

FatherDog
04-17-2005, 09:14 PM
My impressions -

Miller can really take a beating.

Hughes really is that good.

Chuck really is the best KO artist at 205.

Bonnar really does look like Jon Stewart.

David Jamieson
04-18-2005, 05:52 AM
My impressions -

Miller can really take a beating.

Hughes really is that good.

Chuck really is the best KO artist at 205.

Bonnar really does look like Jon Stewart.

1. I agree. Miller is a psychobilly freak that can take a licking and still keep ticking. what a freakish display of weirdness, but good on him.

2. Really? Is Hughes really that good? :D

3. Liddell landed on the sweet spot which is something we can all learn from, especially Randy. I mean...keep your guard up and all that. :D

4. Bonnar is a huge Circus freak compared to Jon Stewart who is only 15 inches tall in real life.

Akhilleus
04-26-2005, 06:22 AM
Does anyone else realize that Travis Lutter, a BJJ black belt, has now KO'd a muay thai guy standing up, rolled over an olympic silver medalist in wrestling, and been subbed by that same wrestler...if he fights Cro Cop, I pick Lutter by head kick KO

FngSaiYuk
04-26-2005, 06:54 AM
Matt Hughes good? That guys a MONSTER! Takin' a knee to the groin and dropping his guard to get pounded on and pulled into a rear choke, then reversing, picking the guy up, running across the octagon to slam him.... DAYUM!!

I, too, was kinda disappointed that the main fight didn't run longer than it did, but it was a beautifully clean shot... liddel sucked couture right into that. A reminder to pay attention and make sure your guard is always up when on the standup attack early in the fight.

That miller guys is hilarious and that bald canadian he fought is gonna be something big in the sport if he keeps things up.

PangQuan
04-26-2005, 10:24 AM
http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/forum/showthread.php?t=36387

truewrestler posted a couple of clips here, chuck vs. randy is in here.

truewrestler
04-26-2005, 01:17 PM
Search google for mma torrents tracker (http://www.google.com/search?q=mma++torrents+tracker) and you'll find websites where you can download events. The best one, MMA-Tracker, requires you to sign-up. I've been using the Azareus BitTorrent Client (http://azureus.sourceforge.net/download.php) for downloading/seeding.

...or you could just order the replay on ppv.

truewrestler
04-26-2005, 01:44 PM
Hughes vs Trigg 2:

http://s43.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=39D7W95P452Z12NGCVLGRSUW0D