PDA

View Full Version : Why the hell was my Richard Simmons post locked?

Fu-Pow
04-19-2005, 04:05 PM
WELL?

:confused:

SevenStar
04-19-2005, 04:27 PM
any post involving richard simmons can only go one directon. Not only that, but the MMA vs. threads are getting played out. The elephant one will prolly get closed too.

Fu-Pow
04-19-2005, 04:37 PM
any post involving richard simmons can only go one directon. Not only that, but the MMA vs. threads are getting played out. The elephant one will prolly get closed too.

It better or I'm gonna start thinking that you people have something against smarmy little g@y guys who wear pink shorts and sweat to the oldies.

Akhilleus
04-19-2005, 11:07 PM
Didn't this really happen? i.e. Richard Simmons slapped an MMA guy?

BM2
04-20-2005, 07:58 AM
Yes it did occur. What is difficult to believe is the mma fighter dropped his lawsuit for being slapped. I wouldn't admit that R. Simmions b!tch slapped me and I had to file a lawsuit for pain and suffering :o :eek:

red5angel
04-20-2005, 08:24 AM
you people have something against smarmy little g@y guys who wear pink shorts and sweat to the oldies.

just you actually but I guess it's pretty muc the same thing.....

Akhilleus
04-20-2005, 08:44 AM
Yes it did occur. What is difficult to believe is the mma fighter dropped his lawsuit for being slapped. I wouldn't admit that R. Simmions b!tch slapped me and I had to file a lawsuit for pain and suffering

I would probably consider suing too...first of all, Simmons is loaded...secondly, the last thing I would want to do is get into a fight with him...if I win, all that happens is i just kicked Richard Simmons' @--...if he wins then I can't go out in public anymore...

Lastly, I felt kinda bad for Simmons and in a way felt good for him for standing up for himself...then I saw him go on Who's Line is it Anyway and really playing to the crowd, engaging in semi-****erotic activity with some of the cast...which is fine, but if you are going to act like that on national TV, don't get mad when someone says "Hey look, it's Richard Simmons, let's drop our bags and sweat to the oldies" (which wasn't a serious insult to begin with)...in other words, it's OK for Simmons to make fun of himself, but when someone else jokes with him in a friendly way he gets physical?!

SevenStar
04-20-2005, 09:54 AM
I still can't picture him getting physical at all... simmons is a thug

Shaolinlueb
04-20-2005, 09:57 AM
simmons knows illegal ninja moves taught by the us government.

SevenStar
04-20-2005, 10:06 AM
whoa! is he mammal like the ninjas are? that would be totally sweet!

Becca
04-20-2005, 07:08 PM
Dang 7*. You stop one post about Richard Simmons then participate in a whole thread on the subject? :eek: :D :D :D

Fu-Pow
04-20-2005, 09:39 PM
just you actually but I guess it's pretty muc the same thing.....

You are so lame it hurts.

Hungfutkune
04-21-2005, 01:55 AM
It is actually a little known fact that Richard simmonds trained in Kung Fu for 5 years. I may be wrong but I heard that it was Wing Chun or Choy lee fut. Do your research. If forced to Richard may have kicked the MMA guys @ss!!!!