PDA

View Full Version : Ashamed?

Slayer
04-25-2005, 09:58 AM
What have you guys done with your MA training that you are ashmed of?

Slayer

PangQuan
04-25-2005, 10:06 AM
I have been ashamed everytime I didnt give all that I had and ended up with poor results.

oh and that one time I fell down sparring a teenager. That sucked.

David Jamieson
04-25-2005, 10:26 AM
That's a weird question. lol

Nothing, shame is a burden I'd rather not carry. You either did what you did or you didn't. Better to own everything than have regrets.

GunnedDownAtrocity
04-25-2005, 09:14 PM
i must crush the eldery.

Shaolinlueb
04-25-2005, 09:15 PM
i only get ashamed when i dont push myself hard. oh and this beer belly i am developing :(

Becca
04-25-2005, 09:19 PM
Showing off my brused fore arms to get guys I don't like to leave me alone. :eek:

Though it sometimes back-fires. One guy started following me around.

GunnedDownAtrocity
04-26-2005, 08:28 AM
bruising becca's forearms to get her to leave me alone.

fa_jing
04-26-2005, 08:30 AM
F.arting in class, definitely.

red5angel
04-26-2005, 09:08 AM
i must crush the eldery.

The question was what you were ASHAMED of.... ;)

PangQuan
04-26-2005, 09:45 AM

LOL, someone in my class was performing Kwan Dao last night and cut the loudest f@rt right in the middle. Was pretty good. He kind of seemed to get more zip after that with his moves. He got some props for that though, it was totally sweet.

I feel ya on the f@rts though.

FngSaiYuk
04-26-2005, 09:49 AM
I feel ya on the f@rts though.

You sure you meant that the way it reads?

But yah, I'm sure most of us have encountered or been the culprit during warmup stretches or situps/crunches...

PangQuan
04-26-2005, 09:52 AM
dude, its all about getting that extra boost during the b. twist

red5angel
04-26-2005, 09:53 AM
I was in a wingchun class one day when this 50 something chinese guy let one rip. He look around sheepishly and apologized for his "qi" escaping.

SevenStar
04-26-2005, 09:54 AM

In a male dominated MA class, I think it's tolerable. However, I've done it in a female dominated yoga class... :(

red5angel
04-26-2005, 09:56 AM
In a male dominated MA class, I think it's tolerable. However, I've done it in a female dominated yoga class... :(

bwahahahahhahaa!!!

seriously tho, waddya think, girls don't ****?

PangQuan
04-26-2005, 09:59 AM
I think they hold it in so much around guys, when its just them thats all they probably do.

SevenStar
04-26-2005, 10:01 AM
of course they do, but they won't tell you that. However, some chick did giggle when I did it. I bet she's let em rip publically before.

FuXnDajenariht
04-26-2005, 10:05 AM
bwahahahahhahaa!!!

seriously tho, waddya think, girls don't ****?

omg!! they do?!?

since when?!? :confused:

PangQuan
04-26-2005, 10:09 AM
November, 2003. There was a law passed...

FuXnDajenariht
04-26-2005, 10:15 AM
no no you lie!

*covers ears* im not listening! im not listening! im not listening!

wdl
04-26-2005, 10:29 AM
We had one guy's uniform pants split from the crotch around to his lower back one day in class. The women got a good chuckle out of it, he was quite embarrassed.

-Will

Reggie1
04-26-2005, 10:31 AM
Don't tell my wife I said this ;)

Back when we were first dating--still at the point where I wasn't blowing gas around her, still at the point where she wouldn't poop around me--she was asleep and I was still awake one night. She let out a MONSTER in her sleep. I laughed (silently) for like 5 minutes and didn't have the heart to tell her until a couple of months ago. She was still mortified.

red5angel
04-26-2005, 10:34 AM
We had one guy's uniform pants split from the crotch around to his lower back one day in class. The women got a good chuckle out of it, he was quite embarrassed.

-Will

bwahahahahaa that happened to a good freind of mine in karate in high school and all he had on underneath was his cup! LOL!

wdl
04-26-2005, 10:40 AM
bwahahahahaa that happened to a good freind of mine in karate in high school and all he had on underneath was his cup! LOL!

LOL! That would be embarassing as hell. The guy I know had boxers on though. So it could have been alot worse.

-Will

red5angel
04-26-2005, 10:45 AM
LOL! That would be embarassing as hell. The guy I know had boxers on though. So it could have been alot worse.

-Will

This is the same guy who knocked himself out not once but three times using nunchaku AND a bokken. He also had a collection of spoons from the cafeteria in his gym locker at school.

wdl
04-26-2005, 10:49 AM
This is the same guy who knocked himself out not once but three times using nunchaku AND a bokken. He also had a collection of spoons from the cafeteria in his gym locker at school.

Hahaha, sounds like it couldn't have happened to a better person. Did he come back after showing his @$$?

-Will

red5angel
04-26-2005, 10:54 AM
Hahaha, sounds like it couldn't have happened to a better person. Did he come back after showing his @$$?

-Will

He pinned it up with safety pins and kept going!

PangQuan
04-26-2005, 10:57 AM
lol, that happened to this guy in class when we were doing jumping split kicks. He was pretty mortified.

PangQuan
04-26-2005, 10:57 AM
sifu thought it was pretty funny though.

wdl
04-26-2005, 11:17 AM
He pinned it up with safety pins and kept going!

rofl, now that's balls... literally.

-Will

red5angel
04-26-2005, 11:21 AM
That guy did too many dumb things to be phazed by that event. He was constantly doing something to hurt himself or get in trouble. I remember him, myself and another freind of ours all had an industrial arts class together. There were these big heavy tables that had vices at each corner. The teacher hadn't arrived yet so we were standing around when this guy puts his hands in two of the vices so he's stretched between the tables. So we tighten the vices and he puts his feet up in the other two vices so he's essentially spread eagle hanging between these two tables.
Well, of course we had to pull the tables a part so he couldn't get out of it. Then my other buddy starts pretending he's going to kick him in the ballz and he goes to swing his leg when the instructor walks in, It surprised him so much he followed through so our instructor walked in just in time to see buddy #2 kick buddy #1 who is spread eagle between two tables with his hands and feet in vices, right in the twins.

PangQuan
04-26-2005, 11:29 AM
LOL, i would pay to see that.

red5angel
04-26-2005, 11:47 AM
I wish I would have got it on video!

What adds to the comic value is this is the same industrial arts instructor that buddy #2 almost hit with a flying piece of wood doing on a band saw what he was just told not to do AND the same instructor that almost got hit by buddy #2's malfunctioning scratch built rocket!

wdl
04-26-2005, 11:56 AM
roflmao! That would be worth money to see. red5 you'd have gotten a free trip to see Bob Sagot err faqot with that one.

-Will

GunnedDownAtrocity
04-26-2005, 12:05 PM
you know i have heard that guy is actually really ****ing raunchy.

in fact drew cary and denis miller were talkin about him on the denis miller show years ago on hbo and dennis miller said bob sagget was raunchy enough to make him blush.

PangQuan
04-26-2005, 12:25 PM
has no one seen bobs stand up?

that dudes mouth is so dirty it makes red5's mom look clean.

GunnedDownAtrocity
04-26-2005, 12:47 PM
no but i really want to. back when file sharing was all the rage i looked all over for his **** and couldnt find anything. i havent seen anything on hbo and i havent seen anything at blockbuster.

i havent went huntin dvd sites or anything, but thats about all i've left out.

FuXnDajenariht
04-26-2005, 01:07 PM
remember his scene in halfbaked?

PangQuan
04-26-2005, 01:25 PM
ya it was about 10 years ago I saw his stand up on HBO.

GunnedDownAtrocity
04-26-2005, 02:23 PM
"you Ever Sucked **** For Weed?!?!"

PangQuan
04-26-2005, 04:09 PM
LOL, no....

FuXnDajenariht
04-26-2005, 11:36 PM
im not sayin :p

and it was for coke :D

Lucas
08-03-2012, 02:50 PM
I was defeated by bawang's yellow dragon stirring the water.

Lee Chiang Po
08-05-2012, 08:55 PM
Being ashamed is an emotion of guilt and regret. Only the weak suffer from such affliction. If you are capable of doing something, you should not feel shame for doing it. I can honestly say I have never done anything I am ashamed of. I have been shunned for what others considered misdeeds, but I did not feel anything but gratification or satisfaction. I do not care what others feel, as I am not capable of feeling it myself.
Right and wrong are simply the ethics of others, and they can and usually do vary with each individual. The ethics that the majority feel are right or wrong tend to be what is called the moral majority, and they set laws and standards. The reality is that there is no such thing as right or wrong. Just personal ethics. No here after, no heaven or hell, and we do not suffer for our deeds when we die. Adolf Hitler is dead. Flat out dead. He will not suffer punishment for his deeds on this earth, nor will anyone else. They simply die like the rest of us and the world continues to turn. They did no right or wrong, just deeds others felt might be wrong or right.

David Jamieson
08-06-2012, 06:28 AM
Being ashamed is an emotion of guilt and regret. Only the weak suffer from such affliction. If you are capable of doing something, you should not feel shame for doing it. I can honestly say I have never done anything I am ashamed of. I have been shunned for what others considered misdeeds, but I did not feel anything but gratification or satisfaction. I do not care what others feel, as I am not capable of feeling it myself.
Right and wrong are simply the ethics of others, and they can and usually do vary with each individual. The ethics that the majority feel are right or wrong tend to be what is called the moral majority, and they set laws and standards. The reality is that there is no such thing as right or wrong. Just personal ethics. No here after, no heaven or hell, and we do not suffer for our deeds when we die. Adolf Hitler is dead. Flat out dead. He will not suffer punishment for his deeds on this earth, nor will anyone else. They simply die like the rest of us and the world continues to turn. They did no right or wrong, just deeds others felt might be wrong or right.

You are quite sure of yourself.That's a bunch of self absorbed new age flakery you got there if I've ever seen it. lol @ nihilism. Nihilism is for lamers. You'll get over it when you start actually living your life.

Hebrew Hammer
08-06-2012, 07:56 AM

This is also known in some circles as sociopathic or anti social behavior, those with no sense of remorse...social obligation or affiliation. That's what shame is, being held to account by your peers and society...only those who know right and wrong (in terms of socially acceptable behavioral) will feel shame. Who is a weaker person, the one who accepts responsibility for his actions or the one is incapable or unwilling to admit their mistake. A person who cannot admit shame is not weak, but overly proud...there in lies an even bigger weakness.

Dave: Nihilism?? That's a big word for you.

bawang
08-06-2012, 08:05 AM
wing chun removes all sense of shame and remorse. this can be cured by ground and pound.

Hebrew Hammer
08-06-2012, 08:15 AM
wing chun removes all sense of shame and remorse. this can be cured by ground and pound.

Years of regret or is this autobiographical?

Lucas
08-06-2012, 08:15 AM

its true, i studied wing chun for a while. I tried to cure myself by gnp on bawang, but that is when his golden dragon stirred the river...all over me...

Hebrew Hammer
08-06-2012, 08:17 AM
its true, i studied wing chun for a while. I tried to cure myself by gnp on bawang, but that is when his golden dragon stirred the river...all over me...

Never let Bawang be the 'back' spoon!

Lucas
08-06-2012, 08:18 AM
No no, its not like that! I was mounted all over him.

bawang
08-06-2012, 09:27 AM
Years of regret or is this autobiographical?

no, i just dont like dirty cantonese.

Lucas
08-06-2012, 09:56 AM
no, i just dont like dirty cantonese.

what about clean ones?

CYMac
08-06-2012, 11:08 AM
One thing.. and I regret for it.

To accept a bad student who later on who betrayed me and my temple, F up,

Lucas
08-06-2012, 11:10 AM
So after he betray you, you broke all the bones in his legs so he could never do kungfu again...right? i mean thats kind of the rule. i suppose you could sever the tendons in his arms too, that would be acceptable for a betrayal. but thats the minimum.

CYMac
08-06-2012, 11:18 AM
So after he betray you, you broke all the bones in his legs so he could never do kungfu again...right? i mean thats kind of the rule. i suppose you could sever the tendons in his arms too, that would be acceptable for a betrayal. but thats the minimum.

No I kicked his S and whipped it hard then donated his balls to bawang and now he is the disciple of bawang learning under his lineage already.

hey bawang, how is that guy, still alive?:D

bawang
08-06-2012, 11:27 AM
i dont teach men. i only teach sexy white wimins wit the yellow hairs.

CYMac
08-06-2012, 11:29 AM
i dont teach men. i only teach sexy white wimins wit the yellow hairs.

That guy did became one though, I cut his balls and so it is all in your bubble tea that day and now he is a "wimin".. and also with yellow hairs as well because you forgot your curry just colored it well that day as well..

you so forgetful man..

bawang
08-06-2012, 11:31 AM
did you mail it to stephen harper?

CYMac
08-06-2012, 11:35 AM
did you mail it to stephen harper?

Nah, I first mailed it to Sammo instead, you said "she" was your mom and she is strong back then -- so I just mailed it to her and put a note there and she replied me that she put them in your daily bubble tea with durian flavor already. You said you liked it and gulped it right down your Anuts too. You got style! :D

MightyB
08-06-2012, 12:21 PM
I'm ashamed that I've watched a couple of CYMac's videos. :eek:

CYMac
08-06-2012, 01:59 PM
I'm ashamed that I've watched a couple of CYMac's videos. :eek:

Don't worry, just drink some balls milk, you will recover soon. :o

WangBazi
08-06-2012, 06:12 PM
Please be kind to CYMac. Its like this, you can't make him feel bad. He doesn't feel human connection the way you do, so you can't hurt him.

I know face reading and I can tell he's autistic. Actually many great Taoists are autistic so its no problem. In the social business world they are stupid, but for Taoism they are smart. Already they are in nature. Da Mo stared at a wall for a decade, do you really think he wouldn't be called autisic or asbergers?

Easy for him to chase ghosts, the ghosts can't stick to him. He must be a good ghost chaser. Actually these people always have bad luck, same as fortune tellers, so if he's kind of retarded then its actually better for him because his luck wasn't going to be good anyway, actually he could reverse it.

This is the truth, no need to make disrespect. I admire his ability to not get trapped in the world. Truly, in this way I should learn more from him.

CYMac
08-06-2012, 06:24 PM
Please be kind to CYMac. Its like this, you can't make him feel bad. He doesn't feel human connection the way you do, so you can't hurt him.

I know face reading and I can tell he's autistic. Actually many great Taoists are autistic so its no problem. In the social business world they are stupid, but for Taoism they are smart. Already they are in nature. Da Mo stared at a wall for a decade, do you really think he wouldn't be called autisic or asbergers?

Easy for him to chase ghosts, the ghosts can't stick to him. He must be a good ghost chaser. Actually these people always have bad luck, same as fortune tellers, so if he's kind of retarded then its actually better for him because his luck wasn't going to be good anyway, actually he could reverse it.

This is the truth, no need to make disrespect. I admire his ability to not get trapped in the world. Truly, in this way I should learn more from him.

Autistic? maybe, if the world is full of KFM dudes like these above who are trying to be messy and nasty. But surely not when it comes to a "real world".

Bad luck? Don't see it. You need to relearn your face reading there - I don't see bad luck or even sense it. But those with bad luck come to me for help and I help them to reverse it instead.

Your impression of "ghost buster" is very much from the movies only, Lam Ching Ying maybe, not the real stuff. We don't even "chase" ghost. Exorcism is done by killing the ghost, not chasing it. It you have to "chase it" that means you are already fooled by illusions. 99.9% of the western exorcism are BS because they fall into illusions and mental illness instead and they go by that and think that is real. Too bad. Not all paths are good at these things.

But yeh, not too go too off topic though, you really don't know what "ghost" and exorcism is about. I suggest you stick to kungfu on KFM or else I think this will turn to all kinds of BS for people to read. I am also a master who do face reading, fortune telling, feng shui and exorcism. You don't wanna go into that with me and start some stuff up. Good luck to you - if you even know what luck means in the Chinese Taoist way. haha...sigh...

*Many who do fengshui or fortune telling are having bad luck because they are F'd up by their own evil god worshiping paths. Not because of the art itself. Fengshui and fortune telling won't bring you bad luck, only those who have background in many evil god worshiping paths draws bad luck to themselves. Such as some famous dudes inHK now who claim to be master of lukyam and stuff but then they end up F'd up by tons of personal issues and health issue, oh yeah of course, he raise baby ghost and do all kinds of shEET at the back - of course not all exposed to public - but then you know.. when you do these things, you eventually draw in disasters to your own life - hence the bad luck it comes.

We say "禍福無門, 唯人自召" - fortune and disasters have no doors to come from, it's human who welcome it into their own life (with your own actions).

Please read more ancient wisdom from the Chinese culture, wish you luck on your journey.

WangBazi
08-06-2012, 06:33 PM
As to starting some stuff up, you don't have any sha qi, so I'm not worried. Your benefit is that you are a blank slate. There was an autistic boy who fell into the swamp in Florida and no gators ate him. He wasn't afraid. This is how you can deal with ghosts, but you don't have any sha qi because your kidney is empty.

As to feng shui, please. I might believe you can stumble your way around ghosts and confuse them with your autism powers, but you shoot your videos from inside your cluttered room.

Thats okay, a lot of fortune tellers are like that. Dirty, poor and have bad luck because they tell heaven's secret. Everyone knows that, not from movies.

WangBazi
08-06-2012, 06:38 PM
Beware of being eaten by a Canadian.

CYMac
08-06-2012, 06:39 PM
As to starting some stuff up, you don't have any sha qi, so I'm not worried. Your benefit is that you are a blank slate. There was an autistic boy who fell into the swamp in Florida and no gators ate him. He wasn't afraid. This is how you can deal with ghosts, but you don't have any sha qi because your kidney is empty.

As to feng shui, please. I might believe you can stumble your way around ghosts and confuse them with your autism powers, but you shoot your videos from inside your cluttered room.

Thats okay, a lot of fortune tellers are like that. Dirty, poor and have bad luck because they tell heaven's secret. Everyone knows that, not from movies.

I wish you could learn more Chinese medic because you speak, but then this is just hilarious about how you say I have no sa qi (殺氣 / 煞氣 you wanna say?) because my kidney is what? empty? Okay nice, here is the question for you - in face reading or even medic, where do you look to determine one's kidney chi and condition? What color is the qi of the kidney? Please, I want to laugh, but the way you speak make me understand you much more now. Thanks for clarifying for me, you are really literally an idiot - in fengshui, medic, or even face reading. Please buy some face reading for dummy if you can, it should cost no more than $10 a book and you can teach bawang all that stuff.

Tell heaven's secret? PLEASE! What the heck secret is there? You even don't understand what that phrase in Chinese really means and you took it literally. OH MAN! What a dumbS... I can't stand it.. you make me understand more about you today, thanks. I will stick a memo beside my monitor with your name soon and call that a day. Sigh........................ buy some books for dummies, please. or 101 works.

WangBazi
08-06-2012, 06:49 PM
Well, you asked so I will tell you.

The first thing to look for is a deformed face. Your eyes aren't even and you have weird incest ears. Your eyes lack spirit of jing shen because you have jing problems. Also under the eyes are more dark. That's mutant DNA. Good for your ability to hide from ghosts, but it does not make you very strong. Your level of flexibility and posture is consistent with with those who have weak liver and kidney.

I am not the first person to suggest that you are autistic or have asbergers am I?

I don't prejudice you, I understand you. Also I think its kind of awesome that your family thinks white people are so stupid that they will pay you to fix imaginary problems.

I can see people in your family have culture and are probably doing real business. This is a great thing for you to do. I support your families' decision.

CYMac
08-06-2012, 06:54 PM
Well, you asked so I will tell you.

The first thing to look for is a deformed face. Your eyes aren't even and you have weird incest ears. Your eyes lack spirit of jing shen because you have jing problems. Also under the eyes are more dark. That's mutant DNA. Good for your ability to hide from ghosts, but it does not make you very strong. Your level of flexibility and posture is consistent with with those who have weak liver and kidney.

I am not the first person to suggest that you are autistic or have asbergers am I?

I don't prejudice you, I understand you. Also I think its kind of awesome that your family thinks white people are so stupid that they will pay you to fix imaginary problems.

I can see people in your family have culture and are probably doing real business. This is a great thing for you to do. I support your families' decision.

Thank you for proofing yourself as really a wannabe face reader. Thanks, really, I now know what kind of person you are. BS-ers.

You can't tell what is pre-heaven facial features and post-heaven influence. That's one thing to smack you in the head for. If I am your sifu in face reading, this will be the most ashame thing in my life -- to have you as my disciple.

Gosh.. you don't even know what sa qi and all that kidney stuff is about. I am not giving you free lessons here but surely find a medical book to read, you can see the qi and condition of the kidney even there is the pre-heaven factors and you will be able to tell what problem there is. Post-heaven factors can change everything and it did changed as well. Therefore, it's very obvious that you did not see it.

You are really a disgrace to face reading if you belong to a lineage of it. If not, then you are just a wannabe, then I don't even care Sheet about it. Bye. Learn more before you speak of face reading, thanks. This is just a joke I am seeing from you.

WangBazi
08-06-2012, 06:56 PM
Preheaven- retarded dude

Postheaven- learned how to scam stupid white people

That about sums it up.

CYMac
08-06-2012, 06:58 PM
Preheaven- retarded dude

Postheaven- learned how to scam stupid white people

That about sums it up.

HAHAHAAH! Nice analogy, but it should fit yourself more as what I can tell from your knowledge on face reading, it's the biggest joke ever heard from the bunch of BS-ers around KFM I saw. You also lack humor as well, sigh~ get a life.

WangBazi
08-06-2012, 07:03 PM
I have been defeated.

CYMac
08-06-2012, 07:04 PM
I have been defeated.

No, you had been defeated.

WangBazi
08-06-2012, 07:09 PM
Good job. yeaaah CYMac!

CYMac
08-06-2012, 07:15 PM
http://www.g1itch.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/kungfupandap3-231x300.jpg

-N-
08-06-2012, 07:26 PM
Gene pays you guy(s) to entertain us when the forum gets boring, right?

CYMac
08-06-2012, 07:29 PM
Gene pays you guy(s) to entertain us when the forum gets boring, right?

Noop, he shipped a pack of noodles to me and I am still eating it today.

http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20111016194105/kungfupanda/images/thumb/6/6a/Po_Eating_Bowl_of_Noodles.jpg/640px-Po_Eating_Bowl_of_Noodles.jpg

Drake
08-06-2012, 07:51 PM
I wouldn't care much about you, CY, except that you are trying to profit off of bull****. That irritates the **** out of me.

CYMac
08-06-2012, 07:54 PM
I wouldn't care much about you, CY, except that you are trying to profit off of bull****. That irritates the **** out of me.

Really? how many swear word you typed there that doesn't teaches you about the great censor of KFM? Basically you need to know that these words won't show up and now your msg looks like !$!$^!$^!$&!%&*(*)_ to me instead, or morse code.. beep beep beep bi bi bi Beep beep beep..

WangBazi
08-06-2012, 07:55 PM
Let me put this in a way everyone will understand.

Life goes on.

Drake
08-06-2012, 08:03 PM
Really? how many swear word you typed there that doesn't teaches you about the great censor of KFM? Basically you need to know that these words won't show up and now your msg looks like !$!$^!$^!$&!%&*(*)_ to me instead, or morse code.. beep beep beep bi bi bi Beep beep beep..

I'm pretty sure you can figure it out. A swear word isn't **** when compared to a poisoned, deceitful soul.

I'd rather curse like a drunk ****ing sailor than be a monster.

Brule
08-07-2012, 05:47 AM
Hey guys, leave CYMac daddy alone, he's been a recent contributor to the Magazine.

David Jamieson
08-07-2012, 05:54 AM
OK, so this is going nowhere...