PDA

View Full Version : Kung Fu Leaflet/Poster

packard
04-17-2005, 07:46 AM
Hi everyone,

just looking for some ideas on a leaflet or poster design.

I run a sucessful club and looking at redesigning some of my advertising.

I have the usual leaflets and posters with the style name, school location, times ect. I also have a little on there about the benefits and features of practice such as it will make you stronger, fitter, self defence ect..

I just wondered what you guys put in your adverts that may be a little different. Just looking for some ideas that may freshen up what I am doing at the moment.

thanks,

P

David Jamieson
04-17-2005, 08:09 AM
In large Block letters place

ANAL CHI KUNG STARTS TUESDAY"

should get a good response. :D

just ignore me. :p

Royal Dragon
04-17-2005, 11:27 AM
Actually, I'm looking for the same thing. For me though, I need something that is tuned to get a club going in my local park.

I will charge $2.00 for registration, and probably $6.00 a class to help cover insurance and such.

I'm not really going to teach for the $$, I just want a dedicated scedual so I practice myself. I figure if I have a responsibility to my students, I'll be there, and do the workout with them, and I KNOW once I get the juices flowing I'll do my own stuff after class. So my primary concern is to just get a group together that is big enough so that even if a few are missing, there will allways be some people to teach. It's a motivational tactic for me I guess.

SPJ
04-18-2005, 01:41 PM
I think it all depends on the audience you need.

A book, or a flyer, they all need a targeted audience.

I have some nice posters done by professionals. Due to work, I never have time to go to any book fairs and book signing events.

The posters were eye grabbing graphics and texts.

A graphic or a symbol that will grab attention and register in your audience mind.

A sentence or a few words that will grab attention and easy to remember.

Key words and striking.

Best of luck.

:D