PDA

View Full Version : MMA vs. a Heard of Elephants

Chief Fox
04-19-2005, 09:32 AM
A Mixed Martial artis has skills in striking, in the clinch, grappling and submissions. Where a heard of elephants are for the most part not fighters. But when provoked a heard of elephants could use their superior size to stomp on a mixed martial artist.

A Mixed martial artist has skills to take down an opponent where a heard of elephants have no such skills.

A Mixed martial artist has superior striking ability using fists, feet, knees and elbows. A heard of elephants only has their feet and in some cases their trunks.

A Mixed martial artist can move around the octogon freely and quickly. A heard of elephants is generally slow in their movements but are know to stampede when the get spooked.

Who wins? It's a toss up but I'm leaning towards the Mixed Martial Artist.

Now lets say a mixed martial artist and a heard of elephants meet in the street... :eek:

abobo
04-19-2005, 09:40 AM
Neither could stand up to those other, unheard of elephants.

Chief Fox
04-19-2005, 09:53 AM
Neither could stand up to those other, unheard of elephants.

Oops, typo. My bad. D@MN! :o

Reggie1
04-19-2005, 10:23 AM
Now lets say a mixed martial artist and a heard of elephants meet in the street...

Even better: MMA vs. herd of elephants vs. the street!

I say the street has to win. Here's why:

As we all know, there are tons of used needles, broken bottles, and lava on the streets. A herd of elephants would have a lot of trouble handling all of this, because they are barefoot.

The deadly 'street techniques' that the street knows would neutralize most MMA fighters.

You can't get the street in a submission hold. Although a MMA'er who is a good striker might standing a chance of getting a ref stoppage because it's hard to tell when the street is intelligently defending itself.

NEXT TOPIC:

An MMA'er vs. Superman!

I've got to go w/ MMA'er here because Superman has never shown any ground skills. :D

red5angel
04-19-2005, 10:56 AM
I've got to go w/ MMA'er here because Superman has never shown any ground skills.

you mean other then drilling completely through the ground?!

besides you'd need superstrength to submit superman.

Reggie1
04-19-2005, 11:07 AM
Bah! Just make some Sprawl shorts out of Kryptonite.

Chief Fox
04-19-2005, 11:10 AM
MMA'er vs. The Terminator.

The MMA'er will never be able to go the distance vs. The Terminator so you'd have to get him on the ground and mabe tap him out with a pipe bomb or hydraulic press.

SimonM
04-19-2005, 11:37 AM
Oh come on, those MMA guys just have to use the rear naked choke and the elephants are done. I mean remember Royce and the Pit Bull? :D

PangQuan
04-19-2005, 12:13 PM
I would like to see MMA'er Vs. The Predator.

Now we saw a good ol fashion giganticoid muslce brute vs predator, and an over the hill city cop vs the predator. But how will MMA hold up? I have yet to see someone grapple that ulgy S.O.B.

SimonM
04-19-2005, 08:31 PM
What about MMA vs. Aliens.

With the pointy bits, snapping jaws and acid for blood how would the MMA guys fare? Mabey in Aliens they have met their match - unless they have jiant forklift robots.

That's it, next year on Pay Per View:

Ken Shamrock in a giant robot forklift vs. the Aliens from Aliens.

Kristoffer
04-20-2005, 01:16 AM
dude, elephants are fast ! they run u over like a tank then spike u on their tusks then strangle u with the trunk. MMA no way

SimonM
04-20-2005, 04:49 AM
So you are saying that the Elephants will be trained in MMA too? Cuz only MMA knows how to choke, right? ;) :cool:

So if we have MMA human vs MMA elephant mabey then the elephant can win except the octagon is a little small for the elephant, it may not be able to get up to full ramming speed.