View Full Version : I'm giving up WCK

t_niehoff
04-18-2005, 01:04 PM
Why do WCK when I can practice the best art --

http://www.streetcombat.8m.com/main.html

Ultimatewingchun
04-18-2005, 01:15 PM
Great!!!

Now let's see if we can make him disappear.

mortal
04-18-2005, 01:32 PM
I'm signing up for the home study program.

PaulH
04-18-2005, 02:12 PM
Me think my lady's smile is more potent than your claim! =D

KPM
04-19-2005, 03:11 AM
He's a magician! That's all about the "art of deception." I hope any would-be students keep that in mind! :eek:

Keith

black and blue
04-19-2005, 08:59 AM
Just do it and set yourself free, hehehehe. As Jim said, turn to the Dark Side...

I moved on and now learn not Zero Inch Power but..... Minus One Inch Power... you guys still playing around with "contact" generation... suckers

(sn1ggers)

:D

wei wu wei
04-19-2005, 11:35 AM
a few years ago my brother who is a doctor treated a chap with bite wounds. during the conversation the chap said that he was well versed in the techniques of ninja mind manipulation. he said that the secret technique was very dangerous to the extent that he could make himself appear invisible to bystanders...

unfortunately, the technique proved less effective on the dobermann that bit him.

lmao :D

reneritchie
04-19-2005, 01:03 PM
You're such a creonte, Niehoff. First Joe Son Do, then Aiki Kai, then Yellow Bamboo.

Fuggin' pick a fake art and stick with it!

t_niehoff
04-19-2005, 01:34 PM
I just can't help it. I want to become a world-class fighter without ever fighting. I know it all boils down to some secret knowledge developed by the ancients, passed down secretly from person-to-person. I want to develop my chi power. And have a disciple name and a certificate (to prove I have skill). Maybe shave my head and live a kung fu life. I'm willing to pay top dollar for that. After all, all I want is the most effective fighting method known to man -- but I don't need any real evidence (like someone in the method that has fought anyone good) of that, just someone to keep repeating that I'm learning the most effective, superior system of real fighting and maybe show me how, if I ever did need to fight, how it would work perfectly. This method should have lots of theory, lots of arcane and vague terminology, etc. Maybe I could enter some chi sao competitions too. That will allow me to wear my chinese outfit and colored sash. Any ideas of where I could find all this?

mortal
04-19-2005, 01:44 PM
Try your local wingchun school. Or hung gar.

reneritchie
04-19-2005, 01:47 PM
*Rushes to set up Aiki-Joe-Son-Bambo-Ninja-Kuen.com certification program to drain Niehoff of all them lawyer bucks*

Hungfutkune
04-20-2005, 03:18 AM
Now this was a good one. I actually had to read it twice just to make sure i didn't read it wrong the first time.
Please tell me it's really a joke!! There is nobody out there that teaches this stuff.

I really like the part of how slight of Hand techniques can be used to pull a weapon on somebody. And don't forget the use of levitation in your lethal attack manuever.
Where do these people come from! AAAAAAGH!!!!!!